Orlando Massacre: How didn't this really happen?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Orlando Massacre: How didn't this really happen?

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:24 pm

MJK wrote:Kurt, I already outlined the reasons that this incident does not pass the sniff test. I also find it to be quite a coincidence that the mass shooting and the public performer's(I forget her name) shooting occurred in the same town in such a short span of time.What are the odds? The video I have seen has once again shown people not sufficiently traumatized and incredibly stoic when injured. Some were smiling. The blood staining on about 75% looks questionable and the funds that will ultimately be their cash cows were set up before the spent brass was cool. And one noted witness/victim has proved to be, like several others of those highlighted by these shootings, to be an actor by trade.

I will be happy to point out the formulaic similarities in the next shooting also. I take no pleasure in it however as it confirms the theory of a ponerogenic progression of a full blown pathocracy well on its way to eclipsing those of the past in scope and effect. There is nowhere to take refuge from its reach; ask the Russians, the Chinese, the Brazilians or anyone in the ME. Something wicked this way comes, double-time.

I am not asking what does not pass the sniff test. I am asking what you believe happened.

So again, based on evidence or lack of evidence or failure of evidence, what do you believe happened?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

What I don't understand about these conspiracy theories is that they assume a level of organisational competence that is rarely demonstrated by government bodies. On the other hand the official story assumes only a well-armed fucktard, something that is in abundance in the USA. Which story is easier to believe?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Kurt-I don't know what actually happened; I have suspicions rather than beliefs because by definition a belief is an assumption in the face of a lack of facts(or in spite of them). As stated before, this shooting looks like a cookie cutter copy of other high profile incidents lately. An AR and hi cap pistol purchased lately and legally; how come nobody is using an AK purchased 5 years ago? To highlight a Hegelian need for a stoppage of sales maybe? Since the public isn't questioning it this will be the format for the next one also. The shooter said he was all about ISIS during 'negotiations'; let's hear that on tape. Also, why are these ISIS ISIS Babies not dying while actually degrading the ability of the military? An attack by someone with this shooter's credentials could put a bunch of AF assets to the torch; killing the Village People just guarantees more thumpage overseas.

Snaark- 130,000 people kept the Manhattan A bomb project under wraps for 2 years. I am going to assume that you don't have any problem with terrorists flying jets at speeds experienced pilots and the Boeing handbook says they can't achieve, where control surface input reversals are known and wings usually peel off, or three buildings collapsing into their own footprint against odds of over five million to one for EACH of them with only two struck so I won't bring that up. It is always easier to believe what falls into your ear a thousand times rather than doing a little digging. Decalcify that pineal gland and start flipping rocks to see what may be hidden.

Having said all that I would be much relieved to find I am wrong in my suspicions and welcome a refutal thereof. No shit.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:39 pm

I mean based on what you know now. Unless you are actually the shooter there is no way to really, really know what happened exactly.

For example, based on my reading and probably a bit of bias on my part I believe:

1. The shooter was probably egged on by his nutbag father, though his father may not have realized this is what he was doing.

2. He wanted to kill gays first, that his ISIS declaration was secondary, though he had sympathy for them.

3. There was one shooter.

4. He planned it himself.

So simple, concise and possibly it will be later proved incorrect. I just notice that most "truthers" and "false flaggers" rarely give a theory as to what happened, only evidence to doubt the news and I just want to know what the doubters of the news think actually happened.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 pm

This thread is why God made the British live on an island and why criminals, retards and fundamentalists went to the colonies.

Crimean war - 1 - 0 to Britain - beginning of end of Russian empire

World wars - 2 - 0 to Britain end of Russian and Turkish empires

1945 to date - operational pause

2017 - onwards - clean up while you pogues argue amongst yourselves and Europe implodes

ps. there will be blood.

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:14 am

After watching "Brexit' I can't see how Britain would stay but can't see the EU letting them go. Is the fix in on this?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:53 pm

MJK wrote:Kurt, I already outlined the reasons that this incident does not pass the sniff test. I also find it to be quite a coincidence that the mass shooting and the public performer's(I forget her name) shooting occurred in the same town in such a short span of time.What are the odds? The video I have seen has once again shown people not sufficiently traumatized and incredibly stoic when injured. Some were smiling. The blood staining on about 75% looks questionable and the funds that will ultimately be their cash cows were set up before the spent brass was cool. And one noted witness/victim has proved to be, like several others of those highlighted by these shootings, to be an actor by trade.

I will be happy to point out the formulaic similarities in the next shooting also. I take no pleasure in it however as it confirms the theory of a ponerogenic progression of a full blown pathocracy well on its way to eclipsing those of the past in scope and effect. There is nowhere to take refuge from its reach; ask the Russians, the Chinese, the Brazilians or anyone in the ME. Something wicked this way comes, double-time.

You know something, thats exactly what I thought. were thinking the same way, you and me.

I smeled the rotten stinking stink of a liberal attempt to take our guns as son as I heard about to shooting in Miama. I mean, none of what I see in the media adds up. Not a bit. Probably all acts from Disney on day asperses, right?

Mind you, alls the media is run by scumbag liberals always using fuckd up alorhythms to drown out the truth news coming from real and respected reporters in Fox and the likes, right?

Luckily, Trump is going to end all this soon. You see America a year from now and no more false flag libtard attempts to take our guns and our freedoms.
ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE END LIBTARDS!!!!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:01 am

Douchebag wrote:

You know something, thats exactly what I thought. were thinking the same way, you and me.

He'll be so proud.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:29 am

Do you know what another sign of the death throws of libtardism is? The new Ghostbusters. Its all women!!! Crazy right?
You see all this happening at the same time, and Orlando and stuff. Libtardism is destroying America (don't worry, President Trump will fix things), but it is really destroying itself in an orgy of faggotism.

Do the math dummies. Hilary + Orlando false flag faggot shit + female Ghostbusters = America civil war.
The solution: Donald Trump.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Big surprise here....

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact ... y_06172016

What are the odds, people? I gave the crickets the weekend off..cue the cicadas!
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 am

MJK wrote:Big surprise here....

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact ... y_06172016

What are the odds, people? I gave the crickets the weekend off..cue the cicadas!

It might be silence cos we're so afraid of your high level insights.

On the other hand, it might be cicadas cos you're making yourself barely worth responding to with your level of derp.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:08 am

All noise-no signal.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:24 am

Quick - go get a conspiracy theory off youtube to sure up your credibility.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Big Duke 6 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:29 am

snaark wrote:What I don't understand about these conspiracy theories is that they assume a level of organisational competence that is rarely demonstrated by government bodies. On the other hand the official story assumes only a well-armed fucktard, something that is in abundance in the USA. Which story is easier to believe?

^^^ This!!! In the recent past I had my first dose of doing staff work at a HQ. I literally had to go through a GS-13, 3 x GS-14s, and a GS-15 to get a fuckin' Letter of Appreciation for an E-5 signed by a 2-star. It was fuckin comical the amount of red tape and bullshit I had to go through just to make sure that letter was perfect for the 2 seconds it took him to put his John Hancock on it. I wasn't creating policy or asking to move nukes....I was asking for a "good job" for a sergeant....
In the case of a nuclear war I wanna be where I can say, "What the fuck was THAT!?"
- Jay Hickman
Big Duke 6
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:21 am

snaark wrote:What I don't understand about these conspiracy theories is that they assume a level of organisational competence that is rarely demonstrated by government bodies. On the other hand the official story assumes only a well-armed fucktard, something that is in abundance in the USA. Which story is easier to believe?

Wait....don't your type think that Obama is like the most smartest man evarrrrr?

It isn't a false flag. It isn't a conspiracy. It was a fucking muzzie who killed a bunch of faggots, but you cuckolds are so fucked up that you have to blame straight, White men.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe