Paks detain bin Laden snitches

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Paks detain bin Laden snitches

Postby Jäeger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 pm

The potential is there to change the game in a big way and make the Paki's irrelevant. Unfortunately, that requires bold leadership. While Mr. Obama has done well enough considering what he got dealt, he's not made of sturdy enough material to make a move on them. Hell, he'll be lucky if he keeps the GOP from crashing the economy, so playing international hardball ain't going to happen.

Hate to say it, Hillary Clinton is the only person out there who has the know-how and will to re-assert American primacy and start playing the game properly. We're taking a break from super-powering, but we'll come back strong in the end. That's usually how it goes.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 am

I said this about a month ago and it is plausible: President Obama won't be seeking a 2nd term, sick of it and preferring the company of his family. Hillary will be the Dem. nominee and will win in 2012. President Barack Obama will be appointed Sec'y of State & President Bill Clinton will serve as an advisor/sidekick to President Obama. President Hillary Rodham Clinton will deal right fine with the Republican knucklehead Congress Reps and Senators as POTUS while Presidents Obama & Clinton roam the globe making friends and building bridges ..... backed up of course by Hillary's strong military.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Venturi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:President Hillary Rodham Clinton will deal right fine with the Republican knucklehead Congress Reps and Senators as POTUS

America didn't have to give up the Mars Colony. NASA was stolen from us by a bunch of thieves in DC. And used to buy tacky shit... Never forget. - friendlyskies
Venturi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Obama: really nice guy, like him a lot, think he is cool and would happily have a beer with him any time, but he must be clinically insane to have wanted that job. Seriously, if he wanted respect, there are a thousand other jobs he would get far more respect for doing and, frankly, far more work done to boot. Bloody hell, even toilet cleaners get more respect and probably have more job satisfaction than he does.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Mikethehack wrote:Obama: really nice guy, like him a lot, think he is cool and would happily have a beer with him any time, but he must be clinically insane to have wanted that job. Seriously, if he wanted respect, there are a thousand other jobs he would get far more respect for doing and, frankly, far more work done to boot. Bloody hell, even toilet cleaners get more respect and probably have more job satisfaction than he does.

Couldn't agree more and I bet he would agree too. He's POTUS, he has won the Nobel Peace Prize, he oversaw bin Laden's demise, has got a good intellect, a wonderful family and a great house in Chicago. Why should he put himself through 4 more years of leading this Country? I really don't think he wants to .... he's too cool for that and has nothing to prove like Bush felt he did. One thing his term has accomplished is that his very presence in the White House awakened the scum of this land ..... now visible and organized (aka Tea Party). Now they practice their assbackwards bigotry and racism all out in the open. That's handy ..... to know who the enemy is.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Seeks said:
Couldn't agree. He rammed a half assed health program through at a very inopportune moment; he left the rats in charge of the cheese on Wall Street and he's got us popping caps in 6+ different countries. Chocolate cake with vanilla frosting or vanilla with chocolate frosting; it's just more of the same.. and I bet he would agree too. He's POTUS, he has won the Nobel Peace Prize, he oversaw bin Laden's demise, has got a good intellect, a wonderful family and a great house in Chicago. I really don't think he wants to be at the helm of this ship until it finally hits the rocks he helped steer towards .... he's too cool for that. So he's kicked the can of Campbell's cream of chickens come home to roost as far down the road as possible, just like Bush. That's handy ..... to know who the enemy is.

Fixed that for you.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby BillyOblivion » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

coldharvest wrote:I mean really, what we need to do is hook-up with India and drive Pakistan into dark sea of historical oblivion.

To quote the McManus brothers "I'm strangely comfortable with that".
BillyOblivion
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:09 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I said this about a month ago and it is plausible: President Obama won't be seeking a 2nd term, sick of it and preferring the company of his family. Hillary will be the Dem. nominee and will win in 2012. President Barack Obama will be appointed Sec'y of State & President Bill Clinton will serve as an advisor/sidekick to President Obama. President Hillary Rodham Clinton will deal right fine with the Republican knucklehead Congress Reps and Senators as POTUS while Presidents Obama & Clinton roam the globe making friends and building bridges ..... backed up of course by Hillary's strong military.

This didn't age well.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 pm

It certainly did not.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:34 am

Lots of Ukrainians not currently dead on account of Trump being POTUS instead of Hillary IMO so that counts as a plus, right?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby MJK » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:05 am

Well, the Bitch did say that if Trump was elected, her and her little dogs would hang. I think she and her crowd are gonna get fleeced like out of favor Saudi princes and if they roam the world it will be in prison jumpsuits, picking up trash along the roadsides.

Where's Douchie for a high five........
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 am

MJK wrote:Well, the Bitch did say that if Trump was elected, her and her little dogs would hang. I think she and her crowd are gonna get fleeced like out of favor Saudi princes and if they roam the world it will be in prison jumpsuits, picking up trash along the roadsides.

Where's Douchie for a high five........

Prescient Triumphs biggest failure in the 2017 was not putting Hilarly and rest of criminal libtards in jail FOR LIVE!!!
2018 will be the year!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby ROB » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:39 am

el3so wrote:Lots of Ukrainians not currently dead on account of Trump being POTUS instead of Hillary IMO so that counts as a plus, right?

Meh - 50-50.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe