How long has this place got?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

How long before RYP scuttles this scurvy ship?

Imminent - we are at DEFCON Fucking 1! Buckle up, it's been a lovely war.
10%
Two weeks max - if the vlindsay story runs for another 7 days then he will be getting twitchy and tetchy
2%
One month max - we are one lawyer's email away from the red button being pushed
4%
Six months - the patient is now definitely dying but life support will continue until all residual brain activity ceases
8%
Never! BFC will never die, we will rebound and go onwards to new heights with interesting and amusing people engaged in free discourse (been a bit too much 'free discourse' if you arx me)
61%
Who fucking cares - I'd rather twitter twats and fuck facebook buddies
14%

Total votes : 49

Re: How long has this place got?

Postby flipflop » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 am

Or as the real footballer was known at Watford FC - Luther Miss-it

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Q » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:26 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Once, awhile back, but not that long ago, Q contacted me to ask for my contacts in the Kurdish area of Turkey. I guess he was fixing to go over there and put a hurtin' on ISIS, or at least in his own private Idaho he thought he was.

Well, I treasure my Kurdish friends in Turkey. There is no way I would have insulted them by introducing them to someone like Q. So, I declined his request.

Those Kurds I know, they're tough people, and they're clever. Nor do they suffer fools. Q wouldn't have lasted long with them.

If you're so connected, why were you asking me for advice not that long ago?

Stick to selling sofas, sweet tits.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:31 pm

RYP wrote:Q.

You forgot to remove all your private messages and your personal email. Usually helps when you want to play internet tough guy under an alias.

One more chance.... then off you go on SpurnedForumPosters.com to seek revenge.

Lol...what you know about me you can fit in a thimble.

Either way...

Johnny the Boy: [kneeling in front] If you're going to waste the bronze, you gotta do it big!
Bubba Zanetti: You just don't have the style, do ya. Chickenshit.

See ya on the roads.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:34 pm

[quote="Q"][quote="seektravelinfo"]Once, awhile back, but not that long ago, Q contacted me to ask for my contacts in the Kurdish area of Turkey. I guess he was fixing to go over there and put a hurtin' on ISIS, or at least in his own private Idaho he thought he was.

Well, I treasure my Kurdish friends in Turkey. There is no way I would have insulted them by introducing them to someone like Q. So, I declined his request.

Those Kurds I know, they're tough people, and they're clever. Nor do they suffer fools. Q wouldn't have lasted long with them.[/quote]

If you're so connected, why were you asking me for advice not that long ago?

Stick to selling sofas, sweet tits.[/quote]

I asked this forum for insight. I asked this forum, this travel website, just to redirect the conversation away from your silly pissing contest tantrums, just to see if this forum were still possibly a place to gain travel wisdom to specific locations. All I got was a "don't go it's too dangerous", nothing specific or anecdotal. No mention of what is dangerous, who is dangerous, where it is dangerous. Nothing. You got nothing. Possibly because you haven't been there but want to say that you have. You got played, sucker.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Sure you did, Hillary.

https://youtu.be/_CL6n0FJZpk

Some people do.
Some people write about doing.
Some people sell furniture.

\_/

CPJ in da house.

Later, bitches.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby RYP » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 pm

I find Q tedious and he contributes little to the public discourse except his deep unhappiness with himself. Thumbs up or thumbs down? He will be the first in a number of 2017 sacrifices to the internet gods. Vote early, vote often.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Q » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:01 pm

My vote: Thumbs down.

Like I said....See ya on the road, bronze.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby snaark » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Q has the intellect and temperament of a 3 year old, but winding him up is mildly amusing and banning him will only boost his lagging self esteem, so why bother.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:04 pm

I don't know what it is about this place that attracts the unproductive and terminally irritating. There is nothing like the holy trinity of Nowanmai, Flipflop and Q obsessively posting about how they don't' come here anymore. Might be kinder to put them in a sac and toss them over a bridge.

My policy of hosting one village idiot for the entertainment of the toothless unwashed masses... is being strained.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm

Stop. I like Flipflop and Nowonmai. I may not agree with either one all of the time but I find their contributions to have value. If you're gonna call someone out then you should leave it at the one person who crossed you.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:25 am

Can we keep Q and be rid of Snaark? As fucktarded and entertaining Snaark is the BFC would suffer quality wise with the loss of Q whereas Snaark is just another dirty hippy.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby nowonmai » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:59 am

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Trolls killed your forum, Pelton. It ain't rocket science. No PhD required.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:39 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:Can we keep Q and be rid of Snaark? As fucktarded and entertaining Snaark is the BFC would suffer quality wise with the loss of Q whereas Snaark is just another dirty hippy.

I resent being called entertaining.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:54 am

snaark wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:Can we keep Q and be rid of Snaark? As fucktarded and entertaining Snaark is the BFC would suffer quality wise with the loss of Q whereas Snaark is just another dirty hippy.

I resent being called entertaining.

He didnt mean that bit.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe