Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby gnaruki » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:30 pm

nowonmai wrote:
gnaruki wrote:Most likely it'll be Clinton v. Bush. Sanders supporters might skew the popular vote with write-ins. Wouldn't be surprising to see Bush 43% Clinton 43% Other 14%.

At this point I'd like to scrap the electoral college bullshit and have a creamed corn wrestling tournament for presidency.

Sorry but you're still a boring cunt.

gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Douchebag » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Tesco to stop selling curved croissants because Brits are too lazy to spread jam on them

Tesco has announced it will only sell straight croissants instead of the traditional curved variety of the French pastry.

The supermarket giant said it was ditching the more authentic crescent-shaped pastries because British people find it trickier to spread jam on them.

This has resulted in failing demand for curved croissants, Tesco claimed.

Harry Jones, from Tesco, said: “At the heart of the move away from curved croissants is the ‘spreadability’ factor.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Trump is great for the sole reason that he fucks everyone off, and calls everyone, right or left, out on their bullshit.

The GOP establishment fucking hates him. More so than the left does. Because he makes them look like the little bitches they are.

Really don't have a dog in this fight, but it's funny, all the butthurt.

I feel sorry for the Dems, actually. They've got the choice between a guy who likes to write about raping women, and some cunt in pant suits who really can't achieve anything but murder people. Couldn't event keep her own man happy in the sack.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Douchebag » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:11 pm

DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:01 am

Good chart. Sounds about right. My sect, United Methodist, shows as 35% Dem and I like to think that the 11% Independents swing towards the D's in the voting booth.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:14 pm

No mention of the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster? That is a nanoagression.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Chris Christie as veep? This whole President Trump thing could actually happen.

ALTHOUGH. I just looked for a video of what was easily the most important bit of the last GOP debate. They were having the usual pissing match about who supports Israel the most, and Trump was all, "I love Israel, I've been there many times, I've won awards, I've built buildings, I led some parade, BUT it does no good to blame one side or the other if we're going to negotiate a peace deal. This is the toughest deal to negotiate on the planet, I'd like to do it, to make peace for Israel and its neighbors, so I'm not going say one side needs to take all the blame."

Then Cruz called Trump another Hillary Clinton, and Rubio said that he would be totally pro-Israel because the Palestinians refuse to negotiate in good faith, and Carson said that as parents, we should love all children, but we should love our own children the most, and Israel is our child, and these hands by God's will have healed many children. Then Kasich started talking about North Korea and Wolf Blitzer looked like his brain was trying to crawl out of the studio and escape back into sanity land.

But, in ten minutes of looking, I can't find a video with that clip. All the clips skip the main part and have Rubio landing a one-liner about how Palestine vs. Israel isn't a real estate deal, which was funny but not really the meat of the exchange. Sanders had a media blackout for months, Trump is misrepresented deliberately, its crazy.

Q wrote:Couldn't event keep her own man happy in the sack.

What's hilarious is that this, along with how Hillary killed Vince Foster with her bare hands and personally arranged Benghazi, etc etc etc, have been part of the corporate-financial-military complex's bid to get stupid people hating her since forever. If it ends up Trump vs. Clinton, they're going to spend the next nine months trying to reverse the damage they've done in all those brains. It's going to be interesting to watch.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Q » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:28 pm

friendlyskies wrote:

What's hilarious is that this, along with how Hillary killed Vince Foster with her bare hands and personally arranged Benghazi, etc etc etc, have been part of the corporate-financial-military complex's bid to get stupid people hating her since forever. If it ends up Trump vs. Clinton, they're going to spend the next nine months trying to reverse the damage they've done in all those brains. It's going to be interesting to watch.

Ok.

Let's just be honest here...if the Cunt were a Republican, it'd be some sort of Neo Nazi, military-industrial-complex conspiracy, and Vince Foster/Ambassador Stevens would be poor little leftists, working against the man and blah blah blah, against the middle Earth reptiles bent on world domination.

The worst of all this is that we've chatted, face to face, and you're not dumb. It's just that thing between your legs that makes you immune to logic, reason or fact.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

Q wrote:
friendlyskies wrote:

Ok.

Let's just be honest here...if the Cunt were a Republican, it'd be some sort of Neo Nazi, military-industrial-complex conspiracy, and Vince Foster/Ambassador Stevens would be poor little leftists, working against the man and blah blah blah, against the middle Earth reptiles bent on world domination.

The worst of all this is that we've chatted, face to face, and you're not dumb. It's just that thing between your legs that makes you immune to logic, reason or fact.

Christ! What is it, a morel?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:54 pm

flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:20 pm

That is fucking hilarious, cheers.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby grawp » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:32 am

Scenario for the Republican Renaissance in 2016:

At the convention, Donald Trump arrives with enough (or just short of enough) delegate votes needed to win the nomination.
The Republican leadership are preparing to stymie his nomination attempts by manipulating the convention floor vote, each time just short of winning.
The leadership will run as many votes as necessary for Trump to realize that he cannot hope to win the nomination.
(This is similar to the "Stop McGovern" movement the Democrat leadership tried to pull in 1972. Their compromise candidate would have been (gag) Hubert Humphrey. For further info see Hunter S Thompson, "Fear & Loathing on the Campaign Trail: 1972". The Republicans do the same thing offering a compromise candidate to the convention, probably Mitt Romney).

But...

Before the convention gets underway, Trump meets with the leadership and does the following:
Trump offers to give all his votes to whichever compromise candidate the Republicans want, with the following conditions:
1) the candidate must "have a pulse" and be able to beat whoever the Democratic Presidential opponent is
2) Trump is in as an active and major contributor to the party's political platform.
3) Lastly, Trump wants the Vice Presidential nomination for himself as a reward for being the savior of the Republican bacon in 2016

This means that in one fell swoop, Trump and the Republican leadership will have created
1) a unified Centrist-Right coalition to hammer the Unworthy Other Party for the three month run up to Election Day (working slogan: "Come Home America!")
2) a virtually assassination-proofed President, what with The Donald being just a heartbeat away and all that.
3a) an abnormally powerful Vice President,(think Aaron Burr) beholden to no special interests (at least none we know of) or political jiggery -pokery
3b) a VP cloaked in the role of a real "DC Outsider," just what the electorate is looking for in 2016 and
4) a VP who will have four years to learn all about how to become a political "DC Insider"
5) a VP who, after those four years are up, is politically savvy and so obviously Next In Line for the Oval Office that he'd be nominated by acclamation.

Discussion?
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Trump couldn't handle VP. Subordinating your ego to the whims of a lesser man? When all men are lesser? Narcissism is a mental disorder that often develops to protect a fragile personality. At this point, if he doesn't shoot for the brass ring, he'll lose it completely.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe