It's like Chuck Norris' worst movie

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

It's like Chuck Norris' worst movie

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:05 am

The San Bern shooting does not pass the sniff test. Who shoots up a building full of disabled people? Bad guys in bad scripts, that's who. It's like someone is trying to drill into a knee jerk nerve. Next maybe will be an old folks' home or a maternity ward.

I wonder how much weight an executive order will carry when Barry uses one to ban some kind of firearm, probably magazine fed everything.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Re: It's like Chuck Norris' worst movie

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Remember Disabled People also means people off their nut as well as window lickers and cripples.

So lots of people would shoot up an agency that deals with the disabled.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Apparently it was Muslim newlyweds

uhh..Thats pretty weird. But having worked in Social Work before....Nope, got some weirdos in social work but most are huggy weirdos and not shooty weirdos, so diid not see this one coming at all.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:10 pm

My crystal ball says this really happened and that these knuckleheads are going to be "ISIL inspired" but with no real connection to a cell. Maybe some online prompting from the Daeshbags in a call for "soft targets." Something like, the guy was unhappy at work, the wife had major postpartum depression, and neither of them had gotten a full night's sleep in six months. Both are super religious, him newly so, her from her stay in Saudi Arabia. The crazy, the depression, the sleep deprivation, the promise of salvation, and the access to a soft target all clicked together into one big heavily armed ball of shooter mania. Gonna guess that prescription drugs figured in this one just like the usual white guy shooters. Worse case scenario, maybe the marriage was arranged by a terrorist group to get her into the country. But two years and a kid before acting on it? Mmmmm

But... to your point. This does fit neatly in with the Democrats' latest anti-gun narrative, doesn't it? For the last few weeks, they've been doubling down on a new soundbite, basically "People on the no-fly list can buy guns despite our best efforts, because the NRA is bad and wrong." It's a weird soundbite because that affects 47,000 people, none of whom has been implicated in a mass shooting attack. Hell, most of these people have no record, or maybe some domestic violence stuff. This bothers me because I'm pretty sure I'm on the Secondary Screening list, I always get pinged for a random security check (my husband thought I was tin foil hatting until we flew together a few times, ten checks later he believes me), so I'm concerned. I don't want a gun, but I want the option of buying one! ANYWAY. After several weeks of seeing this soundbite on teevee, this happens. If either member of this couple is on a no-fly list, and the guns were legally obtained rather than illegally, then my tin foil hat is gonna start pinging like crazy, I just know it.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Russ Winter is all over this-armored cars used in the chase but hardly any ambulances? The baddies only made it 3 miles from the shooting site in two hours? A shooter drill going on nearby, just like at EVERY FALSE FLAG SINCE 9/11?

http://winteractionables.com/?p=28206#more-28206

Not one of those allegedly traumatized by this show any kind of believable trauma; smiling as they chat through interviews with faces showing no strain. Anyone who has ever dodged gunfire and seen the people around them get hit and bleed remembers how they looked in a mirror afterwards. That look is nowhere to be found at the San Bern shooting.

Winters is positing that the official story so far is that the 'perps' got upset and left the office, returning in fatigues with explosive devices and full battle rattle. We can all sympathize, right? how many times have I left work pissed off and almost changed into my BDUs and returned with my weapons and grenades/field expedient explosives? Which I kept near the door, just in case.

Listen closely to the ongoing MSM narrative and look closely at the faces of the witnesses. Friendly, your tinfoil hat should be throwing off sparks.

I am starting to think that the Repubs being mum and Hillary waxing active on gun control right now is part of her getting ready to accept the crown from the Diebold machines come next November.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Hahahahahahaha….

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/san-ber ... rmor.html/

Ole' Pam must be planning to pick up some GoPro stock.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:33 pm

New York City had a training excercise last week that was not apropos to any massacre.

Do False Flaggers think that:

1. A false flag was attempted at this time but no one noticed.

2. A false flag was abandoned because a conspirator had the flu?

3. The drill was meant to distract from another drill that was held in secret while another false flag operation was planned?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:00 pm

You've done the internet equivalent of rolling your eyes and smirking; now actually refute what is pointed out at the link I posted. But you still buy the official bunkum on 9/11 if I recall correctly so I won't hold my breath for you to come to the light as it were. If you can shoot holes in what I am presenting I'm listening.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:22 pm

MJK wrote:You've done the internet equivalent of rolling your eyes and smirking; now actually refute what is pointed out at the link I posted. But you still buy the official bunkum on 9/11 if I recall correctly so I won't hold my breath for you to come to the light as it were. If you can shoot holes in what I am presenting I'm listening.

9/11? the thing I was a few blocks away from and saw? yah, funny how actually seeing something makes you think it happened as you see it.

I don't even know what I have to refute? That there were drills? There probably were. Like I said, drills happen all the time.

Not every massacre is a false flag. I'd guess the real number of false flags are closer to zero when it comes to terrorism and massacres on US soil.

When you get delusional its pretty hard to talk you out of it, because when an event like a massacre happens and you say "false flag operation" its pretty hard not to find evidence that supports that.

Try these too.

Muslim terrorism (thats pretty easy)
Modern education
The Self Esteem Movement
Liberal Media
Marginalization of minorities.

Now search for evidence that supports those. you will find them. challenging people to refute evidence found based on only one preconception is always going to have them unable to do it. Then the delusion gets deeper and deeper and your not going to get rid of it and it will become even more re-enforced.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Yes, people who were really there when David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear say the same thing; now about actually refuting what was posted….
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:10 pm

MJK wrote:Yes, people who were really there when David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear say the same thing; now about actually refuting what was posted….

So 9/11 was as carefully staged as the statue of Liberty dissapearance?

You gotta be kidding me. That was a stage with cameras and an audience that was all set up by the magician.

The rest of NYC is a bit bigger and more chaotic than that. People from all kinds of angles saw 9/11 happen. Its just that the people who were far away or never saw it and think what they see on TV is exactly the same as a magic show.

I still do not understand. What do I have to disprove again. Thats a serious question. I looked at the links and have no idea what I am expected to disprove.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:14 pm

For example

how am I supposed to disprove this:

He just pointed at some kind of wound and said "hoax"

the burden of proof might be on him right?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am

Just because you and half of NYC saw planes, fire smoke and death does not mean that the official narrative matches reality. WT 7 and it's collapse are not even mentioned in the official 9/11 report. Not one plane used was positively ID'd with a serial numbered part. Both the Pentagon and Shanksville crash sites had av fuel contamination tests conducted by the EPA that produced results indicating ZERO jet fuel spilled at either site. That is as impossible as three skyscrapers collapsing into their own basements in one spot on one day when it has never happened before. When EgyptAir 990 was crashed it shed its wing after exceeding the VNE by 15 knots but ATC radar shows both 9/11 767s exceeding VNE in level flight at sea level; one by 150 knots. The airframe fails before reaching the towers in every simulation except the 'official ' one which does not factor in density altitude. The official version of the Pentagon strike has a 757 pulling 34 g's to miss the obstacles, pull up and leave no marks on the lawn or the Pentagon ground floor slab. And just a wastebasket worth of wreckage; another one in a million coincidence on a day with dozens of them…..

I don't have the time to lead you to the water or to drown you in facts so believe what you want about 9/11.

Look at the picture you posted; look at the face of the person on the gurney. She has been 'shot' but she is smiling and her face is rosy cheeked. Have you ever seen anyone who has been shot? The proof is in the faces of those participating in this drill. Did you listen to the scanner traffic that like the premature announcement to the fall of WTC 7 is a case of some actors getting ahead of the script?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:32 am

Addendum:
The position and size of the 'hole' in the young lady's arm looks about right for a .223 but if her arms were down it indicates a heart/lung shot; if her arms were extended in front of her when shot it would have exited her breasts and if above her head would indicate a head shot. Where is all the blood?

Work with me, Kurt. Together we can expose the lies if not the truth.
Last edited by MJK on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:38 am

7WTC was where the financial centers and my former employers kept their datacenters.

It held 30,000 gallons of diesel.

The reason why no one was able to put out the fire there and could not investigate it was that a huge number of firemen were dead.

so you got a building on fire, it housed about 30,000 gallons of diesel and it collapses. I dunno, its not that mysterious to me why it collapsed but what do I know except I was more familiar with the goings on in 7WTC than the idiots with triangle hats hanging around.

When you almost die but are not dead, its a pretty happy feeling. I dunno why she is smiling but I seriously think you guys see movies and say "thats so real looking" and then you see something real and on TV and think "This is all wrong, it should look like this"

What was the last massacre that was not a false flag operation, that theater shooter in Colorado?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe