I think Sarah Palin is a dope fiend

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

I think Sarah Palin is a dope fiend

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:21 am

That endorsement.

I cannot tell what drug it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/sarah-pa ... 30232.html

I think it is some kind of amphetamine / hydrocodone combination.

Feel free to give your armature diagnosis.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: I think Sarah Palin is a dope fiend

Postby Bronco » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:11 am

She's a Fiend and she's a dope, but dope fiend is doubtful. She is the type who would drink the bong water.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby AztecDave » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:38 pm

saw a few moments of her & trump. that was all I could stand. if there's a dumber person in the history of US politics, I can't think of who it is. absolutely stunning that anybody would want her opinion, let alone support, for anything. have heard the chirps about her as a running mate for trump if he gets the nom. the end of the world, I think.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:26 pm

AztecDave wrote:saw a few moments of her & trump. that was all I could stand. if there's a dumber person in the history of US politics, I can't think of who it is. absolutely stunning that anybody would want her opinion, let alone support, for anything. have heard the chirps about her as a running mate for trump if he gets the nom. the end of the world, I think.

My theory is that she is kept around specifically because she pisses off liberals.

Her supporters do not like the fact that she shoots moose from helicopters, many of them are too fat to be let on a helicopter and too lazy to hunt anything and probably have never shot a gun capable of bringing down a moose...what they liked is that it made Liberal Animal Rights activists and other non-hunting conservationist types angry.

Plus liberals hate it when people are hypocrites or have internal contradictions. I know this because I am a liberal. So her community bike of a daughter gets knocked up by three different guys (if you believe locals who say she vanished before "Trig" was born to Sarah, two if you don't. I am slanderous today.) but heads "Sexual Responsibility Seminars" to the tune of $15k to $30k per appearance (I would love to get that kind of dough for stuff I am terrible at) and we liberals seethe and say "But ..but ..but she got knocked up!" and her supporters see that people like me are upset by it so they love them and love what they say and do. Sarah Palin could sacrifice a baby to Moloch and drink it's blood while giving a speech on family values and the need to protect the unborn and her supporters would pause for a second, wait for a liberal to wince, and then start cheering.

If I was a Republican I would be trying to resurrect the Yalies of the old days from the dead and have them come in and clean house one last time before going to their eternal sleep....People all decked out in stripped ties chanting "Poppy and Pressy and Biffy...We SUMMON THEE!!!"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:24 pm

She's an enigma wrapped in a clearance rack sweater from Marshalls topped with frisson of conservative-flavored hate speech and I just cannot grok her.

She can't be as stupid as she lets on. I was listening to her talk about some oil rights issues going on in Alaska a while back and she sounded like a totally different person - nuanced, engaged, almost wonkish. I guess because she knew what she was talking about. Homegirl is worth between $12 and $15 million, has "written" two bestselling books, and commands millions of people politically and culturally. But she plays this character on teevee and, sort of like Donald Trump, I cannot tell how much of it is for real. Maybe she is so hopped up on pharmaceuticals and prosecco that she doesn't know either.

Maybe Trump is getting scared that he might actually win and be stuck with the Presidency, who knows. This is his bid to GTFO of the race and hand everything off to Ted Cruz, as planned. I can't even guess. I just know that the USA is really starting to freak me out. I mean, it's always freaked me out, but we are seriously close to the edge at this point. If it comes down to Sanders vs. Trump and the stock market tanks for real.... I just don't even know.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby coldharvest » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:57 pm

benzo's washed down with vodka & OJ.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:58 pm

friendlyskies wrote:She's an enigma wrapped in a clearance rack sweater from Marshalls topped with frisson of conservative-flavored hate speech and I just cannot grok her.

See? That's what they love about her. Women like you do not understand her because you assume that there is order and interpretation in the world, so you try to say logical things like "I was listening to her talk about some oil rights issues going on in Alaska a while back and she sounded like a totally different person - nuanced, engaged, almost wonkish." So you assume there is something to understand, but that very logic causes you to not understand the truth.

Her supporters hate you and people like you with their logic and reason. Since they are not capable of expressing this directly to you and people like you they support her and love her no matter what she does or says.

The moment Sarah Palin is contained in logic and understood by those who value understanding she will be ejected.

That is why you cannot grok her. Like Schrodingers cat being alive or dead requires observation, understanding her and why she is popular will make her unpopular.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Hitoru » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Hydrocodone washed down with vodka and OJ.

All the dumbest people I know like Trump. One dumb-ass I know who has a illegal alien crew chief that has worked for him for over 20 years making him 100's of thousands of dollars supports Trumps ideas about deporting all undocumented aliens, but his own. Fucking moronic hypocrite.

And Sarah blaming her sons domestic violence charges on PTSD, yet wants to send our troops to "kick ISIS ass", I'm sure that will be a cakewalk. No troops will be injured , killed or get anymore PTSD. ( Although I do know some active duty Cav troopers that want to go back to Iraq and fight ISIS).

Racist Misogynists for Trump !
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby AztecDave » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:34 pm

everything she says is off a right wing gun nut bumper sticker. and she is hitting a home run with the average right wing dumbass walmartian. they're not deep thinkers, either.

also, mentioning her son's ptsd. wtf? how long was he deployed? how many tours? to where? what unit? a grunt front line infantry unit or a mess kit repair REMF? she's even full of more horse shit than i thought possible.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:11 pm

He was deployed for one year, under Bush, went to Iraq, and never saw any combat. According to the lame stream media.

Kurt wrote:Her supporters hate you and people like you with their logic and reason. Since they are not capable of expressing this directly to you and people like you they support her and love her no matter what she does or says.

I know so many Trump supporters, probably ten or twelve of them. At least three of them are professionals pulling down close to $100K per year, and one of those is a registered democrat. I just don't even know. The common thread is that all of them are racist against blacks, and think Muslims are terrorists (and that Obama is almost certainly a Muslim). It's weird. If they hate me, they do a decent job of hiding it. I think they all probably consider me a race traitor and an idiot. Oh well.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 pm

friendlyskies wrote:He was deployed for one year, under Bush, went to Iraq, and never saw any combat. According to the lame stream media.

Kurt wrote:Her supporters hate you and people like you with their logic and reason. Since they are not capable of expressing this directly to you and people like you they support her and love her no matter what she does or says.

I know so many Trump supporters, probably ten or twelve of them. At least three of them are professionals pulling down close to $100K per year, and one of those is a registered democrat. I just don't even know. The common thread is that all of them are racist against blacks, and think Muslims are terrorists (and that Obama is almost certainly a Muslim). It's weird. If they hate me, they do a decent job of hiding it. I think they all probably consider me a race traitor and an idiot. Oh well.

Some things I like about him are:

1. He is anti-establishment. He says we were better off with Saddam and we should support Assad and work with Putin (I agree)

2. He wants to bring manufacturing back to the US as in force it to return. I personally think this is a good choice economically at home and at a foreign policy level. Why not encourage low skilled people to earn decent wages while not sending money outward to China. That would slow down the coming war is Asia / East Asia while they scrambled to shore up their economies rather than wonder what to do with their excess male population and currency reserves.

3. a genuinely crazy president might encourage our society divest the office of much of it's power.

That is why I would support him. I am not though. Mostly because I am a snob and could not bear hanging out with those people.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:46 pm

I pray Trump gets the nomination.
Hitoru wrote:Hydrocodone washed down with vodka and OJ.

sure, I'll go with that
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby MJK » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

The Archdruid's most recent ruminations on the Rump are noteworthy. Palin will be his Sec of the Interior. Jeb will be his VP until the Rump's untimely death at the hands of a lone gunman. I'm calling it right now. Don't go to Dallas, Don!

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 pm

MJK wrote:The Archdruid's most recent ruminations on the Rump are noteworthy. Palin will be his Sec of the Interior. Jeb will be his VP until the Rump's untimely death at the hands of a lone gunman. I'm calling it right now. Don't go to Dallas, Don!

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com

One thing about Trump is he rewards his pals with positions. Pals and young, pretty women. So Palin will be getting something from him if he wins. Besides really high.

Oh, and the reason I guess Hydrocodone is the one time I experimented with it (Used once so that is the correct term) I became really dumb but thought I was brilliant. I even began to see how others might feel threatened by how awesome I was and hate me for it.

My girlfriend at the time and I did it. She felt the same way. We were a power couple destined for wealth and fame unless people who hated us thwarted our plans.

So when she was pointing out the media in the back and talking really chipper about them plotting against her, I saw me. I Saw me and my girlfriend 17 years ago in my bed planning on how we were going to re-do playing cards with more modern appeal. Like instead of the Queen of hearts we were going to have the Nurse of drawers or the Bus Driver of End Tables instead of the Jack of Spades. The whole time we were talking like this we said "I thought this stuff was supposed to get you high but I do not feel anything" and it took us about 3 days to realize that plan was really dumb.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:42 pm

The liberals are quaking in their flip-flops. They know that the conservative reckoning is coming.

Donald will make America great again. He knows where the trouble is coming from. He knows that Trudeau is going to turn Canadaistan into a homeland for ISIS, and that Mexico is trying to damage the underbelly of this country by sending in cheap labor and murderers and terrorists from all over latin america, just like Pakistan does to India. I'll be the first person to step up and help him build the walls in the south and the north to keep those crazies out.

Trump doesn't care -- he's not running for president to please the media, his political party or career politicians. He's running for president to help the American people.

While many people running for the highest office would cower or become disenchanted, Trump won't be intimidated or bullied.

This type of personality is exactly what's needed in the White House.

In a crisis, he won't be intimidated by world leaders or American politicians wanting him to do the opposite of what he knows is right. He'll do what's right for America!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe