Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby nowonmai » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:07 am

snaark wrote:
friendlyskies wrote:It's scary, but also amusing because the corporate shadow government wanted a Bush-Clinton contest, to the tune of a couple billion dollars, and could get a Trump-Sanders (Bloomberg?) WTF mess of a race that basically came out of nowhere. Plus, of six people polling over 10% - Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Carson - only one of them is a WASP male. Weird, right? If Trump wins, my prediction is that he'll bankrupt the country like one of his companies, try to get the Saudis to bail him out, then declare himself the greatest President in history and get a hot, 35yo Latina wife to prove those regrettable racist incidents weren't really his fault. EDIT: And he'll also put statues of himself everywhere. I mean everywhere. Some of them will be gold-colored, but not real gold, because come on.

Anyway, Vegas says it's going to be Hillary vs. Rubio, but they're just as confused as we are. Who fucking knows.


Why not just rename the country The United States of Trump and have Trump emblazoned across all government buildings and vehicles.


New national dish

Image
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:45 pm

coldharvest wrote:The one thing that has amazed me the most in all of this is how corrupt the Democratic National Committee is.
They seem a great threat to democracy.


Not to mention the GOP. Trump is the worst, I wouldn't call him a Nazi but he is an unqualified asshole. Regardless, he's winning the GOP rank and file, by a lot, and has since day one. He came in second in a state where Cruz and Rubio dumped a disproportionate amount of resources. But all my msm - teevee, newspaper, googles - have spent the past 36hrs trying to pitch Rubio, the third-place candidate, as the winner and heir apparent to the GOP nomination. Psyops much?
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Kurt » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:56 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
coldharvest wrote:The one thing that has amazed me the most in all of this is how corrupt the Democratic National Committee is.
They seem a great threat to democracy.


Not to mention the GOP. Trump is the worst, I wouldn't call him a Nazi but he is an unqualified asshole. Regardless, he's winning the GOP rank and file, by a lot, and has since day one. He came in second in a state where Cruz and Rubio dumped a disproportionate amount of resources. But all my msm - teevee, newspaper, googles - have spent the past 36hrs trying to pitch Rubio, the third-place candidate, as the winner and heir apparent to the GOP nomination. Psyops much?


Bloomberg will be worse than Trump.

Unless we become Uganda, a buffoon is always easy to deal with, especially with constitutional checks and balances. A Trump might make us actually enforce this, but a Bloomberg will remove it.

He wants everyone to quit smoking, except for the private club he belongs to where cigar smoking was grandfathered in. Of course, quitting is a good idea, but forcibly getting people to quit is a horrible one.

Trump only wants to be a dick to certain people, where as Bloomberg wants to be a dick to everyone. Trump will say "I am a total Dick...ha! Ha!" but Bloomberg will say "I am here to help" which is much, much more frightening.

If Bloomberg runs I am supporting the candidates in the following order:

Trump
Sanders
Clinton
Others

If Bloomberg does not run I am supporting the following:

Sanders
Others
Trump after like 10 drinks after a Mexican peed on me.
Clinton after a stint in rehab where I was molested by a WASP.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19661
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:36 pm

If Bloomberg wants to throw this thing for Trump (or whoever the GOP nominee is), he'll jump in. But he's got to have done the math and figured out that his chances of actually becoming President are right up there with growing gills and being able to breath underwater.

As an aside, the original post, along with one that Caliban made on Facebook a few days ago - in which he seemed genuinely concerned that Trump was a literal Nazi - makes me wonder what kind of spin our corporate shadow government has managed to sell to the UK mass media. Neither men is usually prone to hyperbole, but someone over there sure as hell is.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby gnaruki » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:56 pm

How about writing in George H Bush or Jimmy Carter. They did ok their first terms suppose round two would be similar. While checking to see if the two old dudes (both 91) are still alive I came across this: http://www.thewrap.com/jimmy-carter-i-would-choose-trump-over-ted-cruz/ Carter for Trump....kinda.

“Trump has proven already that he’s completely malleable,” former president tells British Parliament
Former President Jimmy Carter says that if he had to choose between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, he’d vote for Trump because the billionaire businessman is more “malleable,” according to CBS News.

“I think I would choose Trump,” Carter told the British Parliament on Wednesday, “which may surprise some of you, but the reason is Trump has proven already that he’s completely malleable. I don’t think he has any fixed opinions that he would really go to the White House and fight for.”
Carter was speaking to the House of Lords about his campaign against Guinea worm disease when he was asked about the 2016 presidential race, adding that Hillary Clinton will probably win the Democratic primaries despite facing an uphill battle in New Hampshire next week. But Carter stopped shy of predicting the actual outcome of the election, however.

He also made clear he would be backing the Democratic candidate. But that didn’t stop Cruz from spinning the comment into what he called an “endorsement” of Trump.
“I’m not making this up, Jimmy Carter endorsed Donald Trump,” Cruz told supporters Wednesday. “Here’s what Jimmy Carter said: the reason is Donald’s views are malleable, he has no core beliefs on anything … This Cruz guy actually believes this stuff,” he said, adding, “I want the video, and I am going to pay to air Jimmy Carter attacking me.”
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby MJK » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:53 am

Poppy Bush or Jimmy Carter? Yes, a senile old murdering thief or a a naive old submariner/ peanut farmer; just the ticket! It's a bonus that they both have everything save one foot in the grave. The design work for the Koala adult diaper changing station to be installed on Air Force One should begin now.
User avatar
MJK
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 am
Location: Fairbanks

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 pm

I've got to say—and I don't want to say it on Facebook because all my liberal friends will say I'm condoning that dumb border wall and making Muslims wear identification patches—Trump knocked it out of the fucking park in last night's debate! Holy shit. He had way too much Red Bull or something.

He told Jeb Bush that his brother lied about WMDs, cost the USA trillions of dollars, and did NOT keep the USA safe because 9/11 happened on his watch, when he had the information to stop it. Everyone else was like, "Oh Bill Clinton could have killed Osama bin Laden it's Bill Clinton's fault" "Oh but that was the only terrorist attack that happened in the USA under him" "Oh but they really thought Hussein had WMDs" etc etc. All perfectly defensible positions and certainly part of GOP cannon, but let's face it, most USAmericans, and most Republicans, think GWBush was a failure and a lying sack of ass, and they don't want another Bush in office. And Trump said it to Jeb's fucking face.

Then, when Bush (Jeb) was saying that we should go to war with ISIS, Assad, Iran, AND Russia, which is also GOP cannon and agreed on by most of those suits, including Hillary Clinton, Trump was like, "LOOK. You want to spend another $2 trillion to lose a war, you listen to this guy and what his handlers are telling him. LOOK. Iran wants to take out ISIS, Russia wants to take out ISIS, let's take out ISIS. They're monsters, they're beheading people and shit. [I'm paraphrasing.] Then we can decide what to do about Assad and Iran and Russia." I was like, HELL YEAH. I can see why Putin is OK with this, because he just wants to realpolitik the fuck out of ISIS and these knuckleheads like Bush and Clinton are going to go all Cold War and fuck everything up just because Assad and Iran and Russia are BAD MEN. Trump is like, "One thing at a time people."

I'm not going to vote for the guy, because he's a pig and a Republican and said all that bullshit race-baiting, xenophobic crap at the beginning of his campaign. But Trump did call those motherfuckers out on their bullshit last night and it was pretty cool and I just wanted to express my appreciation for his spray-tanned candor, without IRL repercussions.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby frostyneutron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:03 pm

It amazes me how OK people are with Hillary, considering she's a known liar, criminal, and horrible bitch. But, you know, she's "progressive". Liberalism in America isn't the pursuit of some stated objectives. It's not there to help the worker, or the poor, or for any other grand noble cause. It's a "more freedom" anarchist movement (socially of course, not on paper).

Legalize all drugs (but for some reason take away all the guns). Open all borders. Tax churches, but give incentives to mosques. The list goes on and on. You might not believe all this shit, or this extremely on these issues, but if you vote democrat, you vote for party that drifts in that direction.

The democrat party is also the default party. If you're not 100% republican, and not 100% democrat, you vote democrat.

I believe that if the Republicans would simply be more reasonable on some key issues (climate change for example), they'd have a lot more power.

I don't vote.
frostyneutron
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 pm

frostyneutron wrote:I don't vote.


Good.

OMG. Just watched ABC's and CNN's take on the debate last night, including a highlights real, and they totally spun it into Donald Trump just being vulgar and an asshole, while Jeb was being forthright and Rubio—who was just a worthless limp dick the whole night and only came in ahead of Kasich because he at least tried—won the debate. Please. Fucking psyops, man. ABC spliced the debate clips together so that when he called out Jeb's plan to go to war with ISIS, Assad, Iran, and Putin as "You're wrong, Jeb is totally wrong," it looked like he was saying that in response to Jeb saying that GWB had built a security infrastructure during his time as president, while Trump was "building a reality TV show." So fucking misleading.

I'll say it again, Trump is a pig and I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher. But the forces arrayed against him are mind-bogglingly powerful and operate without regard for truth or justice, and that makes me want to route the pig on. SOOOOOOOEY! I hope he wins South Carolina.
Last edited by friendlyskies on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby frostyneutron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
frostyneutron wrote:I don't vote.


Good.

OMG. Just watched ABC's and CNN's take on the debate last night, including a highlights real, and they totally spun it into Donald Trump just being vulgar and an asshole while Jeb was being forthright and that Rubio—who was just a worthless limp dick the whole night and only came in ahead of Kasich because he at least tried—won the debate. Fucking psyops, man. ABC spliced the debate clips together so that when he called out Jeb's plan to go to war with ISIS, Assad, Iran, and Putin as "You're wrong, Jeb is totally wrong," it looked like he was saying that in response to Jeb saying that GWB had built a security infrastructure during his time as president, while Trump was "building a reality TV show." So fucking misleading.

I'll say it again, Trump is a pig and I wouldn't vote for him for dogcatcher. But the forces arrayed against him are mind-bogglingly powerful and operate without regard for truth or justice, and that makes me want to route the pig on. I hope he wins South Carolina.


The media has been aligned with the left for a long time. That's why the brainwashed masses vote democrat. Again, the default party of the mindless and gutless.
frostyneutron
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:33 pm

I don't even know what you're talking about. The media is obviously in the tank for Wall Street, not the right or left. They could give a hamster dick about right or left. That's why they want Bush, Rubio, or Clinton, not Cruz, Trump, or Sanders.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby frostyneutron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

friendlyskies wrote:I don't even know what you're talking about. The media is obviously in the tank for Wall Street, not the right or left. They could give a hamster dick about right or left. That's why they want Bush, Rubio, or Clinton, not Cruz, Trump, or Sanders.


http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Media ... -UCLA-6664
http://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/ ... dia_bw.pdf

But again, I don't vote or really care.
frostyneutron
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Douchebag » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 am

Trump will be prez cos Americans love a winner and Trump is an all American winner!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
User avatar
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Toolshed

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby gnaruki » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 pm

Most likely it'll be Clinton v. Bush. Sanders supporters might skew the popular vote with write-ins. Wouldn't be surprising to see Bush 43% Clinton 43% Other 14%.

At this point I'd like to scrap the electoral college bullshit and have a creamed corn wrestling tournament for presidency.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

gnaruki wrote:Most likely it'll be Clinton v. Bush. Sanders supporters might skew the popular vote with write-ins. Wouldn't be surprising to see Bush 43% Clinton 43% Other 14%.

At this point I'd like to scrap the electoral college bullshit and have a creamed corn wrestling tournament for presidency.


Sorry but you're still a boring cunt.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests