Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Kurt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:13 am

Even the left has the left pegged, so that is not a great feat. The problem with the left is it only responds for the sake of approval from other lefties. Lefties have been pointing this out since the Dean and Gore campaign and soundly ignored by mainstream lefties as "divisive"

So Milo is somewhere between 30 and 15 years behind the left and the conservatives are like "wow! how new and original!" because they were stuck with Falwell and Reagan they did not realize that rude homosexuals are somewhere between a Living Color and a Kids In The Hall skit....and exposing the left for what they really are..a bunch of banker serving lip service people...done by Alexander Cockburn ages ago in Washington Babylon.

I think there was a Kids in The Hall skit about a gay who liked Nazis because of the way the dressed and loved the idea of jackboots and marching.

Milo is like that. He fetishises people who would kill him and sneers at the kind of people who helped make homosexuals not fear for their lives.

He's a cartoon.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am

seektravelinfo wrote:
flipflop wrote:Milo is a jew, the 1488 crowd hate him, he's not alt right

Cheers

Milo is Jew(ish) but Milo is not a Jew. Milo's maternal grandmother is a Jew but Milo was raised Catholic.

Jesus you're thick. He's perceived as a Jew, therefore he's persona non grata to the alt right from the get go. Being a faggot is taboo also, he's no alt right leader. He's a nobody in the alt right "movement". There are a few of these so-called 'alt light' characters online. PJW, Gavin McInnes, Cernovich and Milo, they're seen as a gateway drug to the real (right?) stuff - TRS, /pol/ and Andrew Anglin, to name a few.

The fact that even a flamboyantly gay libertarian Jew like Milo is shut down for being a 'nazi' is proof of how insane the Trump win has sent the left. Fuck sake they even physically attacked McInnes in New York, who openly rejects white nationalism.

The left will normalise political violence to the point Trump will smash them down or the Pepe Death Squads will crack out the ARs. It's a fun time to be alive and have an internet connection.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:07 am

Nazis, nazis everywhere.

Once it was pointed out these 'swastikas' were really surveyors road markings, the Internet takes over....

I guess it's hard when you leave your millionaires penthouse to venture out amongst the unwashed and their strange work rituals, must be bewildering, best to stay in your Hollywood safe space

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 am

Looks like the real opposition - the media - got their first Trump-era scalp. Flynn has flown.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am

Nope. That was an own goal if every there was one.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Yep, dropped a big bollock there. But this is Trump, he's seen off everything they've thrown at him since he ran for office.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 pm

How extraordinarily irrelevant the opinions here are. Milo is a cartoon. Milo is a catholic. Milo is this. Milo is that. LOL
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:52 am

[/quote]

One of the most laughable assertions is that millions of illegal aliens voted in the last election.
I work with dozens of them, and going to the polls would be one of the last things they would consider doing, they would just as well turn themselves in to INS. They laugh at me when I ask them who they voted for, or do they really know any other mojados who had ever voted. You might say they are lying, but they truly trust me with their lives and don't bother to bullshit me.

Salud.[/quote]

You work with them? Why aren't you reporting them to get them deported? They are breaking your laws.

Cheers[/quote]

They're independent contractors,we work on each others jobs, sort of co-op.
There is a symbiotic relationship and they often pay me for my services. Irreplaceable golden geese they are. Very few Americans are able, willing, and crazy enough to do what we do, especially in the summer.
The police here won't deport them, why would I. We shall wait and see what truph and company does.[/quote]

Genuine question. What is it that these Mexicans do that American workers can't? Is it sleep 20 to one floor of a festering prefab hut with no aircon or running water? Paid in cash with no union rights or other working benefits that American workers enjoy? Do stupidly dangerous tasks for long hours that wouldn't be allowed in legal American workplaces? Maybe I'm overreaching my knowledge of this here, but could it be that American workers won't put up with terrible conditions that might be normal for the even poorer Mexicans, and won't be exploited by unscrupulous employers?

Cheers[/quote]

My problem with many American workers, white, brown or black is they all party too much and cant' force themselves get up to work on a consistent basis. Obviously there are millions of workers that do get to work, but the tree business in this part of Texas, be it planting, transplanting, trimming, removing or do herbicide work merican kids can find easier work in doors for about the same pay.

The unions got busted here in the early 80's under Reagan and they did exploit illegals back then as you described.
But things are different now, Mexicans (and I'm including Central ameicans when I say mexican for brevity) are now well established in all the construction trades and dominate some, such as carpentry and hauling dirt, gravel etc with dump trucks. 95% of my competition is Mexican and Salvadorian.

Currently I only have one mexican who works regularly with me out of a crew of four,( I know dozens) like me he works with whom ever has work. I pay him $30-40 per hour depending if we're using his truck or not. It's a lot nicer than mine. The other sawhand/brush draggers make $13-20 per hour depending on experience and competence . White boys here generally don't want to work as hard as mexicans do here it's too fucking hot. Per my experience they try, but rarely ever hang. You have to really like the work to stick with heat, humidity, bugs and chainsaws.

I know that some illegals are exploited, but in my trade it's mostly by other mexicans.

I hope I answered your question.

Prosit
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm

[quote="nowonmai"]How extraordinarily irrelevant the opinions here are. Milo is a cartoon. Milo is a catholic. Milo is this. Milo is that. LOL[/quote]

Perception means a lot, in re Milo & even though Flipflop says Milo is not alt-right he's wrong. If "we" say Milo is alt-right, then that's it, Milo is alt right. Oh, and it was a stupid mistake for Berkeley to ban Milo, but enough about Milo.

Talking about Trump, Flipflop's boy crush, do you all really think way over there across the ocean that this was a good idea? This Trump presidency? Trump aides/staff colluding with Russia all through the campaign. Mike Flynn busted red-handed commiting treason. That's big. How can you support that? How can that be defended? Just wait. There will be more.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Re the Russian collusion - NOT ONE SHREAD OF EVIDENCE has been put forward, nothing, nada, di niente, zilch, zero,fuck all. Put it up or fuck off you whiny cunts

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:02 pm

This from the NYT itself, central command of the Impeach Trump Military/Industrial Complex.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?ref=politics&referer=https://t.co/BFqHokDoVH

Even Glenn fucking Greenwald has pointed out that this report is being treated as a smoking gun, even though there's a very important caveat at the end there. Speculation, put up or shut up. Do it.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

And from the televisual arm of Muh Resistance:

The 'smoking gun' is more like a leaky water pistol LOL

PUT IT UP, COME ON MUTHAFUCKAS

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Hitoru » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Well lets wait and see what comes out of the four governmental investigations that are currently going on. If Flynn is such a great guy why did the Drumph fire him ?

Thirty days in and two nominees down.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 am

Always been a bit lukewarm on the Russian connections thing up to and including the golden showers. I mean, the leaks are apparently from good sources, but who the fuck would know because we have not been given anything concrete.

Not that it really matters. There is enough negative shit that Trump actually ADMITS to and DOES and it doesn't even touch him politically or in popularity. The Russian thing might touch him, but we need a lot more than we have got so far for that to happen.

On the other hand, if there is enough of this stuff, it might have the effect of Chinese water torture and there will be a tipping point.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 am

Well, Dan Rather is back on the job now so the truth is on the way. Unless he gets up and stomps out in a classic libtard tantrum again. What's the frequency, Kenneth?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe