This shit again

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: This shit again

Postby snaark » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm

How long did that take you?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:28 pm

This shit again? I was never "left in charge" any more than you were, nowonmai. I've never been a moderator. As you know. You picked a fight with me and got banned for two fucking weeks, it wasn't a big deal. Except in your addled brain. That fight, and two-week banning, happened before my son was born, right? He's three years old. And you're STILL lying and crying about it. That's sad.

But whatever, I shouldn't have responded, but I did, now your hypothalamus is going to produce hit of dopamine because OMG I acknowledged your pain and isolation. Which means you'll keep doing it, for another hit. Maybe make a whole other fucking thread about it. Which will be what, the tenth thread about it? Twentieth? Fucking sad.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:07 am

snaark wrote:How long did that take you?

About 20 minutes.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:07 am

snaark wrote:How long did that take you?

About 20 minutes.

friendlyskies wrote:This shit again? I was never "left in charge" any more than you were, nowonmai. I've never been a moderator. As you know. You picked a fight with me and got banned for two fucking weeks, it wasn't a big deal. Except in your addled brain. That fight, and two-week banning, happened before my son was born, right? He's three years old. And you're STILL lying and crying about it. That's sad.

But whatever, I shouldn't have responded, but I did, now your hypothalamus is going to produce hit of dopamine because OMG I acknowledged your pain and isolation. Which means you'll keep doing it, for another hit. Maybe make a whole other fucking thread about it. Which will be what, the tenth thread about it? Twentieth? Fucking sad.

Yeah yeah keep on sister, every word I said was true and you're just butt hurt because deep down you know it. That and the other existential angst you're experiencing.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:07 am

Okay kids, put the fucking sticks and take a breath. I just wanted to know what the fuck happened, no need to re-escalate, I just didn't understand the current flow of post apocalyptic angst. I may be moving back to a more BFC friendly venue in the near future and I wanted get caught up on what was happening. Facebook has become some type of fucked up echo chamber that recycles your own vomit utilizing shit no one understands, but in a public forum where your shit gets stalked lickety split every time you say anything. Sadly, this shit may be the ideal equilibrium of social media. You fuckers are geniuses.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Farmdog wrote:Okay kids, put the fucking sticks and take a breath. I just wanted to know what the fuck happened, no need to re-escalate, I just didn't understand the current flow of post apocalyptic angst. I may be moving back to a more BFC friendly venue in the near future and I wanted get caught up on what was happening. Facebook has become some type of fucked up echo chamber that recycles your own vomit utilizing shit no one understands, but in a public forum where your shit gets stalked lickety split every time you say anything. Sadly, this shit may be the ideal equilibrium of social media. You fuckers are geniuses.

Reminds me of the time el3pio stepped in from self appointed moral high ground - to his great surprise he he got his clock cleaned by Friendlyskies and never came back much after that. It was awesome.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:02 pm

I never saw that dude. Is Holland still alive?
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Farmdog wrote:I never saw that dude. Is Holland still alive?

He was called el3so and hailed from Belgium. He was a regular poster for years. The kind of poster this site relied on.

Holland was aging in dog years so if he is still alive he's probably being pushed around in a chair by a couple of honeys.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

If Holland hasn't been pozzed by now I'll be amazed

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:16 am

flipflop wrote:If Holland hasn't been pozzed by now I'll be amazed

Cheers

Doubt that minor detail would slow him down much.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:49 am

Nowonmai needs a friend. I wish all the things he feared were true because then it would be more entertaining and less stalkerish.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:25 am

RYP wrote:Nowonmai needs a friend. I wish all the things he feared were true because then it would be more entertaining and less stalkerish.

That doesn't make any sense, they must have taught that at PR school in the 70s. As for stalking you're the one who gave his blessing to a third rate academic to infiltrate the forum. Pretty stalky stuff there brother.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:39 pm

check the sig!
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Nowonmai needs a girlfriend. Or a dog. Or even a rubber thing with a hole.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby babihutan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:16 am

I just wanted to say how happy I am oldschool BFC is back, this is golden material, like one giant dysfunctional family!
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe