Official:Friendlyskies wrong on absolutely everything ever

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Official:Friendlyskies wrong on absolutely everything ev

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:59 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Osiris wrote:Image

Not the article, but the thread title. Chill out, it's just the internet, nothing to get vengeful over.

Right?
for someone who's supposed to be a dispassionate nihilist he sure gets awfully hot and bothered over the females.

Sometimes one's purpose in life is to argue with people they will never meet.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Aww, I appreciate the white knighting! *warm fuzzies*

But you see the real purpose of this, right? Nowonmai has couched a topic that should be discussed, the situation in Venezuela, within this fake soap opera bullshit that he and flipflop have successfully transformed the BFC into. Not only does it taint any discussion between regulars with soap scum, but it also alienates any newcomers. They come here because they love RYP's work, or are interested in travel to dangerous places, and want to start posting here, perhaps about Venezuela. Naturally. They can't, however, because the Venezuela thread is all about these people they've never heard of. It makes no sense. So, they'll move on to another forum, and the Flag will continue to whither away, courtesy of nowonmai and flipflop.

Good going, psychos!
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Osiris wrote:Image

Not the article, but the thread title. Chill out, it's just the internet, nothing to get vengeful over.

I'm very chill dude. I guess the puritan forefathers forgot to pack the concept of taking the piss when they sailed away from Blighty. You might want to recalibrate your detectors if you want to work out which party needs to chill out.

As for being called a dispassionate nihilist I'm afraid someone misheard me, I'm actually a passionate sexpest and only came here for the poontang. One of these years I'm going to make my move and snag me a cougar.

And yes I'm being a dick. I'd rather live as a dick on my feet than as a buttcrack on my knees. I think Martin Luther King said that.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Penta cheered for the 'Iraqi resistance' when they were killing flipflop's mates and trying to kill him. It took her several years to have an apology forced out of her. Too little, too late. What goes round comes round. Ain't life fucking peachy.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Aww, I appreciate the white knighting! *warm fuzzies*

Some feminist you turned out to be.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

nowonmai wrote: One of these years I'm going to make my move and snag me a cougar.

I am always happy to lend you a shovel and point you in the direction of an archaeological find.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 pm

nowonmai wrote:
I'm very chill dude. I guess the puritan forefathers forgot to pack the concept of taking the piss when they sailed away from Blighty. You might want to recalibrate your detectors if you want to work out which party needs to chill out.

As for being called a dispassionate nihilist I'm afraid someone misheard me, I'm actually a passionate sexpest and only came here for the poontang. One of these years I'm going to make my move and snag me a cougar.

And yes I'm being a dick. I'd rather live as a dick on my feet than as a buttcrack on my knees. I think Martin Luther King said that.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Penta cheered for the 'Iraqi resistance' when they were killing flipflop's mates and trying to kill him. It took her several years to have an apology forced out of her. Too little, too late. What goes round comes round. Ain't life fucking peachy.

You are hilarious, Mr. N. I like how you trot that little trope out periodically. Really? But to set the record straight, stating that you understand why Iraqi's might resist against what they perceive as an invading force isn't quite the same thing as "cheering them on" or wishing their own countryman be harmed. Seems more pragmatic and realistic than traitorous - It's a pretty little fiction you peddle. Ask any red-blooded American what they would do if we were "invaded" even if they are the "good guys" and here for our oil...er our own good? Why else do you think we cling to our guns....and for goodness sake, some would even claim we are still a free nation that has never been invaded because everyone else is skeered of us because we gots gunz and ammoe.....(I'm not sure how long I could fend off the invading hordes with two hand guns and a few box of shells but hey you don't always get to go to battle with the weapons you want you go to battle with the weapons you have....).
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby MJK » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 pm

I am always happy to lend you a shovel and point you in the direction of an archaeological find.

I really want to understand your rejoinder there, if only to justify having already laughed. So snagging a cougar+shovel+archaeological dig would be extrapolated to mean Nowonmai hooking up with Penta and then planting a rose bush together at say, Stonehenge to celebrate their hot hatehump? Am I close? Followed by Flipflop joining them for a double team. I'd pay good money not to see that and have you tell me about it instead.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:29 am

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

You are hilarious, Mr. N. I like how you trot that little trope out periodically. Really? But to set the record straight, stating that you understand why Iraqi's might resist against what they perceive as an invading force isn't quite the same thing as "cheering them on" or wishing their own countryman be harmed. Seems more pragmatic and realistic than traitorous - It's a pretty little fiction you peddle. Ask any red-blooded American what they would do if we were "invaded" even if they are the "good guys" and here for our oil...er our own good? Why else do you think we cling to our guns....and for goodness sake, some would even claim we are still a free nation that has never been invaded because everyone else is skeered of us because we gots gunz and ammoe.....(I'm not sure how long I could fend off the invading hordes with two hand guns and a few box of shells but hey you don't always get to go to battle with the weapons you want you go to battle with the weapons you have....).

Pretty little fiction my fucking arse.

This is what Penta said on 15th June 2006 "I empathise with people resisting foreign occupation by killing occupying forces, yes."

On 13th May 2007 she dug her hole deep when she said " I do, however, think the indigenous resistance is in the moral right in attacking occupation forces. That they fight as guerrillas, setting IEDs against, mortaring, shooting etc. occupation forces, is entirely justified in my view. Hard on our forces, but then they shouldn't be there, contributing to a war of aggression, which, as you know, is the worst crime under the Geneva Conventions."

It took her two years to force out a tactical apology and she maintained her treacherous position throughout the period that British soldiers were coming home in boxes regularly. She apologised for it and you're still pretending that she never actually did it. You're out of your depth and you're just embarrassing yourself.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:20 am

nowonmai wrote:
svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

This is what Penta said on 15th June 2006 "I empathise with people resisting foreign occupation by killing occupying forces, yes."

On 13th May 2007 she dug her hole deep when she said " I do, however, think the indigenous resistance is in the moral right in attacking occupation forces. That they fight as guerrillas, setting IEDs against, mortaring, shooting etc. occupation forces, is entirely justified in my view. Hard on our forces, but then they shouldn't be there, contributing to a war of aggression, which, as you know, is the worst crime under the Geneva Conventions."

It took her two years to force out a tactical apology and she maintained her treacherous position throughout the period that British soldiers were coming home in boxes regularly. She apologised for it and you're still pretending that she never actually did it. You're out of your depth and you're just embarrassing yourself.

I am not pretending anything, I simply disagree with your conclusions so as per usual we will have to agree to disagree. Your original statement hardly sums up the totality of a philosophical discussion. I do appreciate that you feel strongly about this however.

svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby nowonmai » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 am

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

I am not pretending anything, I simply disagree with your conclusions so as per usual we will have to agree to disagree. Your original statement hardly sums up the totality of a philosophical discussion. I do appreciate that you feel strongly about this however.

You make Comical Ali look credible
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 am

nowonmai wrote: You make Comical Ali look credible

Grudges? You hang onto them long? You aren't much for dialogue or considering different perspectives. More the pity. Again, I'll have to agree to disagree with you. And look I wasn't even derisive in the process. Jesus Christ Tap dancing on a cracker you are a cranky one. (Ok that was a teeny tiny bit derisive.)

svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Osiris » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 am

It's not so much I'm defending you, I'm just trying to call people out on their bullshit. I'm secretly Tuthmosis and write for Return of Kings, I would never white knight.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go fat shame the fuck out of some bitches.
http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 am

MJK wrote:

I really want to understand your rejoinder there, if only to justify having already laughed. So snagging a cougar+shovel+archaeological dig would be extrapolated to mean Nowonmai hooking up with Penta and then planting a rose bush together at say, Stonehenge to celebrate their hot hatehump? Am I close? Followed by Flipflop joining them for a double team. I'd pay good money not to see that and have you tell me about it instead.

ThaT is just mean :)

Osiris wrote:

It's not so much I'm defending you, I'm just trying to call people out on their bullshit. I'm secretly Tuthmosis and write for Return of Kings, I would never white knight.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go fat shame the fuck out of some bitches.
http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder

some real brainy chicks there.

ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 am

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote: You make Comical Ali look credible

Grudges? You hang onto them long? You aren't much for dialogue or considering different perspectives. More the pity. Again, I'll have to agree to disagree with you. And look I wasn't even derisive in the process. Jesus Christ Tap dancing on a cracker you are a cranky one. (Ok that was a teeny tiny bit derisive.)

I hold grudges to the grave but this has nothing to do with grudges and everything to do with you being sockpuppeted by Raspenta to change history. I gave you the evidence, there is nothing to 'agree to disagree' (ie. 'I have no argument left so I'll just fall back on dumb denial').

Here is that evidence again that you chose not to copy into your latest pathetic 'agree to disagree' missive of Penta cheerleading the Iraqi resistance while British soldiers and contractors were being killed and all during a UN resolution which Penta (in common with the terrorists) declared was illegitimate.
svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

I know Penta has got an armlock on you but you are starting to give yourself away. It's telling that Penta's other outrider, friendlyskies, is running a concurrent revisionist campaign in an attempt to get people (me and flipflop) banned. All this while Penta is threatening legal action against Pelton. It's brilliant but if you want to keep the Birmingham Three inside the circus then I suggest you get a bit more subtle. Even Pelton might notice this eventually.

Nice try Penta. Keep them coming dear.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 pm

My apologies for calling it white knighting, Osiris. I still thought it was nice that anyone bothered to acknowledge that nowonmai was being an ass to someone who barely even posts here anymore.

And nowonmai, you fucking soap opera-addicted psycho loser, I don't give a shit about your (and flipflop's) Penta fetish except inasmuch that it gets you worthless sacks of shit hilariously defensive and upset when she comes up. It does make me laugh that you still obsess about her all these years later, but I guess (in your case, since flipflop apparently has a life, or at least a job he goes to sometimes) that's part of being a loser who never leaves his basement hole - you desperately cling to the dribs and drabs of human interaction in your memory, even virtual interaction, even negative interaction. I see you even dredged up that France thread from years ago, you sad little man. I laugh without even bothering to read your whiney bullshit, because the more pathetic you reveal yourself to be, which is amazingly pathetic, the more amused I become.

You may have destroyed the BFC - ooooh, what an awesome accomplishment - with your manipulative, obsessive, soap opera bullshit, but I can still harass you and make you whine like a bitch.

Go on, whine like a bitch. Dredge up another ancient thread everyone with a life forgot about years ago, complain that Penta is still messing with you vicariously, just keep on whining! I want to see whine and complain. Do it now. I want to come back tomorrow and see your complaining and crying all over this thread, for the lulz. Because you don't know jack shit about Venezuela and have absolutely nothing to offer about the actual subject matter except some cut & paste dredged up at the last minute, with no context, from a google search. It's all about the soap opera.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe