Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Nice spin, KellyAnne.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Nice spin, KellyAnne.

Yeah, don't counter my arguments, just go ad hominem. That's why you will keep losing, you think you're smarter than people like me, but in reality you can't form a coherent argument apart from 'Trump sucks'. Lazy and ultimately defeatist, your views haven't been properly challenged in decades, and when it finally happens your toys go straight out of the pram in a fit of childish bullshit.

YOURE FUCKED!!! LOL

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Hitoru » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

flipflop wrote: He's GOING TO BE YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.
Not necessarily, there are many scenarios where the orange one may be deposed.

You're fucked.
That is very true my Tantal loving friend.

One of the most laughable assertions is that millions of illegal aliens voted in the last election.
I work with dozens of them, and going to the polls would be one of the last things they would consider doing, they would just as well turn themselves in to INS. They laugh at me when I ask them who they voted for, or do they really know any other mojados who had ever voted. You might say they are lying, but they truly trust me with their lives and don't bother to bullshit me.

Salud.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

flipflop wrote:Do I really have to drag up all the shit and lies made about Trump since he first ran for office?

No, because it would be largely irrelevant. Trump is president now. And he's sure draining that swamp. lol.

flipflop wrote:Are the libs addressing why he beat them? Are they reaching out to understand why his voters actually voted for him? Are they fuck. They mock and double down with the shit flinging. Newsflash: you're going to lose even more next time round.

Some are. Here are 2 pretty entertaining videos about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SepLz6BwKYQ
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:04 am

[quote="flipflop"][quote="seektravelinfo"]Nice spin, KellyAnne.[/quote]

Yeah, don't counter my arguments, just go ad hominem. That's why you will keep losing, you think you're smarter than people like me, but in reality you can't form a coherent argument apart from 'Trump sucks'. Lazy and ultimately defeatist, your views haven't been properly challenged in decades, and when it finally happens your toys go straight out of the pram in a fit of childish bullshit.

YOURE FUCKED!!! LOL

Cheers[/quote]

Your bombast is loud. Why so shrill? I don't need to argue with you. I don't want to argue with you. So what if we're on different sides. I just like to come on this board and read about what others are thinking.

Don't be a hater, KellyAnne.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 am

Hitoru wrote:
flipflop wrote: He's GOING TO BE YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

You're fucked.

One of the most laughable assertions is that millions of illegal aliens voted in the last election.
I work with dozens of them, and going to the polls would be one of the last things they would consider doing, they would just as well turn themselves in to INS. They laugh at me when I ask them who they voted for, or do they really know any other mojados who had ever voted. You might say they are lying, but they truly trust me with their lives and don't bother to bullshit me.

Salud.

You work with them? Why aren't you reporting them to get them deported? They are breaking your laws.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:56 am

ROB wrote:
flipflop wrote:Do I really have to drag up all the shit and lies made about Trump since he first ran for office?

No, because it would be largely irrelevant. Trump is president now. And he's sure draining that swamp. lol.

flipflop wrote:Are the libs addressing why he beat them? Are they reaching out to understand why his voters actually voted for him? Are they fuck. They mock and double down with the shit flinging. Newsflash: you're going to lose even more next time round.

Some are. Here are 2 pretty entertaining videos about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SepLz6BwKYQ

I only watched the first video there so far, the Bill Maher one. See there's the thing, the dumb ginger bitch couldn't address the idea that white men couldn't be privileged in her own country. Now, if you're an ordinary white man who's struggling to feed himself and his family in some post-industrial town that globalism passed by, you are privileged by accident of birth, not circumstance. That's not only bullshit, it's wrong almost on some moral level. This cunt had to sneer at being "threatened by other people's equality". That's meaningless to this guy, he's struggling to pay the bills and make his welfare cheque last to the end of the month. But - in the eyes of the Democrat virtue signalling cunts like this - he's a privileged piece of shit.

Then he votes for Trump, a pampered Yankee with golden lifts in his buildings. All Trump had to say was I'm bringing your jobs back, and he won them over. He might not, but my point is he appealed to the largest demographic in the US, and white women went for him too. Democrats and leftists are sneering, deeply unattractive people, and the more they talk shit like this ginger twat the more people will vote for populists like Trump. The game is up, change or be wiped out.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 am

Ya, she is basically the problem. But she got torn down pretty well.

Second video is same basic theme.

I ain't gonna do too much defending of "identity politics" cos I think it's basically all bullshit and almost necessarily leads to where we are now. Sidelining people from a conversation is the absolute best way to get them to tear your world down.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:20 am

100%, because when the majority group start playing identity politics too, then shit really goes down. People go into ovens and into quick lime pits.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Yeah that second clip - normal white folk can't or won't self-flagellate themselves like these fucking clowns in Hollywood. Those days are gone.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby MJK » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Thierry is always worth a read:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article195196.html

Round 1 of the Deep State Cage Match. Go Easy D!
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:11 am

flipflop wrote:
Hitoru wrote:

You're fucked.

Salud.

You work with them? Why aren't you reporting them to get them deported? They are breaking your laws.

Cheers

They're independent contractors,we work on each others jobs, sort of co-op.
There is a symbiotic relationship and they often pay me for my services. Irreplaceable golden geese they are. Very few Americans are able, willing, and crazy enough to do what we do, especially in the summer.
The police here won't deport them, why would I. We shall wait and see what truph and company does.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Al Pacino movie, 2 words, first word sounds like Neville

Postby el3so » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:56 am

ROB wrote:Sidelining people from a conversation is the absolute best way to get them to tear your world down.

Historically (and for all legal purposes hypothetically) speaking, that kinda depends on how hard one were to "sideline" them.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:34 am

I am more referring to the recent tropes of not being "allowed" to have an opinion.

You can't talk about racism if you're white. You can't talk about sexism if you're male. etc etc.

I mean sure, your views are always going to be coloured by your personal situation and bias, but locking somebody out of a conversation completely and officially is just fucking retarded. Especially if you expect that person to support you in some sense (vote for your candidate for example).
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:51 am

Hitoru wrote:
flipflop wrote:
Hitoru wrote:

You're fucked.

Salud.

Cheers

They're independent contractors,we work on each others jobs, sort of co-op.
There is a symbiotic relationship and they often pay me for my services. Irreplaceable golden geese they are. Very few Americans are able, willing, and crazy enough to do what we do, especially in the summer.
The police here won't deport them, why would I. We shall wait and see what truph and company does.

Genuine question. What is it that these Mexicans do that American workers can't? Is it sleep 20 to one floor of a festering prefab hut with no aircon or running water? Paid in cash with no union rights or other working benefits that American workers enjoy? Do stupidly dangerous tasks for long hours that wouldn't be allowed in legal American workplaces? Maybe I'm overreaching my knowledge of this here, but could it be that American workers won't put up with terrible conditions that might be normal for the even poorer Mexicans, and won't be exploited by unscrupulous employers?

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe