Now a Doctor

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Dr V Lindsay

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 am

Are they all evil too?

Well first of all it depends how and whose resources they are digging up. I spent some time in Panguna with the rebels on Bougainville and they were quite pissed that an Australian company not only wanted to dig up their mountain, but paid them shit and they shut them down. So Buckingham had to do snakey deal to fund EO er Sandline to try to wack the rebels. Spicer never even set foot on the island and was in for a surprise. But yes that would be a questionable use of security. There are plenty of examples of both good and bad use of security and since you have a comprehension problem with TV there are both perfectly good use of security as in the exact same folks in Sierra Leone and Angola and the exact opposite in Equatorial Guinea. All of which I have lot more insight and experience into than his royal crankiness has. So bottom line I am entitled to my opinions (I don't just have one) and since you like to take my quote out of context (we were talking about trigger happy trash armored "Cowboy" PMC's circa mid 2000's in the heat of Iraq) An excellent tome on the bottom end of the business is "Big Boy Rules". And you have know a wanker or two when you worked down the street in the Green Zone.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am

To Fansy..'robert's constant aggressive, nonsensical, and thoughtless responses have put a damper on my motivation." Dude... call in nuclear airstrike on whatever nickel and dime UK college published this thesis for all I care. All the fire and brimstone you type on this forum is not going to wash the crazy out of your underwear or your posts.

Fansy that's exactly why you don't get a serious response. You simply want to trash talk two people in public and defend people who based on my evidence should not be on this forum or even given too much attention. I am sorry if don't hear facts or see "evidence" presented in your Supreme Court case against the global conspiracy here...

But yes not only did I read the whole thing, I was the one that gave permission for it to be done and met in London to go over it. And the one that announced it, linked it etc...back...like three years ago.

I am very comfortable in making a judgement call on who wears the white hat and the black hat. Here are a couple of reasons. First, this is not a fantasy game board. You are making statements about real people that I am pretty no one wants made in public.

Secondly if you have a beef, you can present it to me and I will respond as an responsible adult. Many of the people will vouch for the fact that things get serious, I get serious. For now a small group of people are just sniping asses. And another group are wondering what the fuck you are talking about. Like I said the thesis is out there. The only reason why it is being discussed is that Penta can't stand the idea of being off this board and someone else moderating her shit. Tough.

If you have a beef. Deal with it directly. This thing was done in 2010/2011 and has been out there for years. Suddenly after Penta gets tossed from this forum it becomes the only way she can get attention. I can guarantee you that if you match up all the bizarre rambling missives sent around the backchannels. You would toss her and her crew too.

As for the tone of the discussion and why its hard for me to take this seriously. Somebody met somebody or bodies on a forum, got social with them and they got busted and somebody got fucked around.

Fuck me. Get a life. This is a forum for people who want to work or travel in conflict zones...where people actually get kidnapped, hurt or killed. So I am not dialing in your wavelength. Maybe you need be on Craigslist and work it out.

Find me someone outside this board (who hasn't been turfed and wants back on) that gives a shit who dates or fucks anyone on this board and I might listen. I find it more productive to spend my day doing real things with real people in the real world. Not rehashing a backstage soap opera from 2011.

Sorry Fansy...but I am tempted to nuke the whole thread because it is so petty, meanspirited and schoolgirlish.
RYP

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:26 am

Fansy wrote:
kurt has time and again painted this as their conspiracy. as far as my communications in the past 2-3 weeks with both of them have indicated, which i'm willing to bet is as much or more than anyone on this board has discussed these issues with them over the same time, neither of them have been pushing for academic review court in any way. instead they both seem to be chiefly concerned with smears they believe to be going on, whether by robert, kurt, other board members, etc.

Yep, I think you got played.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am

Agreed. Fansy is promoted by Penta on the back channels by as her secret weapon. So spreadsheet in hand Fansy, stumbles then ventures forth, clueless but righteous, to do internet battle on the forum. Kurt you have my permission to nuke Fansy's thread.
RYP

Postby Aryan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:33 am

Has anyone contacted bournemouth university directly yet? I reckon there's enough wrong with the PhD on its own to get it reviewed.

I dont think a PhD can be withdrawn though, I've never heard of that happening.
The battlefield is the only proper school of the surgeon
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 am

Yeah it was fansy that got played. Not Kurt and you. Not at all. She must be good is all I can say.

Big fucking LOL.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Aryan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 am

Kurt wrote:
Fansy wrote:
kurt has time and again painted this as their conspiracy. as far as my communications in the past 2-3 weeks with both of them have indicated, which i'm willing to bet is as much or more than anyone on this board has discussed these issues with them over the same time, neither of them have been pushing for academic review court in any way. instead they both seem to be chiefly concerned with smears they believe to be going on, whether by robert, kurt, other board members, etc.

Yep, I think you got played.

So whos playing me?
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:40 am

Aryan, we are beyond logic here. These two clowns are losing their shit big time.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:41 am

Geez, somebody send it to me already.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby nowonmai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 am

sparrow wrote:Geez, somebody send it to me already.

Dr Lindsay-Towner will oblige. Anyway RYP tells us that it's available so it must be.

The document itself is not worth a light and is beside the point. The dissembling surrounding it is what is interesting.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Aryan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 am

nowonmai wrote:Aryan, we are beyond logic here. These two clowns are losing their shit big time.

Makes you wonder what they have to lose. V must have the dirt on one or both.
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:59 am

RYP wrote:Agreed. Fansy is promoted by Penta on the back channels by as her secret weapon. So spreadsheet in hand Fansy, stumbles then ventures forth, clueless but righteous, to do internet battle on the forum. Kurt you have my permission to nuke Fansy's thread.

Kurt, why so slow? You've had your orders, this is no time to go flakey. Blow the fucking bridge already, Kampfgruppe Fansy is kicking your bosses arse all over the place. It's embarassing goddamit and now the boss has got all shouty. Blow it man, fucking blow it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:19 am

Aryan wrote:Has anyone contacted bournemouth university directly yet? I reckon there's enough wrong with the PhD on its own to get it reviewed.

I dont think a PhD can be withdrawn though, I've never heard of that happening.

Contact them and find out.

In other fields if a degree was given because of fraud or deception it can be withdrawn. So that is why the folks saying "gahhhhh! Academic standards!" should just contact them and say "I have reason to suspect that Doctor V.L used sex and deception to obtain her PhD by way of her thesis" Then you, and not "anyone" can contact them and find out for yourself and post your findings here.

How hard could it be?

Or is everyone still waiting for me to give details on what my cock was doing six years ago?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am

Aryan wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Aryan, we are beyond logic here. These two clowns are losing their shit big time.

Makes you wonder what they have to lose. V must have the dirt on one or both.

She knows I once shot a man outside of a Basque restaraunt in Winnamucca Nevada.

Seriously. I did this.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 am

nowonmai wrote:
RYP wrote:Agreed. Fansy is promoted by Penta on the back channels by as her secret weapon. So spreadsheet in hand Fansy, stumbles then ventures forth, clueless but righteous, to do internet battle on the forum. Kurt you have my permission to nuke Fansy's thread.

Kurt, why so slow? You've had your orders, this is no time to go flakey. Blow the fucking bridge already, Kampfgruppe Fansy is kicking your bosses arse all over the place. It's embarassing goddamit and now the boss has got all shouty. Blow it man, fucking blow it.

I don't see it actually.

The best form of manipulation is to get someone to decided that your idea is theirs. I think this is what Penta and Jaeger did. He's a smart guy but what I found odd was the notice that Jaeger almost committed suicide...well he might have..but if you were to tug at Fansy's strings wouldn't you do a suicide thing? I would. We all got our triggers and we can all be had. When an intelligent and well meaning person is had others are more likely to fall in line.

Maybe now is the time to take Aryan's idea of contacting Bournemouth University instead of fighting behind our lines, since this is going to continue on for a bit as it is.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe