From hindu website: a View of Islam

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:24 pm

Telling lies, fabrications and attempting to demonize me will not diminish the facts. Post some facts, some hard stats and some truths.

1/6 of the worlds population, probably more, are backwards ass Third World shit farmers who can't even read the Evilness of the koran. They are brain-washed by cowardly rats who hide in caves, exploit the extreme poverty of the ignorant and poison their minds.

Yes, harum, your granpappy was lying to you. You seem to be susceptible to lies and distortions that you believe unquestionably. If you claim to be something more than cookie-cutter public school liberal/left/multi-cultralist/ PC failed education system by-product, then you can objectively look at the world around you and know your religion is responsible for a lot of Evil. Yet, you choose to live in denial and pretend these things don't exist. You cannot refute one item that I have posted with a valid fact.
Terrorist are the missionaries of Islam.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jackson » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:43 pm

Shining Eye wrote:you can't dismiss that website outright. They posted a lot of truth. Muslims are involved in 2/3 of the worlds current conflicts and Islam was spread by the sword. Americans have more in common with Hindu's than Muslims. I've never recalled hearing of hindu terrorist declaring Holy War on anybody. If given a choice, I would prefer to have a family of Hindu, Sihk's, Buddahist, Wiccans, pagans or Satanist living next door than I would Muslims.

I didnt dismiss the whole website -- I'm dismissing about 99% of their claims. They have stretched information too far beyond the normal range of argument. Americans have more in common than Hindus?? Why dont you go to India, then Pakistan. Then you decide who you like more.

No one cares who you want to live next to. You can not bomb whoever you want. And you will not. You're just a nazi-neo-conservative-pro zionist-evangelical fagot.
Jackson
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:01 pm

I understood that between 500,000 and a million were killed after Partition. Horrendous things were done on both sides, and the spear horror is certainly not unlikely. The responsibility is usually (and probably correctly) laid on Louis Mountbatten, last Viceroy of India, for his very ill-thought out strategy for Independence.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:09 pm

Penta wrote:I understood that between 500,000 and a million were killed after Partition. Horrendous things were done on both sides, and the spear horror is certainly not unlikely. The responsibility is usually (and probably correctly) laid on Louis Mountbatten, last Viceroy of India, for his very ill-thought out strategy for Independence.

Hmm - I probably would have laid it with the Raj of Kashmir (cannot remember his name) for so blatantly ignoring the obvious wishes of his people and deciding to hook up with the Indians. Another fine example of the "upper class" doing what is right and just.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:13 pm

ROB wrote:Hmm - I probably would have laid it with the Raj of Kashmir (cannot remember his name) for so blatantly ignoring the obvious wishes of his people and deciding to hook up with the Indians.

I agree absolutely -- but that's responsibilty for the conflict in Kashmir, not for Partition itself and the mass murders following it all over India.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:25 pm

_Whacko Jacko_: I've said before on this site that I have daily contact with citizens of India, Pakistan and Asia every day. I've found them to be polite people and friendly. The people of India have a culture that goes back over 6,000 years. They are excellent computer programmers, excellent mathematicans who invented the zero (often wrongly attributed to the Arabs). Given a choice between living next door to a house full of Hindu or Sihks from India or a house full of Muslims from Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, I think most Americans would prefer the prior. Who knows what they Muslims are up to? Making explosives, talking on sat-phones, stock-piling weapons and explosives? I have never heard of a Hindu or Sihk suicide-bomber, have you?
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:30 pm

Shining Eye wrote: I have never heard of a Hindu or Sihk suicide-bomber, have you?

Shiner - you might want to look up Sri Lanka before making such claims.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:39 pm

You are correct, ROB. Let me amend that: I have never heard of a suicide bomber attacking America.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby Aegis » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:44 pm

Shining Eye wrote:Who knows what they Muslims are up to? Making explosives, talking on sat-phones, stock-piling weapons and explosives? I have never heard of a Hindu or Sihk suicide-bomber, have you?

Uhhhh...... Replace "Muslims" with "white trash", and you've just described my neighbors when I lived in Albany.... minus the sat-phones.
"[R]emember, Roman, these will be your arts: to teach the ways of peace to those you conquer, to spare defeated peoples, tame the proud."

-Virgil, the Aeneid
Aegis
BFCus Regularus

Location: The dark heart of "Red" Oregon... or I guess its "Blue" Oregon now.

Postby coolio » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:12 am

You guys really ought to know better than to take Shining Eye's bait.

The dude's a clown...talks tough but aint doing shit to back it up.

Frankly, his type are beneath contempt in my book and would probably be the first to piss their pants on the real front lines.

coolio

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:34 am

The best answer for ignorant unwashed is the truth.

The Muslims started as robbers and thieves of caravans. They stole all the elements of their religion from other religions: namely Judaism, Christianity and the Rosicrucian’s.
A complete objective account of the history of Islam can be found here:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10424a.htm

just as they try to steal credit for other things.

The real history of both the zero and algebra can be found at these links:

http://www.mediatinker.com/whirl/zero/zero.html

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/g ... n99535.htm

http://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~sxw8045/history.htm

http://www.algebra.com/algebra/about/history/
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:51 am

They stole all the elements of their religion from other religions: namely Judaism, Christianity and the Rosicrucian’s

that's a pretty silly thing to say. islam was an outgrowth of judaism, just like christianity, not a brand new religion of its own. that's like saying christianity stole all of it's elements from judaism. i suppose in a way it's true, but doesnt really acknowledge any of the changes or evolution of the concepts from the earlier religion. christians started as a bunch of vagrants wandering around a roman colony.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:17 pm

The early Christian Church considered itself a sect of Judiasm.
There is not one original element to Islam.
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:26 pm

but seriously, answer my questions fucker... thats what i thought, you are too much of a pussy to actually expose yourself and put your money where your mouth is...

... i'm just going to assume that you're a closet homo if i don't tell us all a little about the man behind the nazi internet-flamer.

Anything you want to know about Whiner Gay can be found in his multitude of homo-gay posts. Just a few hours ago he turned a post about sandwhiches into a psychotic rant about trouser-snakes. There isn't any topic Whiner Gay won't relate to a homo-erotic phantasy of his.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Shining Eye » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:34 pm

Its funny that you picked an avatar with a "snake" on it. Hmmm, a very subliminal subconscious crying out for the beefcicle you crave. Ahhahhahhah!!!
Shining Eye
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe