nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:48 pm

[quote="friendlyskies"]CNN irritates me, but damned if they didn't call it. After their borderline racist segment on "Belgium: The Front Line on the War on Terror," complete with a soundtrack of Disney villain music to make random street scenes seem unsettling, the attacks at the airport this morning.

EDIT: Here's the text version. Published 17hrs before the multiple airport explosions: http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/21/europe/be ... index.html[/quote]

HOW was that borderline racist? I'm not being facetious, but I'm wondering if you could cite instances of such that you perceived from this news report.

As far as "random street scenes seem unsettling", that is a familiar vibe for many who have been in a war, been a victim of a violent crime or live in an unstable & dangerous environment which could be a neighborhood with limited resources or even one's own home. To scoff at that is pretty damn tone-deaf.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Saw Sanders on CNN a min ago, saying we just need to share more intelligence. Wish someone had thought of that already. Incredible. Cue the calls for tolerance.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:02 pm

You know.....if only cuckolds like ROB and Snaark would have been there, this could have been prevented.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Holland » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:34 pm

"Pleassse! I tolerate you!"
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:40 pm

nowonmai wrote: You get what you deserve in the end and we deserve what's coming, all of us.

Typical Brit attitude. Very much like a bitch. Wait for big old Uncle Sam to come save you. Only, this time, Uncle Sam's army is marching around in high heels and is more concerned with EOE and sexual harassment courses than training for combat.

That's ok. Once we sort things out on the main continent, maybe we'll come free your shitty little island. Then again, maybe not. After all, you've followed the wrong pied pipers for 2 centuries. But hey...maybe that old bitch Elizabeth may come to her senses yet and save you poor commoners. Doubt it though.

This time, the revolution will be televised.

Adidas track jackets, DMs, Ak47s and Molotov cocktails may save Europe just yet.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Holland wrote:"Pleassse! I tolerate you!"

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Holland » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:49 pm

"Diversity is ourowwwwwwww take it out, take it out!"
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 am

Q wrote:
nowonmai wrote: You get what you deserve in the end and we deserve what's coming, all of us.

Typical Brit attitude. Very much like a bitch. Wait for big old Uncle Sam to come save you. Only, this time, Uncle Sam's army is marching around in high heels and is more concerned with EOE and sexual harassment courses than training for combat.

That's ok. Once we sort things out on the main continent, maybe we'll come free your shitty little island. Then again, maybe not. After all, you've followed the wrong pied pipers for 2 centuries. But hey...maybe that old bitch Elizabeth may come to her senses yet and save you poor commoners. Doubt it though.

Adidas track jackets, DMs, Ak47s and Molotov cocktails may save Europe just yet.

I can't wait. You're so fucking major major.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 am

nowonmai wrote:
Q wrote:

I can't wait. You're so fucking major major.

At least you know your place. All those drunk, buck toothed cunts sure as fuck can't count on you to save your own nation.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ROB » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 am

Actually, it does. It's like beating enemy artillery. You close with opposing forces, so they can't hit you with it. Better yet....it's like fighting guerrilla forces, with guerrilla forces.

This is just gold.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am

Good to see the usual tough guy crowd shitting their pants.

Again.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:24 am

ROB wrote:Good to see the usual tough guy crowd shitting their pants.

Again.

Still waiting for you to come hang out in SE DC.

Maybe you can suck enough cock to drive down the crime rate?

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ROB » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 am

Q wrote:
Still waiting for you to come hang out in SE DC.

Of course you are.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:02 am

honestly Q you must be completely devoid of history.

why wouldn't we support the brits in WW2 for God's sake?

and do you actually think the British men we've encountered on this site aren't completely capable of straightening this shit out if left to their own devices - much as ours are?

if so I worry for the wild wild west.

+ I like the way they talk.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 am

and as we all know there were more German Americans fighting for the USA in WW 2 than any other demographic.

who says God doesn't like irony...or choice.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe