Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby grawp » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:51 am

15 Mar 2016, 2116 hrs
Trump wins FL,
Rubio's done.
Kasich may win home state of Ohio, and then he is done as well. Kasich's campaign is at the peak. He can't go anywhere but down from here on.

Soapbox time:
At this point in the campaign, it is my fear that the Republican leaders are thinking that they would rather lose the election to Hillary Clinton than control of the party to Trump.
To them, four years of another Clinton in the White House is preferable to The Donald remaking the GOP hierarchy in his own image.
The spectre of the GOP's leaders trying to mount an effective "Stop Trump" move at the convention is too little, too late if Trump has the delegates, and it looks now like he will.
However, given the sour mood the electorate is in regarding any incumbent's performance in these last eight Obama-filled years, we may see a lot of former congressmen voted out of office.
The fortunate will use their golden parachute and land a job as a new legal counsel/analyst/coffee gopher in some Washington PAC/lobby/puppeteer cesspit. The not-so-fortunate go back to being lawyers of whatever stripe.

Discussion?
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:55 am

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the GOP. He will make it the party than runs america for the next 100 years. He will make america strong and feared again. He has all the people of america and the world behind him because the people want a strong leader who isn't afraid of a fight.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 am

There isn't a huge difference between Hillary and Trump. If any of you were educated in politics, and for that matter, Geopolitics, you'd understand.

The cunt likes to flap her arms and get the left all juiced up, but when the shit hits the fan, that bitch will bomb the shit out of anyone who looks cross-eyed. And she wouldn't do anything to really take firearms away, raise taxes any more, or triple down on ObamaCare.

Nope...she's got too many Wall Street cocks in her holes.

But you know....she's got a D after her name, so all the supposed "enlightened" and "super intelligent" leftists in the US will fall for her theater.

Sure...she might bring a few extra beaners over the border, but if you support Trump, and actually think he'll build a wall, lol...just, lol.

Oh, and she hates blacks as much as Trump supposedly does.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Trump is the country's underbelly id, loud , hateful, unstoppable and boisterous. He is the answer to the hopes and dreams of every American hell-bent on pay-back to the majority who elected our Black President, twice. That fact is as plain as a goats ass going up hill. The other fact, that we may have our first woman President vis a vis Hillary, is more than they can bear. They carry their resentments with defiance, with the desire to destroy hard won achievements of anyone who is not of them. They are locked and loaded passive-aggressive twits with personal histories of disappointments & trouble, quick to lay blame on anyone but themselves for their plight(s). Telling is their reference to genitalia in most any argument, as if that gives them a "win" but instead points to a certain lack in their own grasping lives.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:42 pm

For my friend Douche and my Lady Skies:

From one of my favorite movies, "The Wind & the Lion":

Theodore Roosevelt: The American grizzly is a symbol of the American character: strength, intelligence, ferocity. Maybe a little blind and reckless at times... but courageous beyond all doubt. And one other trait that goes with all previous.

2nd Reporter: And that, Mr. President?

Theodore Roosevelt: Loneliness. The American grizzly lives out his life alone. Indomitable, unconquered - but always alone. He has no real allies, only enemies, but none of them as great as he.

2nd Reporter: And you feel this might be an American trait?

Theodore Roosevelt: Certainly. The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us. But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity! And, we're a bit blind and reckless at times too.

2nd Reporter: Are you perhaps referring to the situation in Morocco and the Panama Canal.

Theodore Roosevelt: If you say so... The American grizzly embodies the spirit of America. He should be our symbol! Not that ridiculous eagle - he's nothing more than a dandified vulture.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.

grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 am

My Lady Skies:
I have no problem with a woman being President.
If you are qualified for the job, you get the job, whether male or female, of whatever color, creed, etc.
My problem is with the qualifications of THIS particular female.
The woman has even less of an ethical compass than her appalling husband.
Additionally, she has too much of a sense of history as it relates to her place in it.
As we've seen re: her actions in Libya, when faced with a situation that demands immediate attention, her first thought is how to spin it so that any resultant damage control can be minimized and if necessary, disavowed.
She does not accept responsibility gladly, but rather falls back on gathering a consensus on what to do from those around her. It is her lawyer's training that does this, since it makes her look like she's moving towards a decision, rather than actually having to make one. (It also has the happy secondary benefit that, if things go south, everybody involved takes the shotgun blast of blame, so less buckshot hits her.) This wastes time, causing a delay in response to the issue, with sometimes fatal results.
People lost their lives in Benghazi because of her dithering in a job that was way beyond her capability, both in diplomatic experience and competence. Our current President can shoulder some of the blame for appointing her Secretary of State knowing she was unqualified for the job, but the blame really is all hers for allowing her name to be put forward in the first place.
With the email business we have her and her staff not conversant with correct procedures and guidelines in the handling of sensitive diplomatic communications, and the blurring of security in handling business and personal communication movements throughout her office and elsewhere. Again, she and her staff were not planning ahead or thinking things through, and falling back on ridiculous sophomoric denials and attempts to cover up the mess once the press got hold of it.
Lastly, that's Hillary Clinton I am talking about, not Tea Leoni. Though I bet Hillary wishes she had Tea's screenwriters.

grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby The Turd Polisher » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:36 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17EOM3RTD1Y[/youtube]
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

It's gonna be like that. For the next 8 months, a rehash of the same old tired sputtering & empty arguments against HRC. Won't matter. Nobody comes here anymore anyway. Blah blah blah Benghazi.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

I'd be interested in which of those HRC arguments are empty.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Trump isn't a billionaire or even a passable businessman. He is a huckster that appeals to angry middle aged white man and people who hate black people, Mexicans and Canadians. If he becomes president, I will start watching TV again and go to comedy clubs. He is making American comedy great again.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby gnaruki » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:03 pm

gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:19 pm

Obama has proven that his communist beyond doubt by going to Cuba. I hope he stays and doesn't come back.
Or better still, go to North Korea!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

grawp wrote:My Lady Skies:
I have no problem with a woman being President.
If you are qualified for the job, you get the job, whether male or female, of whatever color, creed, etc.
My problem is with the qualifications of THIS particular female.
The woman has even less of an ethical compass than her appalling husband.
Additionally, she has too much of a sense of history as it relates to her place in it.
As we've seen re: her actions in Libya, when faced with a situation that demands immediate attention, her first thought is how to spin it so that any resultant damage control can be minimized and if necessary, disavowed.
She does not accept responsibility gladly, but rather falls back on gathering a consensus on what to do from those around her. It is her lawyer's training that does this, since it makes her look like she's moving towards a decision, rather than actually having to make one. (It also has the happy secondary benefit that, if things go south, everybody involved takes the shotgun blast of blame, so less buckshot hits her.) This wastes time, causing a delay in response to the issue, with sometimes fatal results.
People lost their lives in Benghazi because of her dithering in a job that was way beyond her capability, both in diplomatic experience and competence. Our current President can shoulder some of the blame for appointing her Secretary of State knowing she was unqualified for the job, but the blame really is all hers for allowing her name to be put forward in the first place.
With the email business we have her and her staff not conversant with correct procedures and guidelines in the handling of sensitive diplomatic communications, and the blurring of security in handling business and personal communication movements throughout her office and elsewhere. Again, she and her staff were not planning ahead or thinking things through, and falling back on ridiculous sophomoric denials and attempts to cover up the mess once the press got hold of it.
Lastly, that's Hillary Clinton I am talking about, not Tea Leoni. Though I bet Hillary wishes she had Tea's screenwriters.

It's not that the other two choices are men. I'd be fine with another male POTUS. I voted for a man in the primary (Bernie, duh). But Ted is a crazy Jesus freak AT&T shill who wants to ban abortion and nuke Iran, Donald is an out-of-control narcissist Birther who has gained 50lbs in three months while discussing penis size and menstruation during policy debates. I don't love Hillary, but I'll happily vote for her if those are the other options.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby MJK » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:37 am

A Campaign Carol

Sounds of chains rattling awakens Friendlyskies. From the center of her bedroom a dark robed figure extends a skeletal finger and proclaims, " Tonight you will be visited by 91 ghosts of Clintons past….those folks got way more bodies in their closets than there was mannite in Mena but I'm pressed for time and if the Feds indict Hillary Ol' Death here will be pulling some serious OT at Quantico…"

Maddy Albright was right; there is a special place in Hell for women who don't vote for Hillary. And it's way closer to the bar, the window and the restroom than the spot for those who do.

I thought that you had already eaten the red pill but it seems that you are just hiding it under your tongue….

Hillary is coming for the $200,000 worth of furniture, dishes and art she was denied in 2008. She will be your leader whether you vote for her or not. Her psychopathy is required to usher in the next stage of slavery.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe