Paging Fenrisco

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Paging Fenrisco

Postby nowonmai » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Apartments - call now for best price

All upright in Fenrisco world I hope.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Paging Fenrisco

Postby svizzerams » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 pm

From his facebook page:

1) Not too much damage except things falling off walls and tables but that quake was quite something. Back to sleep.

2) Thanks folks. According to the CWB report we were pretty close to the epicenter (Qishan). But after the initial thunderous commotion didn't bring the end of the world everything was fine. Benefits of a steel-framed house.

3) Just returned from a recce around the quake epicenter across the river in Meinong district. Very little visible damage even to the many older homes, no ad-hoc recovery efforts I could help out with, hordes of tourists, business as usual for holiday markets fringing the sunflower fields. It seems, despite our proximity, the more distant urban areas were harder-hit... Mixed news".
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Re: Paging Fenrisco

Postby Kurt » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Good deal. I messaged him on LinkedIn but before the earthquake and about something else entirely (A Ponzi scheme I am starting with dogecoin...I am gonna screw over everyone!) and I asked him how to publicize and market this.

Now the earthquake is an excuse why there isn't an answer, so I just assume he would advise:

1. Do it.

2. Tell everyone about it. Best hide in plain site.

I am glad he and his family are well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe