Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:59 am

Now that Trump has moved the Overton Window firmly right, and even made Fox News look like the Guardian, what will the New American Reich look like for beaners, muslamics and blackies??

I would like to see a Trump v Sanders race but I think Hillary will probably be next POTUS, with much lolz being lost not seeing The Donald turn back 50 odd years of 'progress' and MAKING AMURICA GREAT AGAIN.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby coldharvest » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:27 am

flipflop wrote:Hillary will probably be next POTUS

The one thing that has amazed me the most in all of this is how corrupt the Democratic National Committee is.
They seem a great threat to democracy.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Kurt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Trump is a Billionaire. So that means he thinks differently than us. My guess is he is going to drop out of the race. Then say something like "We cannot change American but we can at least live in a better place" then he is going to offer a "Gated Community" specifically designed for his supporters.

It will be akin to that hilarious drunk Christian painter who painted quaint cottages that always looked like they had a kitchen fire starting inside them. Thomas Kincaid, (who often got arrested for peeing on stuffed animals in airport gift shops). Anyway he had his name lent to a real estate development

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/ ... 482389.php

Except Trump Land is going to have a back enterance for Mexicans that will just be a giant pit.

The right wing in the US exists not for political power but to fleece itself with scams and ponzi schemes, Trump will tap into that and be even richer than ever before.

Another scarier Billionaire asshole will run, that will be Bloomberg. His dream is to turn the US into a giant Singapore. He is much more frightening than Hillary or Trump will ever be.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby snaark » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Trump vs Sanders would be entertaining but even if that were to happen (unlikely) world markets would go batshit and Giuliani to run and win. Personally I don't think an independent centrist world leader would be a bad thing.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Douchebag » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Trump is a poor man's idea of what a billionaire is. That's why we all love him.
Trump will trump the opposition and come up trumps.
Makin' America great again. hell yeah!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
User avatar
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Toolshed

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby frostyneutron » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 pm

flipflop wrote:Now that Trump has moved the Overton Window firmly right, and even made Fox News look like the Guardian, what will the New American Reich look like for beaners, muslamics and blackies??

I would like to see a Trump v Sanders race but I think Hillary will probably be next POTUS, with much lolz being lost not seeing The Donald turn back 50 odd years of 'progress' and MAKING AMURICA GREAT AGAIN.

Cheers


Why do this post and your signature line seem representative of diametrically opposed ideologies? Or am I just stupids?
frostyneutron
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Kurt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:24 pm

snaark wrote:Trump vs Sanders would be entertaining but even if that were to happen (unlikely) world markets would go batshit and Giuliani to run and win. Personally I don't think an independent centrist world leader would be a bad thing.


Independent centrists are the worst.

Our whole system is designed to stop the other guy. This works great when a nutjob gets in power but when someone is viewed as a centrist they are given carte blanche by a lazy legislative branch.

Bloomberg would eke away tiny little freedoms until we had a liberal centrist republic in which plebes could not smoke, shoot a gun, drink a soda over 16 ounces and all public and private land would be available to real estate developers (which is what happened in New York City). Bloomberg hides behind people who say "well, I guess its for our own good and we really could just buy three cans of soda rather than a 32 ounce cup" but while he is doing this and having a debate about "protecting us" he gives away land to Developers like he did with the Barclay's center in Brooklyn. It used to be a working and middle class neighborhood filled with basic buildings and had a pretty unique culture and then he called bullshit on that, and it was demolished under public domain without due process (as recognized by most people).

Money did not go to him directly but those that benefited purchased Bloomberg Terminals ($20k per year per terminal). His centrism and massive wealth hide a midget who is corrupt to his core.

I would take Trump or Hillary any day over Bloomberg.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 pm

frostyneutron wrote:
flipflop wrote:Now that Trump has moved the Overton Window firmly right, and even made Fox News look like the Guardian, what will the New American Reich look like for beaners, muslamics and blackies??

I would like to see a Trump v Sanders race but I think Hillary will probably be next POTUS, with much lolz being lost not seeing The Donald turn back 50 odd years of 'progress' and MAKING AMURICA GREAT AGAIN.

Cheers


Why do this post and your signature line seem representative of diametrically opposed ideologies? Or am I just stupids?


Are you some kind of thick cunt, or is Engrish not your first language?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby frostyneutron » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:07 pm

flipflop wrote:
frostyneutron wrote:
flipflop wrote:Now that Trump has moved the Overton Window firmly right, and even made Fox News look like the Guardian, what will the New American Reich look like for beaners, muslamics and blackies??

I would like to see a Trump v Sanders race but I think Hillary will probably be next POTUS, with much lolz being lost not seeing The Donald turn back 50 odd years of 'progress' and MAKING AMURICA GREAT AGAIN.

Cheers


Why do this post and your signature line seem representative of diametrically opposed ideologies? Or am I just stupids?


Are you some kind of thick cunt, or is Engrish not your first language?

Cheers


I disapprove of being called a thick cunt, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Cheers
frostyneutron
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Trump will not be President of the United States because he won't be elected. Wait, said that about Bush too but he still became a two term president.
User avatar
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 5788
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:18 am
Location: clevelandia

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby MJK » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:08 pm

The one thing that has amazed me the most in all of this is how corrupt the Democratic National Committee is.
They seem a great threat to democracy.


Hahahahahahaha….good one. I'm headed out to put up dodo and saber tooth tiger crossing signs up in my neighborhood as I feel increasing vehicle traffic is their greatest threat.

If you want results you can believe in , pull your pud and not a lever on a voting machine. Hillary will lead us into the collapse of the US after a bunch of FBI guys commit Arkancide.
User avatar
MJK
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Fairbanks

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 pm

It's scary, but also amusing because the corporate shadow government wanted a Bush-Clinton contest, to the tune of a couple billion dollars, and could get a Trump-Sanders (Bloomberg?) WTF mess of a race that basically came out of nowhere. Plus, of six people polling over 10% - Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Carson - only one of them is a WASP male. Weird, right? If Trump wins, my prediction is that he'll bankrupt the country like one of his companies, try to get the Saudis to bail him out, then declare himself the greatest President in history and get a hot, 35yo Latina wife to prove those regrettable racist incidents weren't really his fault. EDIT: And he'll also put statues of himself everywhere. I mean everywhere. Some of them will be gold-colored, but not real gold, because come on.

Anyway, Vegas says it's going to be Hillary vs. Rubio, but they're just as confused as we are. Who fucking knows.

Image
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Q » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Hillary is probably going to be the next President.

Anyone else would have been in prison by now. The fact that she isn't, and it doesn't even remotely look like she will be going, speaks volumes.


But der her....Trump. 4th Reich. Blah blah blah.


Lame.

And no, I'm not voting for him. Or anyone for that matter.


-Voltaire
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
User avatar
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Piss off

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Cruz will win. The plan decades in the making is proceeding.

Case in point: Ever watch 70's porn? All that bush you never see any more? The plan is to replace the Bald Eagle with the Bald Beaver.
User avatar
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:18 am
Location: St. Catharines, ON, Canada

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby snaark » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:57 am

friendlyskies wrote:It's scary, but also amusing because the corporate shadow government wanted a Bush-Clinton contest, to the tune of a couple billion dollars, and could get a Trump-Sanders (Bloomberg?) WTF mess of a race that basically came out of nowhere. Plus, of six people polling over 10% - Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Carson - only one of them is a WASP male. Weird, right? If Trump wins, my prediction is that he'll bankrupt the country like one of his companies, try to get the Saudis to bail him out, then declare himself the greatest President in history and get a hot, 35yo Latina wife to prove those regrettable racist incidents weren't really his fault. EDIT: And he'll also put statues of himself everywhere. I mean everywhere. Some of them will be gold-colored, but not real gold, because come on.

Anyway, Vegas says it's going to be Hillary vs. Rubio, but they're just as confused as we are. Who fucking knows.


Why not just rename the country The United States of Trump and have Trump emblazoned across all government buildings and vehicles.
User avatar
snaark
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 am
Location: Germany

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests