Orlando Massacre: How didn't this really happen?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Orlando Massacre: How didn't this really happen?

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 pm

What the gummint wants us to believe is that a lone muslim with lots of guns shot up the place.

but I am always curious as to how the screwball spin control is handling this. Watching the news...something is reported..start looking for training excercises everywhere and then 1 to 2 years later survivors and relatives of the victims get harassed by crazy people who claim they or their loved ones never existed or are perhaps "in on it".

Anyway, immigration is fine. But if you are from a country that buries homosexuals alive or covers women in sack cloth, then fuck you.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Orlando Massacre: How didn't this really happen?

Postby snaark » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:14 pm

The orange guy with the dried fox on his head is going to get epic mileage out of this. His minions must be sporting a giant collective stiffy right now.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:05 pm

snaark wrote:The orange guy with the dried fox on his head is going to get epic mileage out of this. His minions must be sporting a giant collective stiffy right now.

Wow. Fifty dead and before they've cleared them from the scene all you can summon from your warped little mind is that Trump and his team are enjoying it. Possibly the most blinkered, stupid and venal comment I've read all year. Well done.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:44 pm

There will also be people who are worried more about "Islamaphobia" and how it effects the hoi polloi's view on muslims but they would never be worried about it if a white Christian closet case did this. "Its sad, but I am really worried about how this will affect the US view of hicks and bumpkins in our society. We have enough hatred as it is towards them"

That is a statement no one has ever said and been serious about it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Assault rifle, check.

Automatic pistol(s), check.

Threatening 'device', check.

USG knowledge of Islamization readily and instantly available, check.

All that's left is an active shooter drill nearby as in all other mass shootings.

I guess the guy they nabbed in LA was following this playbook also.

Time to get that Bulgarian AK before they go away per executive order.

Question: If he dusted 50 and wounded 53, who the fuck stuck around to be taken hostage? Surely someone there could have splashed Rush or Astroglide on him to disable him.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 pm

He retreated back into the club when an off duty PD starting shooting at him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:43 pm

nowonmai wrote:
snaark wrote:The orange guy with the dried fox on his head is going to get epic mileage out of this. His minions must be sporting a giant collective stiffy right now.

Wow. Fifty dead and before they've cleared them from the scene all you can summon from your warped little mind is that Trump and his team are enjoying it. Possibly the most blinkered, stupid and venal comment I've read all year. Well done.

I didn't know there was a moratorium on these things. How long will you be waiting before resuming your usual xenophobic bullshit?

Kurt wrote:There will also be people who are worried more about "Islamaphobia" and how it effects the hoi polloi's view on muslims but they would never be worried about it if a white Christian closet case did this. "Its sad, but I am really worried about how this will affect the US view of hicks and bumpkins in our society. We have enough hatred as it is towards them"

That's quite true, but it's probably because you don't have a presidential candidate campaigning on an anti-cracker platform. People have been saying for months that the only way Trump can beat Clinton is if there was a terrorist attack before the elections, aaaaand voilà! Maybe MJK really is onto something....
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Wrong. If anything this would result in more votes for Clinton. She is a proven war hawk that gets shit done.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I hope you're right.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:52 pm

snaark wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

I didn't know there was a moratorium on these things. How long will you be waiting before resuming your usual xenophobic bullshit?

The timing issue is common sense, which you lack. Then, true to type, when called out on your nasty little comment all you do is shout "raaaaaaycist". You're the fucking xenophobe pal.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:24 pm

[quote="Kurt"]There will also be people who are worried more about "Islamaphobia" and how it effects the hoi polloi's view on muslims but they would never be worried about it if a white Christian closet case did this. "Its sad, but I am really worried about how this will affect the US view of hicks and bumpkins in our society. We have enough hatred as it is towards them"

That is a statement no one has ever said and been serious about it.[/quote]

But the perp was American, born & raised. It would be correct to categorize this as Domestic Terrorism AND a hate crime, instead as Islamist Terrorism, even though he had pledged allegiance to ISIS via a 911 call.

People need to look at the fact that religious extremism in the USA goes all directions and we need to own it. Last person I can think of that owned it was Janet Reno gunning for David Koresh in Waco and boy did she catch flack.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Tough guys are always such precious little snowflakes around here.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 pm

The irony in all this is that it was White men with guns who showed up and stopped it.

Both vile "enemies" of the left.

But hey....it'll be turned from a Muzcunt terrorist attack into something bad about firearms.

Meh.....if I was an Orlando cop, I'd have stood down and let the lefties use love and talk to stop the attack. Because that's what works, right?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:06 am

So why do these shooters aways show up with weapons that they just bought a few days ago, anybody? 103 casualties means at least three mag changes or do you just get fantastic over penetration on slim gay boys? Just once I'd like to see the the bad guy actually got familiar with his equipment before running up Boone and Crockett scores. And they ALWAYS have a bomb that doesn't go off. Just like his wannabe Doppelgänger on the Left Coast.

ZH and JudicialWatch say he worked for the world's largest by revenue security company, dispersing Other Than Mexican illegals by van away from the border areas per DHS instructions. I wonder how he got by their psych profiling or who he pissed off to get picked as the patsy.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:15 am

MJK believes this did not happen quite as reported.

So what did happen? Based on your conclusions what was the linear progression of actions that lead us to this result?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe