Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:46 pm

The UK is heading for the exits baby
47%
No way, the UK is in to stay
53%

Total votes : 15

Re: Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the

Postby goat balls » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Kurt,

I hope that you're well. I didn't mean that crack about you being in an institution for people with warped brains. Not really anyway. Well kinda sorta. Maybe.

Anyway, in Seattle, at the annual Scandinavian festival in Ballard, the Norwegians would throw firecrackers at the Icelanders and Swedes. And the Icelanders and Swedes would pick them up, light them and throw them back. They always had a love hate relationship.

Cheers
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:50 pm

I found the answer.

Baltic Cod is a term for Atlantic Cod that spawns in the Baltic. Cod spawns elsewhere, but the Baltic region is easier to measure and count. They spawn at over 200m in the Atlantic so that is why "Baltic Cod" is given as a measure since it is lower level of spawning depth and they are easier to count since pre-spawning shoals are easier to see (and number of fish per meter of a shoal is apparently an easier standard).

Quite interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escualosa_thoracata is the only fish called the "Northern Herring" that I could find and it is not the fish being talked about. My guess it is the European Sprat, but again, why a scientific article did not mention the species is not something I feel like "MJK" for doubting since to me it seems perfectly sensible to say "Northern Herrring (Fishus Mysteriousus) are doing swimmingly well thanks to our betters in Brussels." rathern that make me try to find it and then taunt me for doing so.

Oh no! I have dared to question my betters! Better get all rude and pissy with me and show me and the other riff-raff how the world is supposed to work!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:53 pm

He's a fucking no mark, ignore him.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:51 am

The Brexit was a great idea because all the faggots, immigrants ad libtards must leave the country.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:22 pm

To whom it may concern,

Up yours.

Yours etc.

Most British people.

ps. If you need it the crying area is second left just after you exit the Channel Tunnel.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:39 pm

I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Douchebag » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Here here!!! The only thing this faggots and fuckatrd libtards understand is intolerance and force! They had their libtard way for too long and look at what it done to the economy and the society!!! White might is right and its the only thing they understand! Time to feel the fear !!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Elefuckinmentary, my dear Watson! That guy should be in politics.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:50 am

Getting worked up over Brexit, behave yourself. We'll be OK, there's nothing fucked, the U.K. just realigned itself to the right a bit. A lesson for every politician throughout Europe.

Oh I am sure it's great for now. It will take years for this to really bite. And I am certainly not shy of sticking it to a polly, but I usually try not to fuck myself in doing so which I fear you guys might have. Don't get me wrong - it ain't gonna be catastrophe - just a long, slow comparative decline (ie slower growth than you might otherwise have had if that market were still totally open and a bunch of other unforseen shit like science funding etc).

I can earn a living no matter what type/style of government we have. Because I'm not scared of hard fucking work. Outside of London everyone is LOVING the vote and excited about where things go from here. Fuck London lol.

Sure you can. But most of the working class cannot.

Farage was brilliant, they DID laugh at him, but he stuck to his guns. Watch UKIP grow exponentially now, especially as the Tories and Labour and the rest try to fudge the actual withdrawal. The lulz are on them, and it's been a long time coming.

He just quit. Weak as piss.

Farage won't be negotiating for the uk anyway.

I meant "you" as in "the UK." You guys had 60% of your GDP come from foreign trade last year and over half of that was to the EU. Not the people to walk around mocking if you want that to continue.

I dunno mate, this won't affect folks like you or me. We can both move around. And yeah, things like the EU really favour the upper end of town, but they also pull along the lower end. I mean, factories and companies will close as a result of this and that means jobs.

For what explicit gain? Seriously - I have heard a heap of scaremongering, but I haven't seen too many arguments that actually stand up to a bit of scrutiny other than the currency one (and you guys control your own currency anyway).

At this stage, I am not even sure your government is going to let the vote dictate their actions (which would be even more retarded than leaving the EU) so gonna be interesting times.

I mean, you think I am mocking you with the gold gold comments, and I am a little, but I fucking love this shit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Farage QUIT???? Like a fucking pussy???? (With apologies to women and cats.) That pint-sized, power-hungry excuse for demagogue can't even stomach the least bit of responsibility for his "cause." Wow. What a circus. (With apologies to Barnum and Bailey.)

On the upside, if you'd told the British people that a Leave vote meant being rid of Farage and Johnson forever, the results would have been more like 68-32 instead of 52-48.

Never, ever, ever go full retard.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Strange how you tards buzz angrily around the Farage meme. Foreign tards included, who know fuck all about UK or its politics other than what you read in the Economist or the Huffington Post. One minute he's Hitler and threat to civilisation as we know it and next he's weak as piss. Farage just overturned the will of a multi-trillion corporation of political and industrial elites. Weak he ain't. Deep in your scared little spoon fed brains, somewhere in your limbic system, you know that; which is why you have to beat your chests and call out to each other, seeking sanctuary in your comforting consensus. You are the followers and you will go where you are led, every tribe needs them.

By the way BOR, don't lose sleep about British science. The UK's net contribution to the EU amounts to hundreds of millions per week (per week). This means that if the UK decides it needs funding for research, it can pay it from its own resources. Making the case that all the EU grants will dry up is a fucking absurd argument that was punctured in the UK months ago (despite wall to wall pro EU propaganda). The only people who will suffer are the other net contributors to the EU who will have to pay more (cry me a river) and the rest of the EU who only ever take from the EU and use it as a gravy train to make up for their corrupt and wasteful policies. That is their problem, not the UKs. This is one of the many reasons that the majority of the British people voted to leave the EU. You can bet that the system will resist because the regime is still in place so the antidemocrats will indeed try and ignore the vote. They'll probably succeed and tards the world over will cheer for the victory of big business elites. Because they are mongs.
Last edited by nowonmai on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Nowonmai, come on, this whole shit-show is hilarious and tragic. Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage fucking quit! They got what they both lied about wanting, they got what they both lied to promote, and when it came time to act instead of just talk, they chickened out!

It's unprecedented douchebaggery. Unprecedented. And it happened on the Fourth of July, the USA's dedicated holiday for acting superior to the UK? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO? Not laugh? Not make fun of you?

Come on.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Your lack of knowledge of British politics is painful to see. Farage is not an MP so leaving UKIP at this moment is entirely logical, particularly given the virulent black propaganda that has succeeded in its aim of toxifying his brand. I guess he's probably also mildly fed up with the death threats and people offering to rape his daughters, which just gets sniggering from the back rows of the cognoscenti. Their storm troopers are ugly people, trust me.

As for Johnson, he had no choice, it's called Tory party politics, which is arranged in such a way as fucktards like John Major and David Cameron can become party leader. He didn't stand aside voluntarily you klutz, it was clear that he could not become party leader. The preferred answer will be Theresa May, current Home Secretary, who voted Remain and has presided over the subjugation of the police and the failure to control immigration. Also Johnson was a latecomer to the leave campaign, much as the media would like to portray it as his success, it was not. His campaigning was ineffectual and half hearted, he may well have swung the campaign to the tipping point but the bulk of the heavy lifting had already been done by Farage, over decades of courageous campaigning in the face of immense hostility and enormous odds.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:21 pm

The next really big dust up is going to be so grand.

In 5 years teenage girls are going to start replacing their Che shirts with images of right wing, pro West commandos. And their libcuck parents will shit.

The pendulum always swings back. Decades of leftist hate for everything strait, White and male is about to be corrected.

So glad I'm alive right now.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe