Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Not a cowboy hat but still a bit silly...
Screw the tacticool, high viz colour firearms are the way to go in these kinds of photo ops IMO.

OT: this group is not squatting on federal property or breaking any laws, merely exercising their rights. Citizens with guns shouldn't be scary.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8174
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby ROB » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:46 pm

Jaywalking and abusive language.

Pretty much about the same importance as the Sagetards.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Kurt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 am

Black people with guns so therefore it is all BLM.

See? They are black. They have guns. Therefore all BLM people are going to overthrow the government with firearms.

I bet Svizz is not replying not because she is not here but because she is re-evaluating her life and world view based on Rob's cutting critique that has photos as well.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20177
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby ROB » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:07 am

Call them pumpkin pie if it makes you feel fuzzier insider, Kurt, but the fact is that Svizz won’t call for these guys to be shot because they are on the “good side” in her head and rednecks with guns are on the “bad side.”

Get it?

Personally, I don’t think any of them should be shot. If that makes me an evil racist in your eyes, I guess I’ll just have to live with it.

And plenty of RQNJs could make the exact argument you just tried to.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Kurt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:35 pm

ROB wrote:Call them pumpkin pie if it makes you feel fuzzier insider, Kurt, but the fact is that Svizz won’t call for these guys to be shot because they are on the “good side” in her head and rednecks with guns are on the “bad side.”

Get it?

Personally, I don’t think any of them should be shot. If that makes me an evil racist in your eyes, I guess I’ll just have to live with it.

And plenty of RQNJs could make the exact argument you just tried to.


The Bundy's were doing what?

Protesting two ranchers who were arrested for setting Federal Land on Fire to clear it for cattle grazing.

Where? In a Wildlife Refuge.

I did not want them shot either but it is pretty illegal to occupy Federal land and to set Federal land on fire for your own cows to graze.

The Not Fucking Around Coalition is armed, stupidly, to protect blacks from predation by the Klan and by Law enforcement and to discourage people from running into activists with cars. They are not trying to take land that is not theirs nor are they trying to take public land. They are just one of the many dumb groups in the USA who think that showing up with guns is gonna solve stuff.

Expecting Svizz to condemn one over the other based on "Guns" is stupid. Especially since she has not been here in a while.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 20177
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby ROB » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:30 am

Where did I say I expected her to show up and answer today? Shit, lately plenty of conversations have gone months before being answered in this place. You’re the only one who seems upset about her not answering yet.

They are not trying to take land that is not theirs nor are they trying to take public land.


They literally have the annexation of Texas or equivalent as one of their goals.

Expecting Svizz to condemn one over the other based on "Guns" is stupid.


I didn’t set her rules. She did with this awesome quote: “ Bringing guns to, calling for more armed guys to show up, preaching overthrow of the government.....not a peaceful demo.”

Let’s see:

NFAC brings guns? (Check)
NFAC actively recruits? (Check)
NFAC wants Texas? (Check)

On all of those counts they are pretty fucking close to the Sagetards. I just want to make sure Svizz’s logic holds.

But yeah, the Sagetards “trespassed” on some buttfuck nowhere station. Kill them all!

Lol

She literally called for violence against the Sagetards. And you’re defending her.

My entire point with this is that we shouldn’t be calling for violence at all. For anyone. When you start applying rules for when violence can be applied against your “enemies” then those rules can be turned on you too.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Postby el3so » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Bit silly to argue with someone who isn't around. But yeah, most violence is bad.
PM me your negative COVID-19 test results
User avatar
el3so
Creepy Uncle
 
Posts: 8174
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:25 am
Location: Beglium

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Alphabet » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:04 am

I can't even form a reasonable response because the Klan was mentioned it this thread.

Fucking dying that anyone thinks they are still a thing. Other than being a group of 5 ATF agents, 3 FBI agents, and one dumb retard who works at WalMart.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby ROB » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:00 am

el3so wrote:Bit silly to argue with someone who isn't around.


Looks like there’s enough white knights left to take up the call.
User avatar
ROB
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:49 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Tarkan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:40 pm

ROB wrote:Where did I say I expected her to show up and answer today? Shit, lately plenty of conversations have gone months before being answered in this place. You’re the only one who seems upset about her not answering yet.

They are not trying to take land that is not theirs nor are they trying to take public land.


They literally have the annexation of Texas or equivalent as one of their goals.

Expecting Svizz to condemn one over the other based on "Guns" is stupid.


I didn’t set her rules. She did with this awesome quote: “ Bringing guns to, calling for more armed guys to show up, preaching overthrow of the government.....not a peaceful demo.”

Let’s see:

NFAC brings guns? (Check)
NFAC actively recruits? (Check)
NFAC wants Texas? (Check)

On all of those counts they are pretty fucking close to the Sagetards. I just want to make sure Svizz’s logic holds.

But yeah, the Sagetards “trespassed” on some buttfuck nowhere station. Kill them all!

Lol

She literally called for violence against the Sagetards. And you’re defending her.

My entire point with this is that we shouldn’t be calling for violence at all. For anyone. When you start applying rules for when violence can be applied against your “enemies” then those rules can be turned on you too.


I'm so confused right now. How can I continue to hate on you ROB when you post a few things at random I actually agree with?
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
User avatar
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:57 am
Location: Texas

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Bundy folks = leave us alone. Feds are stealing the way we earn a living.


NFAC = give us your shit, or we'll shoot you.


I am totally for any man having the natural right to DEFEND (In caps because defensive is different than offensive.) his life, his family, his community. Even if I disagree with him politically. That right is inherent, and not "granted" by any "authority. "

But you start demanding shit outside of those parameters, with use of violence? Hey, I got firearms also. And you are no better than what you say you're against.

I'd be more impressed with NFAC if they marched in Riyadh, and pretty much every Eastern African nation because those were the suppliers of the Atlantic slave trade. Not to mention calling out the tribe who owned all those slave ships.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Buzzsaw » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:09 pm

ROB wrote:They literally have the annexation of Texas or equivalent


Sorry, that unit is already under contract. But as soon as there’s an opening on the map we’ll let you know.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast
 
Posts: 5296
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Lavaca

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Buzzsaw wrote:
ROB wrote:They literally have the annexation of Texas or equivalent


Sorry, that unit is already under contract. But as soon as there’s an opening on the map we’ll let you know.



Close down the first KFC outside of Brunswick, GA.....and their supply chain would be fucked.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Alphabet » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Back to topic.....Svizz, and her bro Seeks, are classic examples of not just females being unable to deal in logic and/or reason (females are hard-wired to base everything off emotion.), but also the example of weak White parents raising privileged girls, who end up hating everything that gives them the privilege to spout their bullshit.

One will also notice that both live in 2 of the Whitest areas of the country.


Everything is Hitler. Blacks do no wrong, ever. Everything is a conspiracy against non-Whites. We are the party of Science, Statistics and Maths, until Science, Statistics and Maths don't paint the picture we want it to.

TLDR: If it was as acceptable to punch a female for spouting bullshit in the mouth, as it is a male, females would drop the flood of bullshit constantly coming out of their cockholster.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Re: Speaking of dumbasses: Sagebrush Rebellion Part deux

Postby Alphabet » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:55 am

Also calling for State sponsored murder of anyone who they don't like.

Amazing.
It could be raining pussy, and troops will complain and blame leadership for not providing an equal ration of ass.
Alphabet
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 am

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests