This shit again

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

This shit again

Postby Kurt » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Penta has been emailing me and I contacted the "Rozzers" which I should have done based on my earlier promise to do so when this started.

So if any of you get contacted by her to contact me, please don't. I know you all mean well and I am saying this more for her than for you but please don't.

The "problem" that I can figure out at least is twitter recommended she "follow" me and she either took this as an invite by me back into my loving, huggy arms or she took it as me stalking her depending on what level of crazy she set her dials at.

Of course twitter makes recommendations based on things like ...google searches, so if anything this is a further sign that screws are in the belfry and some bats are loose and Popes are crapping on bears.

Anyway..thats it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: This shit again

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Q » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:41 pm

All that pent up sexual frustration.

I said it back when we were in the thick of it....J should have just tossed her a bone, and we'd be done with it.

Still applies.

J isn't the drunken, horned up socially aware Marine we want. He's the deboucher we need.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:00 am

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:40 am

you wanted normal?
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:06 am

I can't help but resent that my tax groats are expended on sending out some hapless British copper to go and talk to Penta because an American yanks their chain every time she sends him an email. The poor sods have got enough on their plate without having to listen to her drone on. If I could do that around the world to everyone who emails me in an irritating fashion the world would be a police state (ok I know it is but you know what I mean). Anyway can't you just extradite her to Rikers Island or something if she is that heinous and then Obama can pick up the tab instead of HM Queen, who would much prefer to spend her peasants' hard earned taxes on doing up a palace or two for Harry to chillax in when he finally finds a bird stupid enough to marry him.

And for that matter you Johnny Foreigners can all stop watching the BBC unless you contribute to the licence fee you fucking spongers.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 am

nowonmai wrote:I can't help but resent that my tax groats are expended on sending out some hapless British copper to go and talk to Penta because an American yanks their chain every time she sends him an email. The poor sods have got enough on their plate without having to listen to her drone on. If I could do that around the world to everyone who emails me in an irritating fashion the world would be a police state (ok I know it is but you know what I mean). Anyway can't you just extradite her to Rikers Island or something if she is that heinous and then Obama can pick up the tab instead of HM Queen, who would much prefer to spend her peasants' hard earned taxes on doing up a palace or two for Harry to chillax in when he finally finds a bird stupid enough to marry him.

And for that matter you Johnny Foreigners can all stop watching the BBC unless you contribute to the licence fee you fucking spongers.

Ha! ha!

BBC is pretty good about using the US DMCA to sic our law enforcement using our tax money on people downloading Downton Abbey. They did so good at attacking Top Gear fans that they destroyed all Top Gear downloads and even Top Gear itself. Not bad for the number one TV show in the world to be obliterated like that due to a misbehaving celebrity (you Brits think your celebrities are supposed to be behave how they look, like slightly homely Middle School science teachers.

Anyway for all the informational "Downloading is Bad" videos I have to watch as punishment for downloading the occasional Dr. Who I give you rozzers on Penta. Consider this a legal cultural exchange.

*Now she is saying. "This is proof! He is stalking me" This is because I never joke about anything and I am always serious.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby RYP » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:37 pm

perhaps you are reverse stalking her? By not stalking her you are sending a clear message.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Kurt » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm

RYP wrote:perhaps you are reverse stalking her? By not stalking her you are sending a clear message.

That is pretty clear.

And in crazy logic it makes sense.

I know a woman who had a stalky admirer. She got a restraining order against him and he then sued her for taking out the restraining order. Not for something like accusing her of ruining his reputation but for "denial of affection", the judge tossed it out instantly and the next day he drowned himself so things got sorted.

But that was essentially complaining about reverse stalking and sending a message.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:54 pm

Kurt wrote:the next day he drowned himself so things got sorted.

I admire his commitment to the bit.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Farmdog » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:18 am

Holy shit, I go to a indoor grown up job and shit just gets nuts. Please tell me no one drowned...holy shit this will take me a year to figure what has happened since 2013.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Farmdog wrote:Holy shit, I go to a indoor grown up job and shit just gets nuts. Please tell me no one drowned...holy shit this will take me a year to figure what has happened since 2013.

Pelton left Svizzerams and Friendlyskies in charge when Kurt went into self imposed exile.
Pelton the ex PR man played it badly badly (dissed his audience) when it turned out an academic had infiltrated the forum with his permission and people didn't take to that too much. Svizzerams then took to banning flipflop and me on a whim. Penta, Kurt and the 'academic' got into some kind of weird three way thing of oddness that went legal. Svizzerams and Friendlyskies proved to be unequal to the task of maintaining an interesting collection of people and turned into a cross between mumsnet and Saga holidays but minus the humour. Coldharvest lost his mojo. Swain turned into John Rambo and Is now too cool for school. It went very quiet, ie.dead, and now is having a minor blip largely because of the American political cycle.

That's about it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 pm

You left out the key player Jaeger, who wrought havoc in a glorious fashion. The BFC was his playground. He took Vlindsay for a ride, or she took him for a ride if you ask Fansy. Penta was the underwriter of Jaeger's larks, buying him plane tickets and such to enliven merry old England, until it didn't, and Jaeger was wont to sue Penta, but then somehow they made up after Vlindsay kicked him to the curb, and then Penta got intent on working on a book with Jaeger, as she sees him as the next best thing the new Mark Twain, and then Jaeger up and got himself a bride, for reals, and she seems to be a quite lovely woman, and she took him to her village in Sri Lanka I think it is, and he wears a sarong now, and he as he tells it just wrapped his Ph.D in Buddhisy studies from Uni of TukTuk or something like that. This is the gift that keeps on giving. Lots of Ph.D's coming out of the BFC. Y'all's edumicated. Did I leave anything out, Svizz?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:09 pm

You can get a PhD by trolling an internet forum? I had to do experiments and write computer programs and stuff!
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:50 pm

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe