EVERYTHING POSTED HERE ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON IS GONNA BE BAD

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

EVERYTHING POSTED HERE ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON IS GONNA BE BAD

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:38 am

Just sayin'
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Re: EVERYTHING POSTED HERE ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON IS GONNA BE

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:09 am

She gives me the creeps but:

IF YOU WANT AMERICA TO BE BASICALLY THE SAME AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS VOTE FOR HILLARY. IF YOU WANT EXCITEMENT VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE!
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:47 am

IF YOU WANT A STRING AMERICA THAT NOOOOOOBODY FUCKS WITH, VOTE TRUMP!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Sorry Seeks but having a shrieking psychopath within reach of the ol' football as they call it seems to 'Trump' anything you might find good about her. Remember, if she gets us nuked she won't be able to re-steal those White House furnishings she had to return in 2000....

I have enjoyed and agreed with a number of your posts over the years and do not understand your inability to see her for the lying, thieving, keening harridan that she is. But in any event, either Trump, Sanders or Shrillary will do nicely as the President that today's USA so richly deserves.

If any Flaggers live in Chiraq or Cleveland be sure to double your insurance coverage and plan to be far from there when the conventions 'fire' up. So glad to be watching from the 65th Parallel.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Looking on the bright side...

http://winteractionables.com/?p=33600
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:02 am

Bill and Hillary Clinton have been on the GOP hit list since Bill saved the economy and Hillary proposed a National Health care system. So far Hillary has been accused of crimes of all sorts, but never convicted of anything. She underwent 11 hours of cross examination by garrulous Republicans who nonetheless never managed to find anything at all they could pin on her. She's been accused time and time again of various nefarious deeds but nothing has ever been proven and no evidence of such things has ever been produced. She's been targeted and has withstood the attacks and now stands to become President. She has years of experience and knows how the Political system works. She's the only candidate who already knows how the Presidency actually functions and she's respected among the leaders of our allied countries.

Trump, on the other hand, was born rich, is undisciplined and has so far broken all records for telling lies. (see http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ )
He wants to run the country like a he runs his own businesses even though he's famous for the number of bankruptcies his companies have claimed. He has been banned in several countries because of his bigotry and is hated among our allies. His only international endorsement is from Kim Jong Un.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:44 am

Hillary Clinton is more of a racist than Trump is. Trump is suspicious of minorities because he suspects, often correctly, that they do not support him. He is a man-child, running a man-child's campaign. Clinton just doesn't like black people but she wants to use them to her own political ends. Anyone who read the late Alexander Cockburn in the 1990s will remember some appalling actions on her part. Referring to DCs majority as "porch monkeys" who were all on welfare. Hiring private investigator Jack Palladino to make all of her husbands mistresses out to be whores or shakedown artists.

Trump will use crass words and whip up the hoi polloi Hillary will vow to "help" them and incarcerate them en masse like the Bill she quietly drafted to "fight crime" that pretty much funneled black America into the arms of Wackenhut and other Prison companies.

She is vile. I expect death threats for refusing to vote for her like I got when I refused to vote for Al Gore.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 am

Kurt wrote:She is vile.

Huh?? What kind of lbtard leftie are you? I don't get it?
So you be voting for my man Trump then?
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 am

Bronco wrote:Bill and Hillary Clinton have been on the GOP hit list since Bill saved the economy and Hillary proposed a National Health care system. So far Hillary has been accused of crimes of all sorts, but never convicted of anything. She underwent 11 hours of cross examination by garrulous Republicans who nonetheless never managed to find anything at all they could pin on her. She's been accused time and time again of various nefarious deeds but nothing has ever been proven and no evidence of such things has ever been produced. She's been targeted and has withstood the attacks and now stands to become President. She has years of experience and knows how the Political system works. She's the only candidate who already knows how the Presidency actually functions and she's respected among the leaders of our allied countries.

Trump, on the other hand, was born rich, is undisciplined and has so far broken all records for telling lies. (see http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ )
He wants to run the country like a he runs his own businesses even though he's famous for the number of bankruptcies his companies have claimed. He has been banned in several countries because of his bigotry and is hated among our allies. His only international endorsement is from Kim Jong Un.

Jesus fucking Muhammed you are stupid. Even that dumbass Newt was able to save the economy from Bill's dumbass hands.

It's scary you're allowed a vote.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:49 pm

The Donald should have fun with this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... nce-claims

Looking forward to all attempts to explain this shit away....talkin' to You Bronco...and you Seeks....hahahahahaha
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Hoping to hear from Bronco and Seeks on this matter also... it seems for Hillary fans , unindicted is the same as innocent.

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/20 ... donations/

As a non profit charity, I never hear about the good things that they are doing with the dumptruck loads of moolah that are being donated by folks with no expectations of any quid pro quo.

Cue crickets chirping in three..two...
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:14 pm

MJK wrote:Hoping to hear from Bronco and Seeks on this matter also... it seems for Hillary fans , unindicted is the same as innocent.

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/20 ... donations/

As a non profit charity, I never hear about the good things that they are doing with the dumptruck loads of moolah that are being donated by folks with no expectations of any quid pro quo.

Cue crickets chirping in three..two...

If you want to have a Charity that functions as a legal bribery vehicle then New York State is the only place to operate one. Our local politicians set them up all the time because New York City and New York State can fund charities with tax dollars if they provide a community service. Community service usually means high salaries for family members of the politicians that founded them and little or no auditing of the money once it is given away.

As usual, Haiti is the testing ground for the corrupt "Big Guys" to see what they can get away with. Like the Clinton's evicted 300 peasant farmers from their land with the promise of an "Industrial Park" which lead to few jobs for Haitians and now 300 plus families left to settle into the already crowded slums of La Saline and Cite Soliel. Once donated money reaches Haiti it no longer is audited so nothing is built, it is likely distributed to the Haitian elite via "Construction Companies" and likely donated back to the Clintons via campaign contributions. They did the same with the Gujarat Earthquake back in 2001 (which was so corrupt that their partner, Rajat Kumar Gupta , is in jail for insider trading.) Luckily for corrupt people like the Clintons, no one ever goes to Port Au Prince to check things out, when they do they are dismissed as the radical left or the far-right if they return with contempt for the foundation and every other NGO they run into.

And the sainted Red Cross is not immune either.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436 ... s-finances

Remember, The Red Cross operates by congressional mandate. I suspect the Clinton foundation will someday operate this way as well.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how- ... lt-6-homes

The real goal of NGOs is to keep that money rolling in. Haiti is a money maker, The Clinton backed Martelly governemtn was even caught blocking drainage ditches during the rainy season in hopes flooding would bring more aid money they could steal.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013 ... nment.html

I do not trust Trump because of what he might do, but I do not trust Hillary because I know what she will do.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe