Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:46 pm

The UK is heading for the exits baby
47%
No way, the UK is in to stay
53%

Total votes : 15

Re: Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:36 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Nowonmai, come on, this whole shit-show is hilarious and tragic. Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage fucking quit! They got what they both lied about wanting, they got what they both lied to promote, and when it came time to act instead of just talk, they chickened out!

It's unprecedented douchebaggery. Unprecedented. And it happened on the Fourth of July, the USA's dedicated holiday for acting superior to the UK? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO? Not laugh? Not make fun of you?

Come on.

That is like Brits being baffled by our electoral college. In the US when we quit something it is seen as chickenshit (for some reason) partially because we do not have the same system they do.
But picture a congressmen is running for Senate, so he quits the Congress. Makes sense right?

That is more akin to what you are seeing here.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Yeah, because PRESIDENT TRUMP isn't going to be the funniest fucking political story of all time? Farage quit because for 20 years he campaigned for what happened on Friday 23rd June. He's universally loathed by the establishment AND those middle class AntiFa idiots. UKIP get a fresh presentable face in there and you can kiss the Labour Party goodbye as it now stands.Two parties - one Blairite, the other another protest mob like the SWP.

Jeremy Corbyn is the really big joke right now. Labour are consulting lawyers to see if they can bar him from standing in the leadership election. 80% of his MPs want him out, 60% of his party want him in there. Fucker keeps bobbing back up round the u bend after every Labour flush. It's a coup when he goes.

I'm backing Leadsom to win the top job, she was a Brexiteer and is a new face. As long as Gove doesn't get anywhere near Number 10 I won't care who gets it. I'll always vote UKIP mind, at least until the New British Fascist Party take over and they need someone to put Londoners into ovens, I'm good at that.

And yes ROB, it's GOLD, I'm loving it too

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Our choices are funny.

Hillary Clinton. Being investigated by the FBI during a campaign. For some reason that is treated like it is a regular thing these days.

And Trump. No explanation needed.

The really funny part is the two more sensible candidates, Kasich and Sanders, Kasich got close to 2%, a sane man in Looney Town runs as the second coming of George Bush I and gets close to nothing. Sanders...an interesting campaign from an interesting guy. Had Gloria Steinem claim that young women supported him to be around the young men that did (20th century feminist icon claiming women cannot make up their minds without men...explains why she was a Playboy Bunny for a day) and he only had a chance when we had someone as bad as Clinton running.

So we can gloat for a while. England is close but no one will ever snatch away the Fat and Stupid Crown from the USA.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Q wrote:The next really big dust up is going to be so grand.

In 5 years teenage girls are going to start replacing their Che shirts with images of right wing, pro West commandos. And their libcuck parents will shit.

The pendulum always swings back. Decades of leftist hate for everything strait, White and male is about to be corrected.

So glad I'm alive right now.

You are so right my brother!!! The new don is here and we are going to kick those faggots, libtards, communists and mexicans back to where they come from!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Kurt wrote:Our choices are funny.

Hillary Clinton. Being investigated by the FBI during a campaign. For some reason that is treated like it is a regular thing these days.

And Trump. No explanation needed.

The really funny part is the two more sensible candidates, Kasich and Sanders, Kasich got close to 2%, a sane man in Looney Town runs as the second coming of George Bush I and gets close to nothing. Sanders...an interesting campaign from an interesting guy. Had Gloria Steinem claim that young women supported him to be around the young men that did (20th century feminist icon claiming women cannot make up their minds without men...explains why she was a Playboy Bunny for a day) and he only had a chance when we had someone as bad as Clinton running.

So we can gloat for a while. England is close but no one will ever snatch away the Fat and Stupid Crown from the USA.

It's only regular because she's a female, a Democrat and a Clinton.

If that cunt were a male Republican, Benghazi would be the apocalypse, and he'd already be serving some serious time.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:18 pm

MJK wrote:Elefuckinmentary, my dear Watson! That guy should be in politics.

Yeah yeah, and we kick out those mexicans and libtards (cos they don't pay taxes anyways) and we take their businesses.
America will be free. Bring on President Triumph!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 pm

goat balls wrote:
MJK wrote:Is Snaark really Penta? I notice she never refutes the shortcomings(read crimes) of the EU that affected the Brits like not letting them fish their own waters as they are pointed out here time and time again; instead she keeps referring to 'studies' conducted and paid for by either the EU itself or business/financial rags with a serious dog in the fight to keep on globalizing and diminishing the importance of individual rights. Once again I call for Lady Snaark to tell us how it is good for the British to be kept from fishing their own waters and being coerced into selling their boats to have them scrapped. My guess is that debate was not studied at her school as it is confrontational and undermines the desired traits of acquiescence to ever higher authority.

Negative amigo, it's not her style. It's another regular though that has all the makings of a government employee, goober gobbler and leftist all rolled into one. And that's a very bad hand to be dealt. He should just end it all. Poor little bastard.

Cheers

All hail Goat Balls!
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:33 am

TBF Snark has been around for 10 years and I don't remember him being a whiny girlie man before the gimmegrant crises. I do remember him making one of those "I'm never gonna post here again if you guys are gonna say stuff" posts a while back when it became apparent that many felt the rapefugees should be rounded up and sent back to where they came from. He has been a cry baby since.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 am

rickshaw92 wrote:TBF Snark has been around for 10 years and I don't remember him being a whiny girlie man before the gimmegrant crises. I do remember him making one of those "I'm never gonna post here again if you guys are gonna say stuff" posts a while back when it became apparent that many felt the rapefugees should be rounded up and sent back to where they came from. He has been a cry baby since.

Wrong. I've always been a whiny girlie man. If anything I've become less whiney and girlie with age.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:46 am

snaark wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:TBF Snark has been around for 10 years and I don't remember him being a whiny girlie man before the gimmegrant crises. I do remember him making one of those "I'm never gonna post here again if you guys are gonna say stuff" posts a while back when it became apparent that many felt the rapefugees should be rounded up and sent back to where they came from. He has been a cry baby since.

Wrong. I've always been a whiny girlie man. If anything I've become less whiney and girlie with age.

No, just more confused as the gap between the world view you've been sold and reality continues to widen. It's bound to hurt.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 pm

And what exactly does a full-time internet stalker like yourself know about reality?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Just curious snaark; have you ever been in a life or death situation? Maybe one where someone was trying to injure or kill you or someone in your care? Or when nature(weather, earthquake or critters)had you fingering your prayer beads? You haven't to my knowledge really fleshed yourself out except to loudly embrace an ever larger circle of nanny state overlords and that can easily be interpreted as far from reality. Tell us about the day or days that you faced a reality that made your ass slam shut with fear. Brexit doesn't count. This is your chance to be promoted from clueless cuck to just very wrong about the political/financial aspects of 'reality'.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Snarks ass dont slam shut for nobody!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:16 pm

MJK wrote:This is your chance to be promoted from clueless cuck to just very wrong about the political/financial aspects of 'reality'.

By who, the guy who believes 911 conspiracies? Why in the wide world of sports would I want to share something with you?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:47 pm

You were asking what Nowonmai knows of reality; shit, I figured we could all learn something from you and proffer apologies for doubting you actually know something about reality. But just as I am willing to theorize that three buildings could not collapse straight down into their own footprint to less than 12 percent of their original height from fire damage, I can now also theorize that you can't tell us shit about reality having been insulated from it by a self inflicted craniorectal inversion.

But don't mind me, continue to post your 100% fact free, non-substantiated opinions.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe