That Manning fella.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: That Manning fella.

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Q wrote:
They are gutless because in the past people have lost hard earned careers over shit exactly like shitcanning those that don't qualify, but have the politically correct plumbing or pigment.

The fist in the face incident must have caused palpating of epic proportions. One protected class vs another. Which to side with?

Than that makes them doubly gutless, the career driven ass-wipes who'd favor their own skin (i.e. their precious careers) over the security of the nation which is what this boils down to. You say they gave Manning a break because of his "gender issues" and the blowback they believed they'd get had he been discharged. I say bullshit they had plenty of rope to hang him with on its own merit and you, Q, you're just scapegoating women for this mess. Mighty disengenuous of you.

As far as punching the co-worker who happened to be female in the face I doubt he'd ever had the guts to punch a man, so a woman it was.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
Q wrote:
They are gutless because in the past people have lost hard earned careers over shit exactly like shitcanning those that don't qualify, but have the politically correct plumbing or pigment.

The fist in the face incident must have caused palpating of epic proportions. One protected class vs another. Which to side with?

Than that makes them doubly gutless, the career driven ass-wipes who'd favor their own skin (i.e. their precious careers) over the security of the nation which is what this boils down to. You say they gave Manning a break because of his "gender issues" and the blowback they believed they'd get had he been discharged. I say bullshit they had plenty of rope to hang him with on its own merit and you, Q, you're just scapegoating women for this mess. Mighty disengenuous of you.

As far as punching the co-worker who happened to be female in the face I doubt he'd ever had the guts to punch a man, so a woman it was.

Uh, I included both minorities and homosexuals. You only saw women.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Q wrote:
Uh, I included both minorities and homosexuals. You only saw women.

Yeah, I know what I saw. I've just never bought into the notion that women are a special interest group and I think that being relegated to such has not done women any favors.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

ktrout wrote:
gnaruki wrote:Maybe what makes them so crazy is that many of them are repressive homosexuals to some degree?

To me, anybody who believes in the supernatural is suspect from the start. Not only from a mental health standpoint, but simply having an inability to think straight.

I just pointing out the root of the nuttiness. Interesting how many then take refuge from their perceived problems in religion which typically amplifies the crazy.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am

i'm trying to imagine how george washington might have dealt with this sort of thing and how far we've fallen.

surely there are many hard working nobodies who have serious troubles, but i'm expected to angst over some premeditated traitors sex reassignment surgery because otherwise someone might think i'm not nice.

or intelligent. which would make it totally impossible for anyone to think i'm a decent human being and therefore my entire life is a vast and useless if not complete and utter living hell.

i don't think so.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 pm

i was thinking if he joined the FARC he might change his mind.

RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Fenrisco » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Can't help but be reminded of the David Shayler / "Dolores Kane" Transgender Whistleblower Roadshow:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/what-renegade-mi5-officer-david-shayler-did-next-1763246.html#mainColumn

"Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting Shall Be the Loophole of The Law"
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 pm

there has to be a Playboy photo shoot or Vivid video must be in the works....
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Fenrisco wrote:Can't help but be reminded of the David Shayler / "Dolores Kane" Transgender Whistleblower Roadshow:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/what-renegade-mi5-officer-david-shayler-did-next-1763246.html#mainColumn

Wasn't he also the 7/7 denier?

I think he also proclaimed himself the messiah.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Fenrisco » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Kurt wrote:Wasn't he also the 7/7 denier?

Yup, (s)he's a David-Icke-alike.

Something in the water, I expect.
"Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting Shall Be the Loophole of The Law"
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Fenrisco wrote:

so very worthy of mocking laughter
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby ktrout » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 am

Fenrisco wrote:

SHUDDER!
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby ktrout » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 am

All of this fuss over a few leakers and Nidal Hasan's sentencing goes unnoticed. If I were him, I might ask for a swift execution.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:21 am

lightstalker wrote:Well then, thats just enough time for him to get his gender reassignment surgery done while inside.

Barry commutes Chelsea's sentence and DoD avoids picking up the tab for two silicone sacks and digging a hole....

Chelsea Manning to Be Released Early as Obama Commutes Sentence
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/p ... .html?_r=0

"The commutation also relieved the Defense Department of the difficult responsibility of Ms. Manning’s incarceration as she pushes for treatment for her gender dysphoria, including sex reassignment surgery, that the military has no experience providing."
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

ktrout wrote: Nidal Hasan's sentencing
"He is not giving his life. We are taking his life. This is not his gift to God, it's his debt to society."
I read that in Judge Dredd's voice.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe