time to rally around jill stein

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: time to rally around jill stein

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 pm

MJK wrote:Someone at ZH

You see, that's the thing. You seem to have a healthy skepticism of the FT and Economist which is always a good thing. Sure, you take it tardways, but it's a good thing to be skeptical. What really makes you come across as Forest Gump's more retarded brother is that you cannot seem to apply even a bit of skepticism towards sources like Zero Hedge.

Here's something to get you started - http://www.smh.com.au/business/media-an ... oit31.html
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Yeah ROB, I'm aware of what a disgruntled former short time employee posted about ZH. They are just a clearinghouse and I track back what they post to their source when I can. In this thread what I posted from ZH was a snippet from the comments section that I found funny. I didn't really think that the elections had already been held and that the conversation had actually taken place. But thanks for taking time out from repeatedly posting pics of your latest crush to try to open my eyes to whatthefuckever it is you see through yours.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Q wrote:Dude....you are talking about women. The part of our species who absolutely cannot deal in fact, reason or logic. Only what makes them feel good. They "think" with their twats.

They don't give a fuck what Hillary stands for..they only care that she'll be the first female President, just like they only cared that Barack was the first black President.

Ain't that the truth, brother?
Look at all the most admired and most powerful leaders. All men. They don't have women in there lives because they don't need them. Their useless.
Merkel is turning Europe into Somalia and Hilary has already done it to Libya. Brazil is about to collapse into craziness because of there woman.

There is science that proves that woman have smaller brains, but its kept hidden by libtard lobby anarchist groups who want to destry all that decent and civil about democracy.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:06 am

MJK wrote:Yeah ROB, I'm aware of what a disgruntled former short time employee posted about ZH.

You see, there you go again. You are capable of rational skeptical thought and you're absolutely right about that guy. It's just that you just seem to apply yoru skepticism very selectively when it suits your world view which makes you appear potato.

But thanks for taking time out from repeatedly posting pics of your latest crush to try to open my eyes to whatthefuckever it is you see through yours.

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 pm

MJK wrote:I just cannot wrap my head around why you and Seeks, who seem otherwise cognitive of the world around you fail to perceive how much bigger the threat of WW3 is with Hillary. Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa and I was all set to go looking for the remains of Sgt Vernon Moore when she and her minions looted the place and turned it into Iraqfrica. At least with Trump his rapport with Putin means I might live to harvest next year's crop of potatoes before nuclear winter sets in.

These are good points. But Clinton just means four more years of Obama or Bill Clinton. Which didn't lead to WWIII, well, arguably, and the economy did fabulously compared to conservative administrations. Sure, she's a statist empire builder and therefore dangerous, but it's exactly the kind of danger the entire world has set itself up to mitigate. Trump, on the other hand, is a batshit insane classical narcissist convinced of his own omniscience and dead set on winning omnipotence so he can enforce his bigoted worldview using the most powerful military in the world. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

But, if Gary Johnson does well in the debates, his poll numbers hit a certain critical mass, and he specifically denounces some of the more batshit libertarian policies, such as getting rid of the social safety net, I'd certainly consider voting for him instead of Clinton. At which point I hope you can once again masturbate to my super sexy friendlyskies avatar in peace.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby MJK » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Gary Johnson will be the johnson in the ointment that guarantees a Shrillary victory much like Ralph Nader was the spoiler years ago. Fear retraction of my gear in the face of the end of the 'free' world/WW3 will surely prevent any one gun salutes on your behalf. But thanks for your approval anyway; that means a lot.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 am

I loved the Ralph Nader upset. Sure it lead to GWB and all that. But fuck Gore for forgetting a valid part of his Democratic Party. Most Democrats opposed NAFTA and gore was its most eloquent apologist. Its his fault he lost not voters fault for actually voting for someone they want.

What is weird about Trump is the anti-establishment Republican won where as the anti-Establishment democrat lost. So now the establishment is forced to vote for an anti-establishment third party candidate....or just force Ted Cruz in there anyway with the platform and party they still control.

Hillary is gonna win it, under indictment or not.

I have decided to vote Trump if Johnson is not on the NY ballot. The reason why is simple, we have establishments in place to fight Trump, we do not have them in place to fight Hillary and Hillary is just bad enough to have made me decide that I would rather have Trump, a guy with so many targets on his back both here and abroad that it will be impossible for him to do anything.

But with Clinton, they are just gonna let her roll on.

Lets face it, its much easier to fight the devil than it is to fight a granny in a pants suit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 am

Kurt wrote:Trump, a guy with so many targets on his back both here and abroad that it will be impossible for him to do anything.

Have been wondering about that. I mean, people are just going to close shop against him. Unfortunately, it will either work or show the world the absolute limits of US power (which is a bad thing).
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 pm

ROB wrote:
Kurt wrote:Trump, a guy with so many targets on his back both here and abroad that it will be impossible for him to do anything.

Have been wondering about that. I mean, people are just going to close shop against him. Unfortunately, it will either work or show the world the absolute limits of US power (which is a bad thing).

President Trump will show people that you don't fuck with America!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 pm

I hope The Donalds presidency is as entertaining as his TV show.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm sorry but the convergence of the word 'rally round' and 'jill' in the title just make me think of something that usually involves a group of sweaty Germans and a down at heel 'actress'. Ach ja.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:29 am

gross
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 pm

denise wrote:gross

There's no set number but 144 of them seems excessive.

Anyway we all know that Fansy was being subliminally driven in his title.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Disgusting!
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 am

Well the peasants are revolting.
nowonmai