Aukai Collins?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Aukai Collins?

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:32 pm

CCollins wrote: What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.

I think people will say what an utter cunt I was.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Douchebag » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:00 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
CCollins wrote: What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.

Aaaawwww, dickpaw is feeling pitty for himself!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby CCollins » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Kurt wrote:
CCollins wrote:you guys all have nothing better to do. Let him rest in peace. Aukai was my brother he may of had some poor life choices but there were reasons for his choices and he stood by what he believed in, at least people are talking. What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.

Brother as in biological?

Yep, he did make some poor life choices and if your brother told you about us you will have been told that people on this board, like me, supported him through those life choices both emotionally and financially.

Remember, his poor life choices included abandoning his children. He always had an excuse as to why he did but his Mexican child boiled down to "I'm out of jail, so I am leaving now"

A bad choice indeed but one that did not have to be made. Many of us wired money directly to the mother who then gave it to Aqil. I still have Western Union reciepts that confirm this.

So what you are reading here is not a case of people just tormenting a dead man, it is us talking about someone we knew very well. Yes, we did see his kind side, but when it really mattered, like for his own children, he bailed. I can be bailed on, not a big deal for me, but a kid cannot and he did that by choosing to leave Mexico and by choosing to enter Mexico in the first place (he gave up custody of his son for revenge...think about that for a bit.)

So if you just found out about us via google, then you should ask why your brother did not tell you about us when we were supporting him?

you are correct and i am sorry he burned you like that. i appreciate you ever showing him your support. i just know our father is a complete piece of shit and his actions to me as a child made me later make some poor life decisions. Im not trying to say he was the greatest guy ever and yes biological same father. I just want him to rest in peace is all I'm sorry
CCollins

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:24 pm

I totally understand. It's tough when someone like him dies because there are so many things online to read about. I just wanted you to know that the people here who are writing about him are not callous internet creeps and trolls. So I am sorry for your loss and if he was a good brother to you then I stand corrected about how he abandoned everyone who cared about him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 am

Kurt wrote: I just wanted you to know that the people here who are writing about him are not callous internet creeps and trolls.

Besides, trolling dead people is not usually productive. I tried it with Yorick but he won't come back. Even when I did it backwards at midnight by the light of a black candle.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:09 am

nowonmai wrote:
Kurt wrote: I just wanted you to know that the people here who are writing about him are not callous internet creeps and trolls.

Besides, trolling dead people is not usually productive. I tried it with Yorick but he won't come back. Even when I did it backwards at midnight by the light of a black candle.

I still have him as Moderator. 8 years dead now. He believed that one could will themselves back to life via Crowley-esque "Magick" so we are doing the respectful thing by trolling his deadness.

He liked the BFC because we were the only forum never to ban him for being weird. Right Wing Drug and Gun loving occult truck drivers are not welcome as many places as they should be. So I wonder, if there is a great beyond, maybe if I banned him for being dead that would bring about some occult happenings.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:20 am

Kurt wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

I still have him as Moderator. 8 years dead now. He believed that one could will themselves back to life via Crowley-esque "Magick" so we are doing the respectful thing by trolling his deadness.

He liked the BFC because we were the only forum never to ban him for being weird. Right Wing Drug and Gun loving occult truck drivers are not welcome as many places as they should be. So I wonder, if there is a great beyond, maybe if I banned him for being dead that would bring about some occult happenings.

Well if only all your moderators were as effective as he has been.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 am

nowonmai wrote:
Kurt wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

Well if only all your moderators were as effective as he has been.

He's sucked at deleting Russian spammers.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:20 am

CCollins wrote:
Kurt wrote:
CCollins wrote:you guys all have nothing better to do. Let him rest in peace. Aukai was my brother he may of had some poor life choices but there were reasons for his choices and he stood by what he believed in, at least people are talking. What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.

Brother as in biological?

Yep, he did make some poor life choices and if your brother told you about us you will have been told that people on this board, like me, supported him through those life choices both emotionally and financially.

Remember, his poor life choices included abandoning his children. He always had an excuse as to why he did but his Mexican child boiled down to "I'm out of jail, so I am leaving now"

A bad choice indeed but one that did not have to be made. Many of us wired money directly to the mother who then gave it to Aqil. I still have Western Union reciepts that confirm this.

So what you are reading here is not a case of people just tormenting a dead man, it is us talking about someone we knew very well. Yes, we did see his kind side, but when it really mattered, like for his own children, he bailed. I can be bailed on, not a big deal for me, but a kid cannot and he did that by choosing to leave Mexico and by choosing to enter Mexico in the first place (he gave up custody of his son for revenge...think about that for a bit.)

So if you just found out about us via google, then you should ask why your brother did not tell you about us when we were supporting him?

you are correct and i am sorry he burned you like that. i appreciate you ever showing him your support. i just know our father is a complete piece of shit and his actions to me as a child made me later make some poor life decisions. Im not trying to say he was the greatest guy ever and yes biological same father. I just want him to rest in peace is all I'm sorry

Putting shitty behavior, like abandoning your own kids, on a bad childhood is fucking lame.

Lots of people have shitty parents. Most don't grow up to be cunts.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:21 am

rickshaw92 wrote:

Yes, but you are our cunt.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby nowonmai » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:07 pm

It's a fair bet that if you're reading this, you're a cunt.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 am

Sorry about your brother. But his kids are at least partially your problem now.

Don't let that daddy shit make you a cunt too.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:59 pm

ROB wrote:Sorry about your brother. But his kids are at least partially your problem now.

Don't let that daddy shit make you a cunt too.

BOR has spoken. He is ghey.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Robsession.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

BOR get Spiderman outfit for BOR birthday

But BOR still sad