Flipflop and others

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Flipflop and others

Postby Woodsman » Mon May 14, 2012 2:35 am

marie-angelique wrote:i just thought you all should know i spent the last two days building flamethrowers. you know, the kind that run on propane.
that shit is gonna look cool in the desert!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 am

marie-angelique wrote:i just thought you all should know i spent the last two days building flamethrowers. you know, the kind that run on propane.

Well, that is just cool as hell. It does not surprise me that you would do this.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 am

Not sure you'll see this first link (great history programme about the excavation, history of and reconstruction of a WW1 flame projector) in the US but if it doesn't then you can see the effect of the replica WW1 projector they built in the second link.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rweRug7iuFQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Y-_zt4Qe8[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm

couldn't see the first video, darnit. but the second was awesome! do you know what type of fuel they used?
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Caliban » Mon May 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Known as a fougasse (same name as some french breads !! ??)
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Mikethehack » Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Bro's before ho's y'all.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby warmfamine » Mon May 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Somebody PLEASE give ole misanthropic / misogynist / gential-fixated "Flipflop" the BOOT from the forum please.

Seriously.

A guy who peppers just about every comment here with "cunts", "knobs", "dicks", "fucks", etc. etc. etc. (refer to "Exhibit 01" below) after awhile becomes a bit of a drag. Tells me that something is not quite right in the personality / mental health department with ole "Flipflop". His maturity level is stunted at around age 13 years old or so.

Plus, it appears that he has taken Kurt -AND- Robert Young Pelton to task here out of spite for having been called to tone down his rhetoric. To come into RYP's "own house" (so to speak) here on HIS website, and to insult him with the following comment "Pelton, too engrossed with reading Ronbo's blog, searching to beat that writer's block", is quite low indeed. Pretty sad there Flipflop. Pretty sad indeed.

Very slimy / shifty of him to attempt to take the focus off of himself and direct it toward Kurt and RYP. Very evasive and cowardly. Kind of like shining a light on a cockroach hiding in the dark ... it attempts to flee the spotlight and diffuse the attention it is receiving.

Do the Cafe a favour and give ole "Flipflop" the boot.

Don't let the door slap you on the ass on the way out Flipfloppyflapfapfapfap ...

:D

Yours truly,

warmfamine

Exhibit 01:

flipflop wrote:Fuck me, not you too? Listen, she started on my case, she's been bang at it for two/three days now. I don't care if someone is male or female, they gob off here at me they get it back with interest - that's non-discriminatory. She screams 'equality' or usually more, here at every turn. I'm an equal opportunity flame cunt, but no, now here comes the 'chivalry' cavalry. She herself fucking sneers at that bullshit 24/7 here, you fucking dupes.

You're on a guilt trip Kurt because it was you who entered Pelton's throne room to petition that the person FS now stooges for so vigourously be banned. Pelton, too engrossed with reading Ronbo's blog, searching to beat that writer's block, waved you away in the affirmative, and the two shrews now baying for the Head of Flipflop have been in full battledress since, and now they're off. They both think I'm the reason the Mother Superior got fragged.

What I'm saying is, she stops - I fucking stop, that or ban my ass, I'm not fucking bothered either way

Cheers
warmfamine

Postby Kurt » Mon May 14, 2012 6:55 pm

warmfamine wrote:Somebody PLEASE give ole misanthropic / misogynist / gential-fixated "Flipflop" the BOOT from the forum please.

Seriously.

A guy who peppers just about every comment here with "cunts", "knobs", "dicks", "fucks", etc. etc. etc. (refer to "Exhibit 01" below) after awhile becomes a bit of a drag. Tells me that something is not quite right in the personality / mental health department with ole "Flipflop". His maturity level is stunted at around age 13 years old or so.

Plus, it appears that he has taken Kurt -AND- Robert Young Pelton to task here out of spite for having been called to tone down his rhetoric. To come into RYP's "own house" (so to speak) here on HIS website, and to insult him with the following comment "Pelton, too engrossed with reading Ronbo's blog, searching to beat that writer's block", is quite low indeed. Pretty sad there Flipflop. Pretty sad indeed.

Very slimy / shifty of him to attempt to take the focus off of himself and direct it toward Kurt and RYP. Very evasive and cowardly. Kind of like shining a light on a cockroach hiding in the dark ... it attempts to flee the spotlight and diffuse the attention it is receiving.

Do the Cafe a favour and give ole "Flipflop" the boot.

Don't let the door slap you on the ass on the way out Flipfloppyflapfapfapfap ...

:D

Yours truly,

warmfamine

Exhibit 01:

flipflop wrote:Fuck me, not you too? Listen, she started on my case, she's been bang at it for two/three days now. I don't care if someone is male or female, they gob off here at me they get it back with interest - that's non-discriminatory. She screams 'equality' or usually more, here at every turn. I'm an equal opportunity flame cunt, but no, now here comes the 'chivalry' cavalry. She herself fucking sneers at that bullshit 24/7 here, you fucking dupes.

You're on a guilt trip Kurt because it was you who entered Pelton's throne room to petition that the person FS now stooges for so vigourously be banned. Pelton, too engrossed with reading Ronbo's blog, searching to beat that writer's block, waved you away in the affirmative, and the two shrews now baying for the Head of Flipflop have been in full battledress since, and now they're off. They both think I'm the reason the Mother Superior got fragged.

What I'm saying is, she stops - I fucking stop, that or ban my ass, I'm not fucking bothered either way

Cheers

What the hell? Mr. 37 posts wants Flipflop banned? Not gonna happen.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Mon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

A guy who peppers just about every comment here with "cunts", "knobs", "dicks", "fucks", etc. etc. etc. (refer to "Exhibit 01" below) after awhile becomes a bit of a drag.

I use fuck, shit, cunt and various others all the fuckin' time and I'm a precious wild-flower here you horrible sluts breakfast.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby MJK » Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 am

The BFC without flipflop would be like 'Trainspotting' without Begbie.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am

How did this go from a "play nice in the sandbox" suggestion to banning people?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Tue May 15, 2012 2:45 am

warmfamine...........coldharvest. Looks like a secret admirer, Coldharvest. Maybe tepiddrought will show up next.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 am

even the most beautiful park has dog shit. It makes you pay attention
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby coldharvest » Tue May 15, 2012 4:54 am

gnaruki wrote:warmfamine...........coldharvest. Looks like a secret admirer, Coldharvest. Maybe tepiddrought will show up next.

go eat a cunt sandwich
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby gnaruki » Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 am

Where do I find these again? Preferably ones that won't give me a rash.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe