That Martin Shkreli guy

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: That Martin Shkreli guy

Postby snaark » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm

I really don't care about vice. Its just entertaining making you get you knickers in a twist.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:10 pm

snaark wrote:I really don't care about vice. Its just entertaining making you get you knickers in a twist.

Funny how quick that changed when I was prepared to put all cards on the table.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby snaark » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Q wrote:
snaark wrote:I really don't care about vice. Its just entertaining making you get you knickers in a twist.

You're like a little terrier yapping at everything that makes noise.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

snaark wrote:
Q wrote:

You're like a little terrier yapping at everything that makes noise.

Well, come expose me as a little terrier then.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby nowonmai » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 am

Without wishing to trigger the sweating nitroglycerine that is Herr Q these days, a genuine question, what does 'full of shit' mean (in general terms) in the context of Vice? (Aren't all journalists full of shit)?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:42 am

Vice was supposed to be some guerrilla type "real" media for the loser hipster and millennial crowd.

You know...Che t-shirts. Obama is the black messiah. Etc..etc..We're going to report the "real" story because that man who does the Maddow show on MSNBC isn't leftist enough.

Initial partners had a falling out. But that was way before the "community minded" political cuckolds that were still there sold out to HBO, this douchefag named Bill Maher, and the Fox News guy. For hundreds of millions.

Like other "mainstream" media outlets, they craft the news to their own political leanings. I've personally witnessed it on more than one occasion.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby nowonmai » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:42 am

Well hundreds of millions will do that. No wonder Pelton has a hard on for them. Bet it burns like hell to see them pull off the big score. Ah well, maybe in the next life.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am

They got schmolies from Disney and Murdoc, don't they?
Selouts s'all they are. Fifth columnists for commies and religious nuts tree huggers.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Is this guy in jail yet? I'm waiting for his sentencing of a few years in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison. Oh the irony in him coming out of jail with a fresh case of HIV and no way to pay for the retrovirals.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:56 pm

nowonmai wrote:Well hundreds of millions will do that. No wonder Pelton has a hard on for them. Bet it burns like hell to see them pull off the big score. Ah well, maybe in the next life.

Yeah...pretty much a huge donkey dick of fail on his part considering the whole, "RYP is Vice" shit.

Ran 4 courses of Vice trainees, and none of them had heard of Pelton.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe