Black Flag Cafe: Social Media

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Black Flag Cafe: Social Media

Postby executiveout » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 am

Kurt wrote:And here is information on Marina Hemingway.
Seriously, I am certain this is what was meant.
https://activecaptain.com/quickLists/ma ... 6139468385

That's the place. I am impressed that you can Google.
So where exactly were you while I was in Cuba?
You seem to THINK you know something and I would love to know what that is....
on second thought...fuck what you think...
Happy Googling, you certainly are a Keyboard wonder!
Like a laugh, need a reminder of life's fickle finger of fate?... visit my Blog today
https://fatmilton.wordpress.com/
executiveout

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:56 am

executiveout wrote:
Kurt wrote:And here is information on Marina Hemingway.
Seriously, I am certain this is what was meant.
https://activecaptain.com/quickLists/ma ... 6139468385

That's the place. I am impressed that you can Google.
So where exactly were you while I was in Cuba?
You seem to THINK you know something and I would love to know what that is....
on second thought...fuck what you think...
Happy Googling, you certainly are a Keyboard wonder!

Well, yes, that is true. But you wonder who ratted you out? it was you. You got Phillip K. Dicked you pinhead.

I only know what I am supposed to know and your post , that appeared to be leaning toward getting RYP to give you money, shows me I was right.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby executiveout » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 am

coldharvest wrote:Hilarious
I was the one who'd have put a bullet in his head if shit had gone sideways

Newsflash cowgirl!..shit DID go sideways, not for any of you people that matter (in your own minds I am sure you are legends)
If anyone here has anything worthwhile to say, please do so now!

Being a mod, does that give you a big stick?
Like a laugh, need a reminder of life's fickle finger of fate?... visit my Blog today
executiveout

Postby executiveout » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 am

Kurt wrote:I only know what I am supposed to know and your post , that appeared to be leaning toward getting RYP to give you money, shows me I was right.

You amazing intellect leaves me awestruck... your logic defies all limits hitherto known to mankind.
I bow before your very being
Just how the fuck does "leaning toward RYP to give money" figure into your small baboon skull?
The whole op...in one version of the story...was supposed to have been funded by RYP...can i say that with 100% certainty...NO...because I was not in contact with the paymaster. What is a fact is that the "funding part never happened and the payments never happened... If RYP was the paymaster...wtf do you think...he should pay or not
If he was not, then there sure as he;ll is a lot of opportunity...right here in HIS FUCKING forum...to say so
does that bit of text overload your senses...can you compute you moron?
executiveout

Postby ROB » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:36 am

Mach redux.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby executiveout » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:54 am

I have an idea... shit I have many ideas, but this is one of the better one's
This to whoever is in charge of this forum
Please remove me as member and remove/delete all my posts.
This place has become a kindy playground and not even a semblance of what it could and should represent.
RYP ...good luck in Sudan
For dinkum people out there...stay safe!
For the rest...pfff

Adios...Hasta nunca!
executiveout

Postby ROB » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Angry angry young man.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:56 pm

executiveout wrote:
Kurt wrote:I only know what I am supposed to know and your post , that appeared to be leaning toward getting RYP to give you money, shows me I was right.

You amazing intellect leaves me awestruck... your logic defies all limits hitherto known to mankind.
I bow before your very being
Just how the fuck does "leaning toward RYP to give money" figure into your small baboon skull?
The whole op...in one version of the story...was supposed to have been funded by RYP...can i say that with 100% certainty...NO...because I was not in contact with the paymaster. What is a fact is that the "funding part never happened and the payments never happened... If RYP was the paymaster...wtf do you think...he should pay or not
If he was not, then there sure as he;ll is a lot of opportunity...right here in HIS FUCKING forum...to say so

Whenever you show up online it is to try to get money from someone.

Like here:

https://www.bankersonline.com/forum/ubb ... rs_permiss

and again, I may only be a keyboard warrior compared to a big field agent like you, but by your own admission you contacted Cuban intelligence, think that because you owned the phone that you put the Cubatel sim card in that the Cubans could not monitor your calls via the Central Office do you really think you did not cause the thing to fail? Do you plead stupidity or malice?

You, Vincent Churchill, are a criminal. With a criminal history and with criminal intent and like most criminals you are persecuted for being one but you still find a way to claim it was not your fault. So you are the reason this failed, by either stupidity or malice and you are stuck somewhere needing cash and so you figured you would hit up RYP from years ago. Judging by your writing you are going to try to hit up Facebook in some way as well, so that should be funny.

We probably also solved the "Case of The Mystery" as far as RYP's facebook page goes too.

and no, you will not be deleted. The price of participation is posterity.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:38 pm

....and then I would have chopped up your body and dumped it overboard for the sharks.
If we were on land it would have been pigs.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGVgfjnLqc[/youtube]

The traveller's almanac. Sudan is a pretty good place to start looking for Kony to be sure. He'd have to be stupid cunt to be hiding in the bush listening to helicopters with loudspeakers dropping leaflets on his head. Compounds, always the compounds.

Anyway, this one is for all those BFC ladies out there, not from me obviously, ascetics don't fuck.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-VeOakGGPQ[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby executiveout » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:47 am

- but by your own admission you contacted Cuban intelligence, think that because you owned the phone that you put the Cubatel sim card in that the Cubans could not monitor your calls via the Central Office do you really think you did not cause the thing to fail?
- Do you plead stupidity or malice?
You, Vincent Churchill, are a criminal. With a criminal history and with criminal intent and like most criminals you are persecuted for being one but you still find a way to claim it was not your fault.
- Judging by your writing you are going to try to hit up Facebook in some way as well, so that should be funny.
- We probably also solved the "Case of The Mystery" as far as RYP's facebook page goes too.
- and no, you will not be deleted. The price of participation is posterity.

Kurt, I am going to say this very very slowly

DO YOU UNDERSTAND (now blink your eyes if you do)

In understand where you THINK you are coming from... so I am doing you the very last "show of respect" (even though I don't respect you one bit) in answering.

If you think your statements above, based on internet posts are 100% true, I have a bridge to sell you, come...move closer and I'll tell you
1. I am NOT an American, I work solo. Since 1999 I have not represented any country's interest...unless they pay me for a job..want loyalty get a fucking dog!
a. Having the Cubans as my backup, ensured MY way out. Who the fuck cares what the FBI and NJ cops do about their guys. If they (FBI and NJ cops) wanted me ON their team, they sure as fucking hell had a lovely way of saying it...HUH?
b. You logic defies even your stupidity.....REF CUBAN INTEL...It did not give them access to me, MY intel or ANY individuals involved at that time (RR3 being the only one and he was NEVER identified until right here in the forum)
2. Stupidity or malice...did you look those words up?.. I plead neither! Simply because your choice to ACCUSE, does not mean that I choose to comply. Stick that ACCUSE in your left yer, now bend over...after I tear you a new asshole and pull you back through it, I want you to take it out of your ear and LISTEN and THINK again...
3. Ye,s I have a criminal record...but please do me the favor of checking in with RYP. I gave him my peronal info and I have no problem with anyone knowing abt it....as you can see...from the posting you so proudly hold before your weeping-heart chest(lol) ...I POSTED THAT... you moron!
On that note... Do you know how a WHITE guy (me), gets into a predominantly BLACK terrorist cell in Africa...and stays operative for more than 5 years? If you want schooling on that,let me know...fees based on your intellect...in your case..lack of aforementioned.
4. Yessiree, Facebook is mentioned...and...and and ...Have you ever heard of "Google Search algorithms"?..Not to bore your overworked little monkey-mind with details, but it basically looks at what is "trending" ...who are "authorities" and a whole lot of other shit I can't spell and you cant read! ... I POSTED HERE ON THE FORUM ABOUT THAT YOU GLARING IDIOT!
5. Your mystery facebook case is news to me

... your posting of my REAL name here on the forum also...wonder who the fuck is the leak?

I came back here because I was told by someone that you decided to post my name here.

Kurt..or whatever your name is.. One day, I am going to kick your ass...FIRST, then I'll sit you down and tell you what the fuck you SHOULD be doing instead of becoming a troll on your own forum!
executiveout

Postby executiveout » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:50 am

coldharvest wrote:....and then I would have chopped up your body and dumped it overboard for the sharks.
If we were on land it would have been pigs.

lol

Can I use that on my blog?..It is super friggin awesome!
...sortof gives me a Obama-Laden-Dumped overboard kind of sensation.
executiveout

Postby executiveout » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:05 am

ROB wrote:Angry angry young man.

Fuck the young part!
Here...go read this https://fatmilton.wordpress.com/chapter-18-the-saint/
Make yourself useful!
executiveout

Postby executiveout » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 am

executiveout wrote:The whole op...in one version of the story...was supposed to have been funded by RYP...can i say that with 100% certainty...NO...because I was not in contact with the paymaster. What is a fact is that the "funding part never happened and the payments never happened... If RYP was the paymaster...wtf do you think...he should pay or not

UPDATE:
It has been confirmed that RYP was NOT the paymaster for this op
I have also updated my blog to indicate this.
executiveout

Postby RYP » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:55 am

Like I said in the beginning of this thread:

"We still need a place to keep cool stuff and meet weird people."
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe