Sandwich General

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Sandwich General

Postby Roland » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Tuna salad, melted Swiss cheese, and some sliced tomato in between two bagels of your choice (garlic bagels are pretty rockin' in my opinion). Love me some fish.
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
Roland

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Love me some fish.

Dont forget to wear a condom.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Roland » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:Dont forget to wear a condom.

I'm a gambling man.
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
Roland

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Steak tartare on a white roll with pickles, chopped onion, tabasco, pepper, salt, mustard and ketchup.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

el3so wrote:Steak tartare on a white roll with pickles, chopped onion, tabasco, pepper, salt, mustard and ketchup.

You live to close to France.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby shivers » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 pm

My favorite sandwich is either an assortment of kickass Italian deli meats with provolone, lettuce, tomato, olive oil and vinegar on a hero; or Katz's pastrami on rye with mustard, pickles on the side. Then there are the times when nothing but lovingly-prepared egg salad with bacon on white bread will do.

This sounds awesome, and one day I will try it:
Jäeger wrote:Red beet horseradish, kielbasa and a fried egg on pumpernickel. Best breakfast sandwich in the world.

Also, I think pretty much anything out of el3so's kitchen would make me very happy.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

ah, if only I were a monoglot

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
Steak tartare
You live to close to France.

Actually it's called filet américain over here but I didn't want to sound too middle-class.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby flipflop » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Allah loves a trier

À votre santé
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 am

shivers wrote:My favorite sandwich is either an assortment of kickass Italian deli meats with provolone, lettuce, tomato, olive oil and vinegar on a hero; or Katz's pastrami on rye with mustard, pickles on the side.

Good thing you live where you do.

Then there are the times when nothing but lovingly-prepared egg salad with bacon on white bread will do.

I do love me some egg salad but for some odd reason, the bacon on it doesn't sound too appealing. I'll have to try it.

Believe it or not, a gas station just down the road from me has fantastic egg salad sandwiches made to order.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 am

Bacon
Butter
Fried Egg
Brown Sauce

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Roland » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 am

Chimborazo wrote:Believe it or not, a gas station just down the road from me has fantastic egg salad sandwiches made to order.

Made to order? Wait, what?
Roland

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:47 am

Roland wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:Believe it or not, a gas station just down the road from me has fantastic egg salad sandwiches made to order.

What I meant was that you can have it on different types of bread, with whatever condiments and veggies you want, etc. They make it however you want it and have lots of options.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 am

I totally believe that. An egg salad sandwich is so simple, yet so many places completely fuck it up because they just don't care.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 am

Chimborazo wrote:I do love me some egg salad but for some odd reason, the bacon on it doesn't sound too appealing.

LOL
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Roland » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 am

Chimborazo wrote:
Roland wrote:

What I meant was that you can have it on different types of bread, with whatever condiments and veggies you want, etc. They make it however you want it and have lots of options.

What type of gas station is that?!
Roland

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe