I am in a neurological ward!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: I am in a neurological ward!

Postby Kurt » Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 pm

flipflop wrote:
Kurt wrote:Cat is dead. Died last year at the ripe old age of 18.

Cheers

He was not quite that ripe. He was a cool cat though. A lot like Michael Hutchinse from INXS in that women found him appealing and he liked to suffocate himself in plastic bags.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Wed May 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Let's face it, this story is not going to get you laid. Need to juice it up.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Thu May 19, 2016 11:39 am

nowonmai wrote:Let's face it, this story is not going to get you laid. Need to juice it up.

go with the story that it is really a teratoma (from Greek teras, meaning "monster," and -oma, a suffix denoting a tumor) "a type of tumor that can take on human aspects -- it might grow hair, teeth, or even part of a finger or eyeball" often called an embryonic twin.
You could even name it - Penta, Catlover, Douchebag, or Cunt for short

"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu May 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Who wouldn't want a set of Nosferatu fangs growing out the side of their heads? I think it looks cool, I bet those fuckers have just killed it though

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Douchebag » Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

The Turd Polisher wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Let's face it, this story is not going to get you laid. Need to juice it up.

go with the story that it is really a teratoma (from Greek teras, meaning "monster," and -oma, a suffix denoting a tumor) "a type of tumor that can take on human aspects -- it might grow hair, teeth, or even part of a finger or eyeball" often called an embryonic twin.
You could even name it - Penta, Catlover, Douchebag, or Cunt for short

Yo Turdeater, your so fucked up that you couldn't get pussy if you put a cat on your lap!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri May 20, 2016 12:57 am

That second set of choppers guaranteed him never to have the females filling his ear with what he didn't want to hear.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sun May 22, 2016 3:56 am

Aren't we all! As a fellow lover of art thought I would share one of my favorite paintings from The Art Institute of Chicago.

The first item I gave my children permission to steal for me when we visited _ like a modern day Ma Barker!

They also have some hauntingly beautiful Norwegian paintings in blue and black I'm sure you would love.

http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/ar ... =5&index=8

Done by a local painter from a now infamous neighborhood who is best known for a grotesque painting from a classic movie based upon an iconic story written by one of the greats of western literature...

enjoy!
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Fri May 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey Kurt!
How about giving us a status update.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby Douchebag » Fri May 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Bronco wrote:Hey Kurt!
How about giving us a status update.

What? Do you think he's about to lose the liberal disease?
That would be better than finding the cure for cancer!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Sat May 28, 2016 1:40 am

My Bookie wants to know.
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby Kurt » Sat May 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Heh heh.

What it is looking like is that the tumor is still a tumor but it did not have anything to do with the episode that put me in the Neuro Ward.

I think I mentioned this before to people (maybe even in this thread...who can say, I have a tumor) but I am really allergic to dust mites but I do not get conventional things like runny nose or bloodshot eyes, instead it triggers numbness and panic attacks combined with dizzyness and occular migrains.

My main follow up is June 1 for the tumor.

So no news yet on if it is growing or not, it might just be that people have brain tumors quite often but they are just being detected more with MRIs now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:46 am

My wife and I went to the follow up;.

We were in the doctors office and he was explaining the tumor to us, it oblong shaped and located on the left size of my head about 1 inch in back of my ear, so almost at the back of my head but not quite.

So my wife was txting and I ask how big it is and he said 3 millimeters. My wife looked up and said "Wait, how big?" and I said "A little bit smaller than my penis" and she looked at the doctor and said "what a relief! he's going to be around a lot longer!"

Anyway, I gotta really small tumor. Like so small it might have just blossomed that very day.

Its almost so small that its not worth doing anything right now, but every two months I am doing an MRI to keep tabs on it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:02 am

Dust mite attack of the sniffles and 3mm benign tumour.

The only way out of this hole is to die suddenly within the next three months. Prepare witty winning epitaph for this eventuality, but otherwise you're just going to die of old age or a piano falling on you like the rest of us.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:03 pm

nowonmai wrote:Dust mite attack of the sniffles and 3mm benign tumour.

The only way out of this hole is to die suddenly within the next three months. Prepare witty winning epitaph for this eventuality, but otherwise you're just going to die of old age or a piano falling on you like the rest of us.

Yeah, I know. But its really dust mites = migraine so bad it mimics a stroke + hey, there is also a tumor.

So, that's a pretty bad allergic reaction at least.

Gimme presents now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Bronco » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Keep the humidity low. Dust mites like it humid.
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe