FBI statement

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: FBI statement

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:40 pm

One reason why I would support Trump over Hillary is, even if he was a nazi (I think he will be bad but I do not think he is gonna be Hitler-Bad) Nazis don't last long, they are purged and their legacy is despised..but Dynastic Corruption? That lasts a long time. It establishes itself in areas of power and never leaves. Look at "Peronism" in Argentina.

Fascists tend to be executed or lynched..or if they do die of old age they are publicly praised but denounced in the halls of real power.

The second reason I would support Trump over Hillary is that I think in the next ten years there will be a big war in East Asia. If so, that means that the potential for swathes of manufacturing to be destroyed are very real.

This would benefit the US...or kill us.

It would kill us if we fought the war or gave aid to rebuild.

Trump would not do either. Hillary would probably do both.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Uncorroborated but interesting none the less:

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/brea ... jail-cell/
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 pm

[quote="MJK"]Uncorroborated but interesting none the less:

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/brea ... jail-cell/[/quote]

Right. Christians NEVER make shit up. Check snopes.com, buddy. Nice try.

Boy oh boy Hillary is a tough woman. Tougher than all you guys put together, and then some. I get it that you're afraid of her, I get that, but for chrissakes pull yourselves together. It's only July.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:48 am

Did you miss the part where I mentioned uncorroborated? And snopes is far from biblical quality fact checking. Not even a not so nice try.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:51 am

Yeah. And I missed the part where you said it was interesting, 'cause it wasn't.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:42 pm

And today, all the day long, Congress has been grilling FBI Director Comey about the damn emails, that poor SOB Coney. I have a theory about this and it goes back to Watergate which forced the resignation of Nixon. I think the Republicans never got over that, in the same way that some Southerners still haven't gotten over losing the Civil War. Those Watergate hearings were a magnificent piece of political theater and the shame heaped on the Republican identity has burned them since and they are bitter. Republicans could have been content with "winning" their Clarence Thomas hearings, which was another great piece of Republican performance art, but Republicans are greedy fucks and they want more. They will never be satisfied.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Dragons are stirring, no matter which Pres you get.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Well, 538 published two blog posts about Gary Johnson after I accosted their Facebook page. Probably coincidentally, but I'll count it as a win. Did anyone else convince a news outlet or big-name blogger to take Big J seriously?

I also had a long talk with my Bush-Republican neighbors (as in, fundraisers for Jeb!) about Johnson, but they seem more concerned about keeping Trump out of office than voting their consciences. Plus they're against abortion and marijuana, because apparently they hate fun. But whatever. At least I'm trying.

Anyway, there are going to be a lot of disgruntled Bernie Sanders voters flailing around out there for the next couple of days. If you're feeling the Johnson, consider using your social media skills to get Gary on their radar. He was polling at 11% on one of the big five, four more points to go....
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe