nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:25 pm

snaark wrote:
Q wrote:Yawn...coming from you, "uneducated" means I call you out on your bullshit. I have two degrees. One BS, and one BA.

That's what I meant when I said uneducated.

Wow...brilliant.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:25 pm

Maybe say cuckold some more. You haven't quite reached Rain Man levels yet.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:48 am

so some are are saying it sucks to be europe in Arab spring? not so surprising. so close yet so very far.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Funny thing I noticed this week: our street got fancy new LED street lamps that make the street look like Wembley Stadium at night! Now that wouldn't usually be particularly noteworthy except for the fact that:

1. The street is full of pensioners
2. As far as I can tell no other street in the area has new lights
3. There are some refos shacked up in the empty office block at the end of the street

Using all my problem solving skills, I have elucidated that some of those little old German ladies are so scared of being gang raped that they complained to the authorities that the street is poorly lit. Consequently, instead of having the warm, inefficient glow of tungsten warming my bedroom at night, I have the light of a thousand exploding suns keeping me awake.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 pm

snaark wrote:Funny thing I noticed this week: our street got fancy new LED street lamps that make the street look like Wembley Stadium at night! Now that wouldn't usually be particularly noteworthy except for the fact that:

3. There are some refos shacked up in the empty office block at the end of the street

Using all my problem solving skills, I have elucidated that some of those little old German ladies are so scared of being gang raped that they complained to the authorities that the street is poorly lit. Consequently, instead of having the warm, inefficient glow of tungsten warming my bedroom at night, I have the light of a thousand exploding suns keeping me awake.

That's because those old ladies remember the mongol hordes that came with the Russians back in 45. They were probably gang raped then, and they can see it happening again with these barbarians.

You should listen to them!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:18 pm

You are Forrest Gump stupid.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 pm

snaark wrote:You are Forrest Gump stupid.

There'll be rivers of blood on the streets of Euroistan when those hordes from the east and up from the Africa take over.
Is your spinkter ichy yet?
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:58 pm

You mean is my sphincter itchy? Where did you go to school?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:38 am

snaark wrote:You mean is my sphincter itchy? Where did you go to school?

Assumption makes an ass of u and mption.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:42 am

[quote="snaark"] instead of having the warm, inefficient glow of tungsten warming my bedroom at night, I have the light of a thousand exploding suns keeping me awake.[/quote]

White people problems.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:33 pm

snaark wrote:Funny thing I noticed this week: our street got fancy new LED street lamps that make the street look like Wembley Stadium at night! Now that wouldn't usually be particularly noteworthy except for the fact that:

Looks like Chiraq is going to try the same solution given that 108 days into 2016, the bodies continue to pile up with 171 homicides and 822 shot & wounded....but it probably has more to do with the contract eventually going to a relative/friend/donor of Rahm the Tiny Dancer

Chicago to replace most city lights with brighter ones
Chicago is going to get brighter.
In a news release, Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced plans to upgrade more than 270,000 lights on its streets, alleys and parks by replacing outdated and inefficient high pressure sodium lamps with LED lights. The release says the brighter lights will improve visibility and thus make streets, sidewalks and bike paths safer. Emanuel's office says by making neighborhoods brighter at night it will give residents a "greater sense of safety."
The release says the project to replace the lights over the next four years will save Chicago money because the new lights use far less electricity than the ones the city uses now and they last three times longer.
Associated Press
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-chicag ... story.html
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed May 04, 2016 2:02 am

snaark wrote:You are Forrest Gump stupid.

And you and your fucking cuckold ANTIFA friends still have yet to show up down here.

Plenty of us waiting....for you fucking cunts and your fellow BfV traitors.....
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Wed May 04, 2016 2:04 am

ROB wrote:
snaark wrote:You mean is my sphincter itchy? Where did you go to school?

Assumption makes an ass of u and mption.

Haven't you two linked up for some mutual cock sucking yet?

If not, what's the hold up?

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ROB » Wed May 04, 2016 4:46 am

Our transport is obviously stuck behind the last shipment of Tourette's medication.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Fri May 13, 2016 3:29 pm

ROB wrote:Maybe say cuckold some more. You haven't quite reached Rain Man levels yet.

Um "cuck." The abbreviation is "cuck."
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe