Guy breaks into apartment, beats woman and

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Guy breaks into apartment, beats woman and

Postby Kurt » Tue May 31, 2016 4:52 pm

tries to rape her. So her husband promptly beats the guy to death with a tire iron.

End of story right?

Newwwwp.

Since the rapist tried to run away and was beaten while trying to do so, the dude who beat him to death...who has been in the USA for 27 years without a criminal complaint ...gets charged with manslaughter. the dead guy has a record that goes back almost 20 years.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/31/husband-ch ... -to-death/

I hope this guy gets a good lawyer who can pick a jury.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Guy breaks into apartment, beats woman and

Postby Douchebag » Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 pm

This will all end with Presient Trump!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Tue May 31, 2016 9:17 pm

"That's right officer he was yelling over his shoulder, "I'll be back with a GUN", so I defended myself until he quit even thinking that..."
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue May 31, 2016 10:03 pm

MJK wrote:"That's right officer he was yelling over his shoulder, "I'll be back with a GUN", so I defended myself until he quit even thinking that..."

Poor dude was not hip on how to legally beat your wife's rapist to death.

If I ever have an Immigrant Aid Society it will be to teach people that what is obvious in your home country (beating your wife's attacker to death) needs to be dealt with different here, especially in New York.

He should have said while beating "HE'S GOT A GUN! DROP IT! *thwack* DROP IT! *thwack* etc. etc until death.

That way he could say "He had a gun and would not drop it" to the cops and then the cops would search for the gun and not find it and wonder, perhaps, if someone had stolen it from the crime scene and witnesses could confirm he indeed thought the guy who ripped his wife's clothes off after forcing himself into their apartment and beating her with a chair had a gun and would not drop it.

Instead he thought he could tell the truth because he was morally right, but nope. You gotta be legally right in the US and especially in NYC when it comes to defending yourself.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe