Post some shit and enter fuckin tain me!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Post some shit and enter fuckin tain me!

Postby gnaruki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTliMSB4MI[/youtube]
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ktrout » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

flipflop wrote:Image

Cheers

Now that's pretty fucking entertaining!
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 am

Cheers

Which one is Dawud?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

nowonmai wrote:

Cheers

Which one is Dawud?

Well done. Both of you.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ktrout » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 am

Caption: "Mexican illegals fool Border Patrol agents into thinking they're imported linen by wrapping their heads in towels"
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 am

We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:22 am

Not nasty, no crashing, just mildy amusing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDpjV43oVc[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 am

crreated by SA's "ShadowCatboy"
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:07 pm

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby flipflop » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 pm

apparently a deleted post from the Thrn Tree wrote:A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor were teaching a class on Karl Marx. "Before class begins, you must all get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he is the most highly-evolved being in history, even greater than Jesus Christ!", said the professor. It was then that a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL/NASCAR champion who served over 12 million tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and supported every military decision ever made by the United States stood up and held up a rock. "How old is this rock?" he asked. The arrogant elitist professor smirked quite smugly and said "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian!" and the class laughed and laughed. But then the Navy SEAL said "You're wrong! God created this rock 5,000 years ago! If, as you say, evolution is true and this rock is 4.6 billion years old, it should have turned into an animal by now" The professor was visibly shaken. He dropped his chalk and his copy of The Origin of Species, and stormed out of the lecture hall crying liberal crocodile tears. The students all applauded and registered Republican that very day while simultaneously accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop an American flag that the professor had forgotten to burn. The Pledge of Allegiance was read several times. God himself walked into the classroom and enacted a flat tax across the land. The professor lost his tenure and was fired. He then died of the gay plague AIDS, and is spending eternity in a lake of hellfire. And what was that Navy SEAL's name? Albert Einstein. Amen. Semper Fi. God Bless America. Drill, Baby, Drill.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
apparently a deleted post from the Thrn Tree wrote:A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor were teaching a class on Karl Marx. "Before class begins, you must all get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he is the most highly-evolved being in history, even greater than Jesus Christ!", said the professor. It was then that a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL/NASCAR champion who served over 12 million tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and supported every military decision ever made by the United States stood up and held up a rock. "How old is this rock?" he asked. The arrogant elitist professor smirked quite smugly and said "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian!" and the class laughed and laughed. But then the Navy SEAL said "You're wrong! God created this rock 5,000 years ago! If, as you say, evolution is true and this rock is 4.6 billion years old, it should have turned into an animal by now" The professor was visibly shaken. He dropped his chalk and his copy of The Origin of Species, and stormed out of the lecture hall crying liberal crocodile tears. The students all applauded and registered Republican that very day while simultaneously accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop an American flag that the professor had forgotten to burn. The Pledge of Allegiance was read several times. God himself walked into the classroom and enacted a flat tax across the land. The professor lost his tenure and was fired. He then died of the gay plague AIDS, and is spending eternity in a lake of hellfire. And what was that Navy SEAL's name? Albert Einstein. Amen. Semper Fi. God Bless America. Drill, Baby, Drill.

Have to break out the oxycotin to understand that one.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bobby Sands » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

friendlyskies wrote:
apparently a deleted post from the Thrn Tree wrote:And what was that Navy SEAL's name? Albert Einstein.

Shouldn't his name be Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Tim Tebow?
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Bobby Sands » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FImKuGz3n9k[/youtube]
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe