Prince death signals 'end of world' says ROB

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Prince death signals 'end of world' says ROB

Postby nowonmai » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:44 pm

As the Homofinder General of this parish ROB is too upset to talk right now about the demise of Prince. Inspired by Princes seminal first album, ROB experimented as a teenager first with baby carrots and then graduating to cucumbers before he felt he was fully ready to join the fan club. Despite writing thousands of letters over the years, unfortunately, he never got to put his hard won skills into practice and now, tragically, he never will.

I think it behoves us all to spare a thought for ROB in his hour of grief and let him mourn in his own way; with a pound of liver and a jam jar (ideally briefly warmed in the microwave). I'm sure he will bounce back in due course to his normal form of accusing everyone of being gay in between bursts of anally retentive pedantry that would make Quentin Crisp proud.

This one's for you

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Prince death signals 'end of world' says ROB

Postby MJK » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 am

Now you've done it. Once ROB finishes bleaching his starfish by kegeling lemon quarters and reads this, we'll all feel the sting of the overcooked spagetti of his rage. Somebody shine the Tit Signal onto a nearby cloud and summon Q.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Homo jokes from tough guys. Didn't see that coming.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:20 pm

ROB wrote:Homo jokes from tough guys. Didn't see that coming.

I guess you're taking it very hard.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:50 am

I'm tremendously sad for the loss of Prince
I worked several concerts of his and loved his songs.
Plus I enjoyed several relations with the art school girls while his music played in the background and
I feel that while putting Prince on didn't seal the deal it was definitely that little extra magic that makes the experience memorable.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby flipflop » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 am

So, was it AIDS or smack that done him in, or both? Never liked the shortarsed little cunt after after he smashed one of my teenage crushes - the Bangles lead singer

I'm hoping Kanye West is next

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:39 am

I think he was just a 5' 2" jackhammer who was operating in the redline, he was always likely to flame out before pipe and slippers time. Kanye West will probably live until he's 140, having received multiple organ transplants from German suicide volunteers.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:09 am

Prince was killed as a blood sacrifice to Moloch. So was Chyna and any other too young to die celebs that check out between 4/19 and 5/01. Illuminati be illin' 'em, yo. Half a dozen down already by my count. They be needing lots of BloodSexMajick to get to the next level.

Anyone here planning Pole Shift parties? No, not that kind, ROB.

Nibiru approaches; the Ring of Fire issues welcoming salutes. The last two times both Ecuador and Japan had significant e-quakes San Fran followed with a doozy. This is prophesy. This is the way it ends. I wish Morgan Freeman would post something here to fill me with hope.

Shirts vs. Blouses(Charlie Murphy's tale of playing b-ball against Prince and his crew)to lighten the mood here in the End of Days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgED4bfhds
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm totally shattered. Prince was awesome on so many levels.

And, yeah, it was some Illuminati bullshit. For sure. Check out his last social media post.

Fuck all those people.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Chemtrails dude. Nothing to do with fuckloads of tranqs and painkillers whatsoever.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Yeah, maybe it was the painkillers that anonymous sources keep telling the Daily Mail about, sure. But this death fits neatly into half a dozen interlinked conspiracies, it's quite a coincidence. One that the Internet will remember for many many years, I think.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:21 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Yeah, maybe it was the painkillers that anonymous sources keep telling the Daily Mail about, sure. But this death fits neatly into half a dozen interlinked conspiracies, it's quite a coincidence. One that the Internet will remember for many many years, I think.

You're right of course. But I just guessed as to the tranqs and painkillers. I barely read any news these days. It's all the same.

Nothing is real. Except the recoil of a gun on your shoulder and the taste of the beast you've shot. Hell of a world we are giving to those yet to come.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:02 am

nowonmai wrote:It's weird, you're talking to an imaginary audience about an imaginary crowd, in an internet aggressive way. Seems like you're the tough guy, hombre.

nowonmai wrote:Nothing is real. Except the recoil of a gun on your shoulder and the taste of the beast you've shot. Hell of a world we are giving to those yet to come.

Self actualization: 0/10
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:07 am

Fred Astaire died at 88...that's the difference between an entertainer and a dancer.

RIP
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 pm

ROB wrote:
nowonmai wrote:It's weird, you're talking to an imaginary audience about an imaginary crowd, in an internet aggressive way. Seems like you're the tough guy, hombre.

nowonmai wrote:Nothing is real. Except the recoil of a gun on your shoulder and the taste of the beast you've shot. Hell of a world we are giving to those yet to come.

Self actualization: 0/10

Sentiment analysis 0/10.

Next time I'll put up a picture of Ace Rimmer so you know.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe