CLEVELAND

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

CLEVELAND

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Lebron killed it last night. Any predictions for how it's gonna go?

No, not the NBA finals you twits, the Republican Convention.

Trump, being Donald Trump, is now demanding the use of the football stadium which sets right on the lake bank and mouth of river, with the lake virtually a no mans land. He wants to get all Nuremberg Rally. Can you believe that guy. So rude.

Law Enforcement from other states and regions are rescinding their pledged commitment to come to town and help out, saying something like poor planning and preparation on the part of City of Cleveland.

Public Defenders put on notice to be prepared to work 24/7 and the courts plan to stay open for graveyard shift. County jail only adding 200 beds. That ain't so much is it?

Oh, and the Repub convention organizers are miffed because the NBA playoffs are going all the
way to the wire not giving them enough time to get the shit-show ready.

Bikers mobilizing to provide security for the Convention. Altamont, anybody?

So. How's this gonna go? Predictions?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Re: CLEVELAND

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:35 am

This is the year protesters die.

The Hillary ones are not too nice when it comes to people who still insist on voting for Sanders either. If I were to give advice, and I will, I would tell lefties to stay away from the Trump-O-Rama. The bikers want to kill and if they are not there the bikers will kill other Republicans.

For the Democratic convention there will be riots. death will be accidental if it happens.

People have been pretty much wanting to kill the lefties since 2000 and this year it will get tacit approval from both parties.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 am

Kurt wrote:People have been pretty much wanting to kill the lefties since 2000 and this year it will get tacit approval from both parties.

This is the civil war where we rid the world of leftie scum!!!
Making American great!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:Lebron killed it last night. Any predictions for how it's gonna go?

No, not the NBA finals you twits, the Republican Convention.

Trump, being Donald Trump, is now demanding the use of the football stadium which sets right on the lake bank and mouth of river, with the lake virtually a no mans land. He wants to get all Nuremberg Rally. Can you believe that guy. So rude.

Law Enforcement from other states and regions are rescinding their pledged commitment to come to town and help out, saying something like poor planning and preparation on the part of City of Cleveland.

Public Defenders put on notice to be prepared to work 24/7 and the courts plan to stay open for graveyard shift. County jail only adding 200 beds. That ain't so much is it?

Oh, and the Repub convention organizers are miffed because the NBA playoffs are going all the
way to the wire not giving them enough time to get the shit-show ready.

Bikers mobilizing to provide security for the Convention. Altamont, anybody?

So. How's this gonna go? Predictions?

You may as well be talking Swahili. I don't know what you're talking about.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:46 am

First of all, Cleveland: Decayed rust belt Great Lakes city with a chronic inferiority complex & an over-identification with pro ball, to wit Cleveland Indians (baseball). Cleveland Browns (football) and Cleveland Cavaliers (basketball), none of whom have won a championship in decades.

Lebron James, native of Akron, a wildly successful professional athlete. I cannot believe you do not know who Lebron is.

My point, I suppose, is that we are in an election season now, I'm sure you've heard, and folks are tetchy, and this city is a house of cards in so many ways that things can go wrong, with Trump coming here to dominate and all, and once again Cleveland is poised to become a debacle of great proportion.

That's all I got.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe