Aukai Collins?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Aukai Collins?

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 pm

ROB wrote:Jefe was always worth listening to. I always took his opinions seriously.

Not doubting you there.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 pm

ROB wrote:Was always astounded at how most of BFC were happy to jump in with this guy.

Loose canon idiot who I wouldn't want anywhere near me in a developing country.

Like Germany?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:18 am

Like England.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Aqil died of sepsis in a care facility in Oceanside and was alone.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Almost ten years ago to the day we were waffling about this bloke.Just about enough is left in this thread to be intelligible (internet decay is a fascinating subject) but I wish I could remember what my signature was then.

Anyway, I guess his teeth and/or poor living got him in the end. National scandal over here about sepsis because our wonderful Soviet National Death Health Service keeps failing to diagnose it, hence saving the taxpayer money on account of said person carking it shortly after.

http://cafe.comebackalive.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19793&hilit=teef
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 pm

nowonmai wrote:Almost ten years ago to the day we were waffling about this bloke.Just about enough is left in this thread to be intelligible (internet decay is a fascinating subject) but I wish I could remember what my signature was then.

Anyway, I guess his teeth and/or poor living got him in the end. National scandal over here about sepsis because our wonderful Soviet National Death Health Service keeps failing to diagnose it, hence saving the taxpayer money on account of said person carking it shortly after.

Coldharvest's sig is mentioned too.

I get the feeling of one of those fashbacks and everyone says "Hmm...I don't remember having a mustache then."

Captain_Solo participated as well. He was a convert US Muslim (he claimed to be a Wahhabi) who later turned informant on his muslim pals for a somewhat contrived "homegrown" US terrorist conviction.

Now he is a convert to Eastern Orthodoxy and is active in the Russian apologist circles in the US, which I was surprised to find out there was Russian apologist circles in the US.

https://souloftheeast.org/author/anglocon/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Kurt wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Almost ten years ago to the day we were waffling about this bloke.Just about enough is left in this thread to be intelligible (internet decay is a fascinating subject) but I wish I could remember what my signature was then.

Coldharvest's sig is mentioned too.

I get the feeling of one of those fashbacks and everyone says "Hmm...I don't remember having a mustache then."

This is Kurt Eisner!!!

DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:15 am

How about the children this self-styled hero left behind? How are they?
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:27 am

denise wrote:How about the children this self-styled hero left behind? How are they?

Abandoned the Mexico baby. I think his son is with an uncle and doing well (He was angry how he was being raised so I am guessing he was raised correctly). I think Chechen kid is in Turkey and his daughter might be in Saudi Arabia.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby denise » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:44 am

How about the original American before he became a jihadist kids?

Raised by Catholic grandparents in IN as I recall.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby CCollins » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 am

you guys all have nothing better to do. Let him rest in peace. Aukai was my brother he may of had some poor life choices but there were reasons for his choices and he stood by what he believed in, at least people are talking. What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.
CCollins

Postby CCollins » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:59 am

Kurt wrote:Not much of an announcement.

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/A ... -103784204

Not sure if one of these announcements can be faked or not, so I have not heard anything.

Since Mexico. I am not sure exactly.

He died in oceanside.ca this is not factual info
CCollins

Postby CCollins » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 am

Kurt wrote:
ROB wrote:His life choices were already pretty questionable well before he crossed paths with the BFC.

Having a passing beer with an interesting character is one thing, but BFC went a fair bit further than that with this guy.

Yep, Very true. If you met him you probably would have too.

Like I said, there is a reason why all your friends jump off the Empire State building. There is a reason why reasonable people make unreasonable choices.

And the last time a BFCer defended him was when? My guess would be 8 to 10 years ago. Once he was out of jail we had our suspicions and once he was out of jail it became apparent. Some people, like Jefe, could tell just by seeing a video of him shooting a car with an AK, some people, like me, took a bit longer.

Aukai had a rough childhood. i know lots of people do but he was a good person. He believed in something and he was definitely one of a kind
CCollins

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 pm

CCollins wrote:you guys all have nothing better to do. Let him rest in peace. Aukai was my brother he may of had some poor life choices but there were reasons for his choices and he stood by what he believed in, at least people are talking. What will people have to say about you people when your time is here.

Brother as in biological?

Yep, he did make some poor life choices and if your brother told you about us you will have been told that people on this board, like me, supported him through those life choices both emotionally and financially.

Remember, his poor life choices included abandoning his children. He always had an excuse as to why he did but his Mexican child boiled down to "I'm out of jail, so I am leaving now"

A bad choice indeed but one that did not have to be made. Many of us wired money directly to the mother who then gave it to Aqil. I still have Western Union reciepts that confirm this.

So what you are reading here is not a case of people just tormenting a dead man, it is us talking about someone we knew very well. Yes, we did see his kind side, but when it really mattered, like for his own children, he bailed. I can be bailed on, not a big deal for me, but a kid cannot and he did that by choosing to leave Mexico and by choosing to enter Mexico in the first place (he gave up custody of his son for revenge...think about that for a bit.)

So if you just found out about us via google, then you should ask why your brother did not tell you about us when we were supporting him?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 pm

CCollins wrote:
Kurt wrote:Not much of an announcement.

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/A ... -103784204

Not sure if one of these announcements can be faked or not, so I have not heard anything.

Since Mexico. I am not sure exactly.

He died in oceanside.ca this is not factual info

It was the first one that came up on google for a while. Not sure why someone claimed he was living in Pennsylvania.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe