It's like Chuck Norris' worst movie

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: It's like Chuck Norris' worst movie

Postby MJK » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 am

Thirty thousand gallons of burning diesel would have looked much different than what you saw at Bldg 7 and produced a plume of smoke that would have pretty much eclipsed all other smoke sources. Was that your experience that day? It also does not burn hot enough to cause steel beams to fail. The free fall witnessed in the collapse could only occur if 58 exterior attachment points and 24 interior points failed simultaneously across 8 floors.

I also await your theory on why the Beeb announced the collapse of a building struck only by debris over 20 minutes before it did fall. You've seen the footage of the female reporter making the announcement of the collapse with the building still standing robustly behind her. Since this type of building collapses have never occurred before or since, how could anyone have 'predicted' it?

As for what's real and what's false flag I am only pointing out what does not pass the ol' sniff test. Some of these shootings may be real but Sandy Hook, the woman reporter 'gunned down' with her cameraman and these last two are not what they seem. Sandy Hook is the most obvious; shit, the school had been closed since 2008 for asbestos. Then when folks got nosy suddenly the ghost town has the dough for abatement. Interesting to say the least. Explaining that should keep any debunkers busy for a while.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:46 am

So,
Back to the less tinfoil side, is anyone seeing any reporting on anything related to ties of these two? This smells off, and it is being driven by both sides for political gain, they are overdriving their headlights. this is going to be ugly.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:13 pm

The cops are now saying the couple had pledged alliance to ISIL.
Trump will be calling for all Muslims to be registered as such next.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby sparrow » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:42 pm

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- The woman who helped her husband kill 14 people at a holiday banquet for his county co-workers pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group and its leader on Facebook using an alias, then deleted the messages before the attack, a U.S. law enforcement official said Friday, providing the strongest evidence to date that the rampage may have been a terrorist attack.

The remarkable disclosure about the online activities of Tashfeen Malik provided the first significant details suggesting a motive for her participation with her husband, Syed Farook, in the shooting.

Malik was a Pakistani woman who came to the U.S. in 2014 on a fiancee visa before Farook married her in California. They had a 6-month-old daughter.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/wife-in-cal ... -1.2686377
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Well, I still tend to believe this happened pretty much like they said it happened, because why not.

BUT. Two tin foil hat things have caught my attention.

First, all the police scanners said that there were three shooters, witnesses saw three shooters, etc. Within hours they were "confident" that there were only two shooters and said as much. That's kind of weird, how would they know? Because the couple told them? And why wouldn't you want people in the area to stay alert just in case? That just screams "CIA asset" if you're into conspiracies. But whatever, maybe they had video and knew it was two people, I can let that go.

BUT THEN. Second, the clusterfuck at their apartment today. For some reason, the landlord was told he could use a crowbar to open up the crime scene, let in two dozen media people, and have them go crazy looking at piles of passports, IDs, shredded documents, computer stuff, etc. Not even 24hrs after the crime happened. Bizarre as all fuck. MSNBC: http://gawker.com/msnbc-reporter-rifles ... 1746220523 CNN: http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/12/04 ... -shooting/

Sooooooooooo.... yeah. I mean, everyone knows they hate us because of our freedom or whatever and psychos like to attack soft targets, it's not exactly a stretch that a couple of wannabe jihaadist idiots decided to have their own dumb little terrorist attack with shitty pipe bombs, and then they got caught and shot. Makes perfect sense in my worldview, if they were white I'd expect at least one of them to be taken into custody alive, a la Flobee Church Killer and Duck Dynasty Planned Parenthood Killer. But they're probably kind of brown so bang bang you're dead, MURICA. But then all this other stuff happens....
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:26 pm

friendlyskies wrote:First, all the police scanners said that there were three shooters, witnesses saw three shooters, etc. Within hours they were "confident" that there were only two shooters and said as much. That's kind of weird, how would they know? Because the couple told them? And why wouldn't you want people in the area to stay alert just in case? That just screams "CIA asset" if you're into conspiracies. But whatever, maybe they had video and knew it was two people, I can let that go.

You might be onto something, here. After the Santa Monica College shooting, we cleared the school campus room by room because we were checking to see if there was a second accomplice or possibly bombs planted. There were a lot of conflicting witness statements that might have suggested that there were two shooters. We only ever found one, and he couldn't talk after being lit up like Swiss cheese, so much so that the postmortem showed I think at least two entry wounds into the bottom of his feet, if that tells you anything. Good riddance to that dickhead jihadist. He had over 600 rounds loaded into 30 round magazines for his AR-15, besides his pistol mags.

I find it interesting that despite the fact that violent crime is seeing serious reductions across the country, news reporting of high profile incidents like these lead people to believe that so called "gun violence" is increasing, and the lemmings of the U.S. and abroad call for stricter gun control measures. As Rahm Emmanuel used to say, never let a good crisis go to waste. The problem with the gun grabbers argument is that every single mass shooting in recent years has occurred in a gun free zone. The NRA has drawn attention to the fact that California has the strictest gun control laws in America, and already complies with Obama's list of (revealed) gun control ambitions. This has still failed to prevent this attack in San Bernardino. Some argue that this just means we need more gun laws, and others argue that this recipe for crisis was engineered intentionally, by purposefully not enforcing border control or immigration laws, and creating gun free zones specifically so that tragedies like this can occur, and create a forum for emotional knee jerking and more infringement upon the rights of millions of people who have nothing to do with the crime.

I find it incredibly odd that the media were able to storm the residence like that. That is highly unusual. You've brought up some disturbing points.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 am

Haven't been paying attention to this but if they were so well armed how did they manage to get such a relatively small number of people? Perhaps understandably jittery people in the States have been rehearsing their active shooter drills after so many years of mass shootings. It's got to help.

I was in the smoke (london) the other day and there was a pop-pop pop-pop-pop pop-pop which sounded remarkably like gunfire - being British everyone ignored it completely. Including me obviously. I was hardly in a position to dash-down-crawl-observe-sights-fire as I was eating a sandwich and on the phone at the time, and there was the small matter of being unarmed. Anyway, fuck knows what it was. I suspect in France or the States there may have been more of a reaction - although as an old boy once told me, it's about reacting to effective enemy fire and it is only considered effective when the bloke next to you gets dropped (in the script it's always someone else of course).
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:00 am

Oddly enough, the facility where the attacks took place has regular mass shooter drills: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

The "false flag" conspiracists consider this evidence for their theories, along with a police exercise just prior to the event. If you check out the link MJK posted, it suggests some of the released video might actually be from the drills.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:29 am

nowonmai wrote: and it is only considered effective when the bloke next to you gets dropped (in the script it's always someone else of course).

45 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFSWxzXXOo
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe