I am in a neurological ward!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: I am in a neurological ward!

Postby Fansy » Fri May 13, 2016 12:38 am

Kurt I'm sorry to hear that. its tough news when you learn about a new chronic condition/illness. I read through the wikipedia page and that is serious stuff.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri May 13, 2016 8:12 am

Only liberaltards get brains tumours!
Thats why CONUS a mess. Obama Hussein got brain tumours. it will be proven.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Douchebag wrote:Only liberaltards get brains tumours!
Thats why CONUS a mess. Obama Hussein got brain tumours. it will be proven.

That reminds me of Lee Atwater.

He's the guy who essentially invented contemporary Republican Party campaign strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

As soon as he was diagnosed he was fired. Then, like James Brady, he became more compassionate and realized he was a total dick and appologized to Michael Dukakis for running a campaign that basically made the term "Liberal" akin to "Serial Killer Who Eats People's Skin" .

The establishment could easily handle a puppet whose brain did not work right, like Reagan, but they could not abide by a strategist in a wheel chair with the left side of his body drooping helplessly as he slowly died.

If Atwater had lived but just been wheelchair bound, Like James Brady, I think he would have been part of Clinton's campaign team in 1992.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Fri May 13, 2016 6:29 pm

When I do find you I want you to know that the raping will not be a crime of passion.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 pm

coldharvest wrote:

When I do find you I want you to know that the raping will not be a crime of passion.

I now have Old Speckled Hen, snot, and bits of ready salted all over my puter screen.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Fri May 13, 2016 7:53 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
coldharvest wrote:

I now have Old Speckled Hen, snot, and bits of ready salted all over my puter screen.

Ooo, sorry about the 'Hen mate.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Sat May 14, 2016 4:53 am

Don't panic. Make others panic.

Like Cold says. you die...and we are going to kill you.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 15, 2016 1:57 pm

coldharvest wrote:

Fixed that for ya, you cuddly old bear. Thanks for the opportunity of grabbing out of the vaults. Still the funniest meme of all to this english twelve your old.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 15, 2016 2:09 pm

RYP wrote:Don't panic. Make others panic.

Like Cold says. you die...and we are going to kill you.

Are you high? Sounds like you're going to give Kurt a mercy killing. Or is it douchebag? Either way I'm up for it. My fee is $10. Fifty percent up front and the remaining sixty percent on successful completion. That's how I roll. And I want a fancy little bespoke but very generic computer thing that you can send me the mission details on. Ideally with a green digital diplay. Oh and a car. Corvette Stingray isn't it. And I dont want to pay extra for insurance. And at least one, actually two, birds who I can have a doomed love affair with at the boring bit of the mission so you don't lose interest. And a gun, can I use a gun, or maybe a blowpipe, or actually fuck that I want to fire a missile at a helicopter, ideally over the sea.

You nut nut.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 18, 2016 1:26 am

Hmmm...Maybe I should have a living will that includes a proper bloodsport.

I've always wondered how long I could evade men with swords on a football field sized area. I am guessing not very long but I am pretty good at things when I can practice a bit.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. So far its looking like I am going to be around for a bit. Got a Neuro follow up soon and I just had a Cardio check up to make sure that my heart was not actually a clot pump that is causing me to be bad at Jeopardy!.

It also seems that dust mites are like plutonium to me so I have started allergy shots. Its weird cuz when I get a shot my eyes itch and I get the exact same symptoms that landed me in the ER. My allergist was quite amazed at how allergic I was to the damn things and apparently one wrong inhale of a dirty area could have had me in the middle of an asthma attack that would have been ...kind of bad. The lump it formed on my arm when I had the test was so big that John Krakauer could have written a book about how many rich people it killed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Wed May 18, 2016 2:35 am

I demand a recount!

Seriously though - glad you're ok.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed May 18, 2016 3:02 am

Allergies. Tell me about it. I just got back from a week in Oklahoma. The prairie while having a a certain kind of beauty is unkind. To top it off the buffalo were molting (bison hair is fine & soft btw), compounding the misery. Not that Oklahoma is full of them all running about willy-nilly, I just happened to drive around in a Buffalo preserve (or is it a buffalo reserve?) and which happened to have unpaved roads & while I enjoy the sound of crunching gravel the dust I'm not fond of.

Separate from the buffalo were wild horses and they were so beautiful.

It enchants me to visit these small towns, in this case Pawhuska where my mother and my aunts were brought up, and I see the houses that they lived in and the corner where my grandad' gas station was, only they called them service stations and my grandma ran it anyway, especially during "the war". Anyway, I see those places and I just ache.

I digress from this thread. So, Kurt, what about the tumor? What are they going to do about THAT? Oh, and don't you have a cat? Been tested for allergies to cat hair and dander?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed May 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Kurt wrote: I am going to be around for a bit.

No your not. The Donald is going to send you liberaltards to Mexicostan - then youll be begging to be American again!
You turds with your cocksmoking and coke snorting have perverted the greatest country in history bad, but the Donald will safe it!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed May 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Cat is dead. Died last year at the ripe old age of 18.

But...I am a wee bit allergic to them it seems so they are included in my allergy shots JIC I get another (probably not but I am a sucker for strays).

The Tumor is in the monitoring phase now. I want to get rid of it with radiation because its a tumor. But..after radiation treatment there is a decent chance that I can give myself cancer with that as well. So I could go from brain tumor, not cancerous, to cancerous brain tumor.

So we are tracking the growth. If it moves I radiate the fucker and then do one MRI per year until I die looking for cancer (and other tests I assume) and if it does not grow I leave it and watch.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Kurt wrote:Cat is dead. Died last year at the ripe old age of 18.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe