EVEN LIBERALS WON’T DEFEND HILLARY ANYMORE

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: EVEN LIBERALS WON’T DEFEND HILLARY ANYMORE

Postby Hitoru » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Hey numbnuts, don't you have a NAMBLA meeting you're supposed be chairing.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Douchebag » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Hitoru wrote:Hey numbnuts, don't you have a NAMBLA meeting you're supposed be chairing.

What's a nambla?
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:03 am

This guy really is the gift that keeps on giving.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 pm

He just needs a Douchebagguette in his life.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:49 pm

The Turd Polisher wrote:
friendlyskies wrote:You know he's one of those obese people who eats a 1300-calorie meal like this, with a Diet Coke, and is like "All I had for lunch was a salad! I can afford to splurge on a steak and five glasses of scotch."

actually The Donald does not drink alcohol.....regardless of BMI, cheating husbands, ex-wives, pant suits, and fake universities......we have reached a new low in leadership choices.

The Donald doesn't drink? I didn't even know it was possible to trash your body that badly without alcohol. Maybe he's one of those people that just doesn't sleep. That would explain a lot.

Anyway, you can complain about our choices, or you can appreciate what an epic election this has been, and promises yet to be. The conventions haven't even happened yet! That's going to be hilarious. The first Donald-Hillary debate, too.... I mean, they've known each other for decades, their daughters are BFFs. There's going to be all kinds of personal shit bubbling up and, while I imagine Hillary can tamp that shit down pretty well, Donald has no filter.

Yesterday was Hillary and Donald's first Twitter fight, because this is America in 2016 so that's how it is, and Hillary won. Savage AF. I'm a Berniebabe at heart but I was laughing. And then Obama endorsing her with that song on Jimmy Fallon. This just doesn't happen in other countries, people! When Fallon asked, "You're down for the TPP?" "Yeah you know me." I spit out my coffee. Glad that happened before "Orange is not the new black." And we've got six more months of this magic. You people bitching about the election don't appreciate the high quality bread and circuses we've got going here.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:04 am

Oh...the cunts on the left will vote for Hillary. They've spent months talking about how awful she is, but now...different story.

As for Sanders.....if he was such an independent...why didn't he run as such?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:11 am

Q wrote:Oh...the cunts on the left will vote for Hillary. They've spent months talking about how awful she is, but now...different story.

As for Sanders.....if he was such an independent...why didn't he run as such?

The Liberal Disease of guilt. Hillary and co. has convinced him that he is gonna pull a Ralph Nader X10000000000 trillions billions if he goes indy. The DNC is not gonna blame itself of course. It was not their fault that Gore abandoned the working class liberals in 2000 with his past 8 years of being NAFTA's most articulate defender. It was not the DNCs fault they had an "Anyone but Dean" movement that recruited the only guy who could possibly lose to GWB in 2004. Nope, Dean wanted to end the war and he did things like ride bicycles with his wife and yell in public.

If Sanders would run as an indy, I would vote for him. But now I am gonna vote Libertarian, Green or Commie...have not decided yet. The Libertarian seems like a good one in a boring sort of way, so if I am serious about an opposition candidate I will vote for him.

If I am not serious, I am gonna vote for the craziest fucker I can find. Not fake crazy either, like that sensible fellow who wears a boot on his head. I will vote LaRouche, Gus Hall's electrified corpse or whomever soils themselves during the debates because "voices" told them to crap themselves.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe