Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:56 am

Wow, look a Flipflop standing up for immigrants' rights and workers' unions.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 am

I'm as soft hearted as fuck me

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb8cwOgVQ8[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 am

there is someone truly terrifying yet ultimately irrelevant - another revolutionary for the sake of rebellion.

please prove me wrong.

Youth.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:41 pm

More Bannon as the Prophet of Doom.

First The Evil One channels the Dark Enlightenment, through Moldbug, Taleb and Anton:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745

Then the Sith Lord, crivvens, cites The Sicilian High Priest of Fascism himself - Julius Evola. I. Can't. Even.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html?_r=0

Then stuff gets really weird, or trolly, when Moldbug (or someone impersonating him) says he has a direct link to Bannon and the Inner Circle through, wait for it.......Bronze Age Pervert, a twitter troll who champions a New World Order of nude fascist bodybuilder overlords. Hahaha,

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/behind-the-internets-dark-anti-democracy-movement/516243/#article-comments

“Think you should speak directly to my WH cutout / cell leader,” Yarvin said in an email. “I've never met him and don't know his identity, we just DM on Twitter. He's said to be ‘very close’ to Bannon. There are several levels, but most people just start out with his public persona.” @BronzeAgePerv’s avatar is of a muscular, shirtless man and his account’s biography reads: “Steppe barbarian. Nationalist, Fascist, Nudist Bodybuilder! Purification of world. Revolt of the damned. Destruction of the cities!”

“I know nothing about BAP personally, except that he lifts. DM him. He may not give you any info but he always responds,” Yarvin said. “Apparently there's a big underground movement of right-wing bodybuilders -- thousands. Their plan is to surface spectacularly this April, in a choreographed flash demo on the Mall. They'll be totally nude, but wearing MAGA hats. Goal is to intimidate Congress with pure masculine show of youth, energy. Trump is said to know, will coordinate with powerful EOs…”

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:32 pm

[quote="nowonmai"][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb8cwOgVQ8[/youtube][/quote]

Ah, Milo. He is charming and articulate, quite polished and photogenic. He is also an anti-Semite, nihilist, racist & misogynistic. Milo is also a self-hating queer with an unabashed preference for black dick, which makes his boyfriends, admirers & supporters true cucks.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Milo and Lihmal...I get them mixed up.

Milo reminds me of gays I knew in college. (this is the 80s in the midwest, being gay among the wrong people could put you in physical danger)

First they were not gay because they had a slightly piggy woman they were engaged to.

Then, one time when they were drunk, they were bisexual, but through that gross and discussing act they re-affirmed their love for pig-woman and bought her a ring.

Then they were bi-sexual with some sad Pig on the side.

Then, they were gay, but considering joining the clergy and not quite broken up with the love of their life who was now becoming bulimic.

Then they were Gay. Really Gay. They assumed all other straight guys were gay too because they were straight once.

Then, guys were still gay, but did not realize it yet, but women...They did it all wrong. They don't know how to fuck men like men know how to fuck men, they whine, they smell weird with their perfumes and genitalia and worst of all they tempt men into being straight with their evil wiles.

Milo is stuck at the above point. He is not cutting edge or rebellious, he is a stunted gay midwesterner from about 1987 who has not moved on to the "hating straight men" phase followed by adopting a chinese baby and allowing yourself to hang around straight people if they are mixed race or something,

The people the alt-right makes a big deal about are essentially people I hung out with in college 30 years ago.

Sad.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Milo is a jew, the 1488 crowd hate him, he's not alt right

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 pm

I actually listened to the Joe Rogan experience interview with Milo. First time I have ever listened to a podcast.

Milo actually said, while he was supporting Trump, no, he did not wish to see Trump in the Whitehouse. The implication being that of course he realised Trump is basically his group's big troll of the system.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:53 pm

flipflop wrote:Milo is a jew, the 1488 crowd hate him, he's not alt right

Cheers

Yep, that is one thing the left never had a problem with..the Nazi wing of the movement.

The shrewd move would be for Bannon to use the Nazis to kill the SJW people and then use that as an excuse to kill the nazi wing, to show everyone who was in charge and the leader did indeed protect everyone.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 am

Kurt wrote:Milo and Lihmal...I get them mixed up.

Milo reminds me of gays I knew in college. (this is the 80s in the midwest, being gay among the wrong people could put you in physical danger)

First they were not gay because they had a slightly piggy woman they were engaged to.

Then, one time when they were drunk, they were bisexual, but through that gross and discussing act they re-affirmed their love for pig-woman and bought her a ring.

Then, they were gay, but considering joining the clergy and not quite broken up with the love of their life who was now becoming bulimic.

Then they were Gay. Really Gay. They assumed all other straight guys were gay too because they were straight once.

Then, guys were still gay, but did not realize it yet, but women...They did it all wrong. They don't know how to fuck men like men know how to fuck men, they whine, they smell weird with their perfumes and genitalia and worst of all they tempt men into being straight with their evil wiles.

Milo is stuck at the above point. He is not cutting edge or rebellious, he is a stunted gay midwesterner from about 1987 who has not moved on to the "hating straight men" phase followed by adopting a chinese baby and allowing yourself to hang around straight people if they are mixed race or something,

The people the alt-right makes a big deal about are essentially people I hung out with in college 30 years ago.

Sad.

Longest version I've ever seen of 'yah I liked them before they went commercial'
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 am

[quote="flipflop"]Milo is a jew, the 1488 crowd hate him, he's not alt right

Cheers[/quote]

Milo is Jew(ish) but Milo is not a Jew. Milo's maternal grandmother is a Jew but Milo was raised Catholic.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:26 am

nowonmai wrote:
Kurt wrote:Milo and Lihmal...I get them mixed up.

Sad.

Longest version I've ever seen of 'yah I liked them before they went commercial'

Nope, its a long version of "been there, seen that."

There will always be a college student who thinks they are the first to discover Miles Davis and there will always be stunted people who think a misogynist homosexual is interesting...I found them interesting when I was stunted, thats for sure and I said "hey guys, you gotta hear this album" too.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 am

Yeah, that whole misogynist fag thing just doesn't look right if he isn't holding a 'He won't Divide Us' sign. Personal shortcomings aside he has the Left pegged and they HATE it. He packs their bloomers in every debate before it devolves into typical Left tantrums and assaults.

And where are all these Nazi bogeymen the Zoleft like to scare themselves with? David Duke endorses Trump and suddenly the country is Warsaw Ghetto. The only swastikas on show are on Antifa rigging and they are the ones oppressing free speech and due process. Speaking of Warsaw the Poles seem to support Trump and they are more qualified to identify Nazis than Americans are.

If anyone is really down on Nazis they should be glad that the New Improved Deep State is rolling up the mess that Operation Paperclip led to...

Having said all that Clusterfuck Nation had it right in calling the current battle for primacy "a game of Capture the Flag on the deck of the Titanic."
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe