Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 am

MJK wrote:A Campaign Carol

Sounds of chains rattling awakens Friendlyskies. From the center of her bedroom a dark robed figure extends a skeletal finger and proclaims, " Tonight you will be visited by 91 ghosts of Clintons past….those folks got way more bodies in their closets than there was mannite in Mena but I'm pressed for time and if the Feds indict Hillary Ol' Death here will be pulling some serious OT at Quantico…"

Maddy Albright was right; there is a special place in Hell for women who don't vote for Hillary. And it's way closer to the bar, the window and the restroom than the spot for those who do.

I thought that you had already eaten the red pill but it seems that you are just hiding it under your tongue….

Hillary is coming for the $200,000 worth of furniture, dishes and art she was denied in 2008. She will be your leader whether you vote for her or not. Her psychopathy is required to usher in the next stage of slavery.

Once again. I don't really like Clinton. I voted for Obama last time she ran, and for Bernie this time around. But come fucking on. Ted Cruz is a Jesus freak. Do you know what that means? He's not trying to steal furniture. He wants women to be second-class citizens with almost no rights, abortion a crime for which you spend decades in jail, homosexuality a crime for which you lose your job or go to jail, being an atheist a reason why you don't deserve equal rights in the USA, and a foreign policy built entirely around Israel, because that's how Jesus returns to power. It's a nightmare Middle Eastern dystopia. And Donald Trump? He wants to round up Muslims and make them wear badges, deport 11 to 20 million illegal immigrants and destroy the USA's agribusiness and service industries, get rid of minimum wage, and beat the shit out of anyone who protests the above. That's also a nightmare dystopia.

Clinton takes money from Wall Street, sent work emails from her home phone, and started a war of choice with Libya? Probably, yes. That's pretty much how the USA has been run since 1981. It's not ideal, not by a long shot, but the USA since 1981 is not a Middle Eastern theocratic shithole or Nazi Germany. Which, may I remind you, are our other two options.

I don't want to vote Clinton. I really don't. That means four more Clinton years, which weren't perfect. But if I have to choose between Germany in 1942, Iran in 1982, or the USA in 1996, I'll take the USA in 1996.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby MJK » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:56 am

The reference to 91 ghosts is a reference to the 91 people who died violent and mysterious deaths associated with the Clinton crime syndicate. How can you compare Trump wanting to do things he ultimately won't be allowed to or Cruz wishing for the Rapture to the trail of dead bodies that led from the cocaine transit route thru Mena and the other folks who got offed to clean up behind BilnHil?

Who do you think Vince Foster would vote for?

Did you not see the video of her thoroughly enjoying relating her "We came, we saw, he died!" story of Gaddafi's demise? She is a PSYCHOPATH. Surely that TRUMPS the other two idiots' shortcomings. They are wannabes and she is an accomplished killer.

Even if the Rapture did occur the day before the election and they set the bar real low and took Democrats, enough 'votes' will show up to make Hillary your next Prez cuz it has already been decided. Isn't THAT a good enough reason to tear that Hillary in 2016 flag into asswipe? Or is paying lip service to women's issues and separation of church and state more important than the outright fraud Diebold visits on us each election?

You're my favorite lefty and I get worried when you show signs of cog dis.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 am

I got the reference to the 91 deaths that the Clintons are accused of, most of which don't even pass the "Kubrick Faked the Moon Landing" conspiracy theory piss test. Libya was a major fuckup, but so were Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, etc etc etc..... I don't see Clinton's "fuckup" as evidence of her being some kind of special freak psychopath, but just a believer in the crap foreign policy we've pursued since Eisenhower. Do you seriously think that Ted "Carpet bomb ISIS until we find out if sand glows in the dark" Cruz or Donald "Kill the families of terrorists" Trump wouldn't jump into unnecessary military action? Come on.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... corps.html

I hate to disappoint you, but this lefty will NOT be voting for Ted Cruz or Donald Trump. Those are literally the two worst possible human being that the GOP could have dredged up for this job. Well, except Jeb Bush. But they are second and third, and terrible. Clinton is just another Clinton or Obama. Those 16 years weren't perfect, but they are better than anything Cruz or Trump is promising. No one has to rig the Diebold machines, Clinton gets my vote because the GOP is a nightmare freak show.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Pretends to be a feminist, still chooses men over womyn as leaders.

And one who has written that women secretly love to be gangraped.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Context. Refer to: snopes.com/bernie-sanders-essay
He was just "mansplaining" gender roles. In 1972. Published in a very obscure Vermont alt. rag.
You're gonna have to come up with something better than that old tidbit.

I voted for Bernie in our primary last week. I knew he wouldn't take Ohio. I'm glad for Bernie's presence up to now because he forces Hillary's hand to go left. Of course I fully intend to vote for Hillary in November, unless Bernie takes the convention, which he won't. Bernie is an ideologue, and I don't like ideologues that much, and I don't think he would be effective as our President but still, I'm glad he's around. For now. Soon he'll be a footnote. He's good enough at mobilizing, a true relic of the 60's.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:18 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Context. Refer to: snopes.com/bernie-sanders-essay
He was just "mansplaining" gender roles. In 1972. Published in a very obscure Vermont alt. rag.
You're gonna have to come up with something better than that old tidbit.

I voted for Bernie in our primary last week. I knew he wouldn't take Ohio. I'm glad for Bernie's presence up to now because he forces Hillary's hand to go left. Of course I fully intend to vote for Hillary in November, unless Bernie takes the convention, which he won't. Bernie is an ideologue, and I don't like ideologues that much, and I don't think he would be effective as our President but still, I'm glad he's around. For now. Soon he'll be a footnote. He's good enough at mobilizing, a true relic of the 60's.

Yes...yes...it's always "context" when a leftist writes/says something. And if he was just "mansplaining", then when did he do everything he could to distance himself from it when it came out?

Face it, you're as ideologically biased as the tea baggers are.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby MJK » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:27 pm

As to the Clinton Trail of Death, sniff this:

http://www.arkancide.com/index.htm

Don't just diss the source; do as they recommend and pick a victim and get to Googlin, girl.

Swallow the red pill, Friendly; then we'll talk about the moon landings.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 pm

MJK wrote:As to the Clinton Trail of Death, sniff this:

http://www.arkancide.com/index.htm

Don't just diss the source; do as they recommend and pick a victim and get to Googlin, girl.

Swallow the red pill, Friendly; then we'll talk about the moon landings.

Please don't use logic, reason or fact when dealing with a womyn. That goes double plus for a womyn who blindly supports one party over another.

They only accept Comedy Central as an acceptable media outlet.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Douchebag » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Thus is what makes America great. They will the force that keeps all the spics out!

DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:24 pm

The Sanders crowd likes him because they think he is an outsider, and not backed by corp money.

Meanwhile, Soros is donating as much as he possibly can to Sanders.

Lol...just, lol.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby grawp » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Friend dB wrote:

Thus is what makes America great. They will the force that keeps all the spics out!

Them fellers ain't Klan, they's members of a Hispanic/Latin Knights of Columbus-type organization who are taking a break from celebrating their current feast day or some such.
It's the quality of the material used here that give 'em away.
Most Klan use a bedsheet from Dollar Tree and cut two holes in it.
Makes a good Halloween costume, too. Lotsa candy and likker!
Failing that they use an old flour sack to cover the head alone. Eye holes are optional.
For the correct use of the latter check out the "Django Unchained" movie, specifically the events leading up to the exploding mobile dental office scene.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:33 am

Is it possible that Our Current President could declare a State of Emergency and run things for another four years while we citizens sort this dumpster fire of a campaign out?
I'd be willing to suspend the Twenty Second Amendment for however long it takes.
Better the devil you know, right?
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:15 am

Picture a literary club meeting where folks halfway through a book debate its possible endings as if their opinions can change its outcome; as if it were interactive. That is the myth of partisan political debate 2016. Klin-ton shall be your overlord; it is written. Homer Simpson ejected the wrong one into space. Remember these words as you are herded into the FEMA pens beneath Denver International Airport.(and don't tell me you weren't weirded out by the art and architecture the last time you passed through)
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 am

Well with Ted no longer in it looks like The Donald will get nominated.

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Q » Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 am

No worries for the USAfaggots. The Trump is still jewed up good and well.

Maybe even more so than the cunt Hillary.

- The Dear Leader
Q

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe