EVEN LIBERALS WON’T DEFEND HILLARY ANYMORE

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

EVEN LIBERALS WON’T DEFEND HILLARY ANYMORE

Postby Douchebag » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 pm

MSNBC in panic mode over Hillary!
An exasperated panel on MSNBC’s Morning Joe slammed Hillary Clinton Friday, wondering out loud why none of her aides have advised her to stop telling lies regarding the email scandal.

You can here it all here: http://www.infowars.com/even-liberals-w ... y-anymore/
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Re: EVEN LIBERALS WON’T DEFEND HILLARY ANYMORE

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:11 am

INFOWARS

Seriously?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Liberal Bernie voter here. Happy to defend Hillary.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:25 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:INFOWARS

Seriously?

It's the website you can trust for non-libtard news.
Or would you rather MSCNNABCtard news? I bet your and your commie lovers are big red Prava fans too!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Liberal Bernie voter here. Happy to defend Hillary.

Looks like shes getting ready to use it to comit harry karry with America on it! That big sord!
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:15 am

Breaking News - Hillary's low key visit to UK goes bad!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FydJucnb2Rk[/youtube]

Can you go any faster?

Classic.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:06 am

Uh, My Lady 'Skies,

I believe that suit of armor the zaftig Madame Clin-ton is wearing was last worn by the svelte Milla Jovovich (playing Joan of Arc) in 1999's "The Messenger."
If so, Madame C. probably had to let it out considerably to get the suit to fit all those Clinton-esque, umm, curves inside.
Bill probably picked it up for her the last time he was at Hard Core Pawn in Hollywood, pawning the last of the White House silverware.

Oops!
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

grawp wrote:Uh, My Lady 'Skies,

I believe that suit of armor the zaftig Madame Clin-ton is wearing was last worn by the svelte Milla Jovovich (playing Joan of Arc) in 1999's "The Messenger."
If so, Madame C. probably had to let it out considerably to get the suit to fit all those Clinton-esque, umm, curves inside.
Bill probably picked it up for her the last time he was at Hard Core Pawn in Hollywood, pawning the last of the White House silverware.

Oops!

Oh my fuck you are kidding. You're criticizing the presumptive nominee because she's got a higher BMI than a supermodel in her prime? I'm feeding the trolls but even they don't eat as much as The Donald.

There's "zaftig" and then there's obese

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby The Turd Polisher » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Memorial Day parade in Chappaqua, NY....Bill in blue Gucci loafers, a guy from The Village People, and "that woman" Violet Beauregarde....

"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 am

The Turd Polisher wrote:Memorial Day parade in Chappaqua, NY....Bill in blue Gucci loafers, a guy from The Village People, and "that woman" Violet Beauregarde....

I think that was supposed to be an anti-Clinton post, but the picture proves my point. She's got a higher BMI than a supermodel, and a far, far lower one than Donald. I totally bet Trump is one of those lard asses who is like, "BMI is a worthless measurement, Arnold Schwarzenegger would have been considered obese when he was Mr. Universe!" Then goes to the refrigerator instead of the gym for like the 500th time in a row. lol

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 am

You know he's one of those obese people who eats a 1300-calorie meal like this, with a Diet Coke, and is like "All I had for lunch was a salad! I can afford to splurge on a steak and five glasses of scotch."

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby The Turd Polisher » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:22 pm

friendlyskies wrote:You know he's one of those obese people who eats a 1300-calorie meal like this, with a Diet Coke, and is like "All I had for lunch was a salad! I can afford to splurge on a steak and five glasses of scotch."

actually The Donald does not drink alcohol.....regardless of BMI, cheating husbands, ex-wives, pant suits, and fake universities......we have reached a new low in leadership choices.
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:10 pm

It's truly America's first banana republic election. Billionaire wanna be dictator vs. Corrupt political dynasty member. I'm waiting for 2024 when it's Barbara Boxer's Niece vs some Koch offspring. Followed by 2037 the year General Johnsoñez becomes supreme ruler of everywhere America used to occupy that another country didn't want to annex.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:39 pm

I'll be writing in either Emperor Nero or Cthulhu. Why settle for the lesser evil?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:06 pm

The Turd Polisher wrote:
friendlyskies wrote:You know he's one of those obese people who eats a 1300-calorie meal like this, with a Diet Coke, and is like "All I had for lunch was a salad! I can afford to splurge on a steak and five glasses of scotch."

actually The Donald does not drink alcohol.....regardless of BMI, cheating husbands, ex-wives, pant suits, and fake universities......we have reached a new low in leadership choices.

Huh? Are you as truley retarded as you sound??? This is the new American dawn and Presicent Trump is going to flush liberal scum like you back into the hippy gutter that you came from.
Prepare for inhiliation, Trump style!!!
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe