nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:31 am

Still here.....Still waiting..


If I were an Arab insurgent, Rob and Snaark would be beating the shit out of one another to come suckle on my dick.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:33 am

Image
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 am

ROB wrote:Image




Observe the Western cuckold in his natural state. No logical response. Just meme's, pics and Daily Show quips that only make sense to themselves.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:42 am

Oh wait, yes now I see the light.

I am coming, Q.

I am leaving my family and work and spending thousands of dollars and a day and a half each way of travel to be in the presence of your homerotic anger so you can show me how it really is "in DC."

I sure do hope this is the "logical response" you've been pining for.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:45 am

ROB wrote:Oh wait, yes now I see the light.

I am coming, Q.

I am leaving my family and work and spending thousands of dollars and a day and a half each way of travel to be in the presence of your homerotic anger so you can show me how it really is "in DC."

I sure do hope this is the "logical response" you've been pining for.




DC is so months ago, cuck.

I'm in a place where the color of the cock would drive you fucking nuts right now. You little bitch.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 am

You sure do obsess about cock a lot.

I mean, whatever floats your boat, but jeesh.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 am

ROB wrote:You sure do obsess about cock a lot.

I mean, whatever floats your boat, but jeesh.



Hey man....it's ok, this is the West. We allow cucks like you to exist. Not like in the other places where the guys you worship toss you off rooftops.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:07 am

Q wrote:Hey man....it's ok, this is the West. We allow cucks like you to exist. Not like in the other places where the guys you worship toss you off rooftops.


lol - See the thing is, I am not gay, nor do I really care about gays one way or the other. An accusation of being gay, for me, is like accusing me of being short. Kinda just a waste of time cos it's never going to stick or even irritate me. Sort of just silly.

People who go around continually accusing others of being gay, though... Well there is well known psych profiles on that behaviour. And let's just say, it isn't looking good for you, sista.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:14 am

ROB wrote:
Q wrote:Hey man....it's ok, this is the West. We allow cucks like you to exist. Not like in the other places where the guys you worship toss you off rooftops.


lol - See the thing is, I am not gay, nor do I really care about gays one way or the other. An accusation of being gay, for me, is like accusing me of being short. Kinda just a waste of time cos it's never going to stick or even irritate me. Sort of just silly.

People who go around continually accusing others of being gay, though... Well there is well known psych profiles on that behaviour. And let's just say, it isn't looking good for you, sista.




Since when are cucks necessarily gay?

I think you're projecting there, Robbie.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 am

Was referring to all your "cock" comments rather than your raft of other "cuck" comments (ironically which probably hold up under the same sort of profiles).
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 pm

I'll try:

Q wishes he were a hooligan but is too American to be so.

ROB is so boring he makes halitosis seem like fun.

Howzat?
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11542
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 am

Wait, I thought "cuck" was short for "cuckold," a man whose wife is cheating on him. The punishment for that under sharia law is putting the wife to death, nothing happens to the man. Right? Am I missing something?

Sorry if I'm boring.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 am

nowonmai wrote:ROB is so boring he makes halitosis seem like fun.

Howzat?


Well.... to be honest, it'd be more powerful and seem more genuine if you hadn't already shown your obsessiveness by continually checking out what I am up to in other parts of the internet.

Feel free to try again though.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:29 am

ROB wrote:
nowonmai wrote:ROB is so boring he makes halitosis seem like fun.

Howzat?


Well.... to be honest, it'd be more powerful and seem more genuine if you hadn't already shown your obsessiveness by continually checking out what I am up to in other parts of the internet.

Feel free to try again though.


Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11542
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:38 am

6/10
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5211
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests