Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the EU?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:46 pm

The UK is heading for the exits baby
47%
No way, the UK is in to stay
53%

Total votes : 15

Re: Which way do you call the 23rd June UK referendum on the

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:13 am

goat balls wrote:FF/Nowonmai

Bravo gentlemen. You guys have successfully hit HMS Leftism amidships, severely damaged her rudder, and she's listing fifteen degrees to port while steaming in a confused circle. The only reason the torpedo didn't pick her up out of the water and break her back was because they had the gunwales lined with useful idiots. They softened the blow but the sharks are eating well which is satisfying. The EU banks are broke and might be enough to finish the job. If DB goes down, that should be the gas for the fire. One can only hope so. I told you that the word on the financial street was that the fix was in. If you go back and look at Cable, you can see when that news hit. It was obviously in error and many of their enablers got their asses handed to them. Double beauty. Very ugly margin calls.

Brussels is an angry and wounded beast that will lash out and fight for their perceived right to suck the financial life out of everything that it can and protect the government class and their enablers. You already see their media partners blaming this on rascism, bigotry and other nonsense. If that's all they've got, this is a lock. I'm sure they have quite a few dirty tricks yet to play however. Stick to your guns.

Cheers and many thanks

My pleasure.

Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 am

nowonmai wrote:you're always talking about 'people' and ''most people'. Newsflash - you're pretty fucking blinkered and barely speak for the special needs branch of the liberal party, let alone 'most people'.

Please, oh worldly full-time internet stalker, what does The Sun tell you about the purpose of the Commonwealth?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:21 am

snaark wrote:
nowonmai wrote:you're always talking about 'people' and ''most people'. Newsflash - you're pretty fucking blinkered and barely speak for the special needs branch of the liberal party, let alone 'most people'.

Please, oh worldly full-time internet stalker, what does The Sun tell you about the purpose of the Commonwealth?

According to BOR you have two degrees and this makes you superior to MJK. Is this true?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:46 am

nowonmai wrote:
snaark wrote:

According to BOR you have two degrees and this makes you superior to MJK. Is this true?

Like a true internet tough guy, when someone asks you a direct question you change the subject. All you can do is trawl through old posts, stalk other posters, spout xenophobic and nationalistic bullshit and - in true British fashion - whine about everything.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Gotta admit, Farage's speech in the EU made me laugh my ass off. Never has a speech been made that was more thoroughly deserved while at the same time absolutely fucking the people who it was ostensibly made on behalf of. Gold.

Watching a whole country self immolate is a whole lot more fun than I thought it would be.

I reckon I am enjoying this more than the Chinese.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I suspect the best is yet to come. I'm waiting to see Boris Johnson explain that stopping immigration and averting economic meltdown are mutually exclusive. Apparently they've already taken all the promises down from the official "leave" website. What a bunch of numpties.

Edit: is there still an Australian election going on, or has everyone forgotten about it?
Last edited by snaark on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Brexit is far more entertaining. I mean, Australia will vote to fuck themselves, but they won't vote to FUCK themselves like this. lol
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Well, from the frontline of apocalypse UK - it's more NFTR than SNAFU. Right now all the gibbering is going on among the Parliamentary Labour Party. They are in serious danger of folding as a party, never mind a plausible opposition to UKGov. 80% - EIGHTY PER CENT - of the PLP, that's their standing MPs, voted no confidence in their leader. The same leader who was voted in by all party members by the largest majority in Labour Party history - 59.5%. You don't need to be a mathematician to work out the differences there.

They are fucked, and will possibly be wiped out in England and Wales in a snap October general election, same way as they were in Scotland last election. Two parties splitting off is a definite possibility.

Cheers
Last edited by flipflop on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:46 pm

ROB wrote:Brexit is far more entertaining. I mean, Australia will vote to fuck themselves, but they won't vote to FUCK themselves like this. lol

Given a choice between fucking myself and getting fucked by someone else I vote for self fucking anyday.

I think Ghandi said something like that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:19 pm

So apparent the next pm could be named Fox or Crabb. I think Mr Crabb should get the job. Somehow I imagine politicians more as crustaceans than foxes, although Boris Johnson probably knows a lot about hunting foxes.

Apparently there is a US congressman called Dick Swett. Seriously, why doesn't this guy run for president?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 pm

And now there's someone called Eagle challenging the little commie bastard from Labour. Now I want Fox to become PM so it'll be Eagle vs Fox, because British politics definitely needs to be more absurd.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:11 pm

In summation:

White nation determines it's own fate = racism, xenophobia....as if those words have any real meaning anymore.

Non White nation determines it's own fate = empowerment, anti-colonialism.....a wonderful thing.

The traitors to the West will celebrate, but then once the natives shit their own nest (and they always do.) whelp, time to import them by the truckload to an evil White nation and take it over.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby MJK » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 am

Interesting bit of opinion:

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com

Didn't follow British politics back in the day but his take on right now seems spot on. Gonna have to read me some Toynbee.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 am

Q wrote:In summation:

White nation determines it's own fate = racism, xenophobia....as if those words have any real meaning anymore.

Non White nation determines it's own fate = empowerment, anti-colonialism.....a wonderful thing.

The traitors to the West will celebrate, but then once the natives shit their own nest (and they always do.) whelp, time to import them by the truckload to an evil White nation and take it over.

The Pro-Hillary people are trying to smear the Lefty Green GILF lady by pointing to her support of Brexit and accusing her of Xenophobia.

I gotta give the Hillary camp props though, they are not running a pussyfied campaign. Accusing a hard core Leftist like GILF (I always forget her name.,..so Jill something. ) of being racist is pretty ballsy and a blatent lie...but it will work. White people are always seeking out other white people to accuse of racism and they turn on themselves faster than they will turn on the Klan. (I got an immunity card with a black wife, so I try to use this card to point that out to them whenever I can) She will get less mileage out of the "Trump is a shit businessman" play, but it is still a good play and is more truthful than Brexiteers all being bigots.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:Brexit is far more entertaining. I mean, Australia will vote to fuck themselves, but they won't vote to FUCK themselves like this. lol

Given a choice between fucking myself and getting fucked by someone else I vote for self fucking anyday.

I think Ghandi said something like that.

lol - the only thing your position has lacked on this issue is evidence and substance. But never mind, you got the slogans down and proper. Which, as the world is slowly realising, counts way more than the former.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe