Po Po gettin all shot up n shit n Texas.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Po Po gettin all shot up n shit n Texas.

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:48 am

Buzzsaw wrote:Nothing much to see. A garden variety racist psycho got loose.

When I said listen for the silence, this is what I meant. Nothing to see, move on. Is being repeated by empty heads everywhere. Wrong.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:28 pm

It would be nice if someone countered the BLM bullshit about how poor little innocent black men are 1)getting dirt napped because more often than not, they are criminals (muh bebe din du nuffins), and 2)Blacks kill more Whites, by a huge majority, than the other way around.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:17 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:When Black folk start shooting at White folk and Police Officers then folk gonna start thinking gun control a good idea.

When?

Are you fucking stupid or something?

How about you shut your cock holster for once and look up some facts?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 pm

nowonmai wrote:I reckon you boys are approaching tipping point. Listen for the silence.

For your enlightenment; observe: The White American Libcuck. Much like his/her/its European cousin, he/her/it is a useful idiot and explains away any supposed "injustice" with emotion, instead of reason or logic.

They are useful idiots. Much like the populace of Russia when the Bolsheviks came to power. These stupid, stupid Whites can't grasp that they are tools, and will/would be purged in the counter revolution.

Remember: Every single black male that is shot or jailed is innocent. Every single one is a good boy. Every single one was really on his way to an Astrophysics course at 2am. Every single one din du nuffins.

Throw some facts and stats at a stupid bitch like Seeks. Try it. She'll just come back with crap about socioeconomics, White racism, etc...etc..etc...it's never the fault of a black man. Ever.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby 2 Charlie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Well this flamed quickly....
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:01 am

Whoa. Q reached his tipping point right quick. Even prematurely (that's what SHE said). Slow down Bubba. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:19 am

That old chestnut - 'scared' of Clinton because she's a 'strong independent woman'. Yeah ok, run with that if it gets you all feministy. How do you explain Margaret Thatcher then sister? Or this - there's gonna be another female PM here come September. No right wing person (read white male) has yet to feel threatened by that. In fact all I've heard is whether you want a Brexiteer or remainer at the wheel. I think Mrs Leadsom will make a fine leader, May not so. Fuck all to do with their sex. The left press, lead by Pravda/The Guardian are in full attack mode on Leadsom, if you don't believe me I can cut and paste you the links. Where's the fear?

Thatcher still fucks with the minds of the left today, she was the first female PM long before Shillary got the Clinton Military Industrial Complex mobilised to win the White House. Maggie did it in the 1970s, when Parliament was still full of fusty old white dudes. But she out-manned the men, and was more man than any of them. So, instead of celebrating the rise of this grocer's daughter to the top of the establishment, they claim she doesn't count as she was a Tory. They block her from feminist history. It's all very Stalinist. So, who's really frightened?

Does President Trump frighten you? People are currently going spastic over there at his rallies etc. Where's the REAL fear? Where it's always been - on the left side of the spectrum.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

And to really complete the argument Leadsom is being media crucified for saying that as a mother she has a firmer stake in the future than someone without children. Given that gay rights and gender 'issues' are the battering rams of 'progressives' on the domestic and foreign policy fronts this is whipping up a storm. Clever move, because despite best efforts of thought police many people still don't think that Elton John represents the highest form of civilisation.
But everything is going well. Really.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:47 am

This is obamas legisy! A new civil war!
But this civil war will backfire because it will rid america of all mexicans, terrorists, femnazis and libtards!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/military-in ... h-johnson/

as someone who served over 28 yrs in the army, I can tell you why. it's because he's black. his chain of command knew he would claim racial discrimination and turn his shitty military record into a dragged out EO case. so the easiest & quickest way to get him out was to give him an HD. adios shitbag. end of story. he was not the first, nor will he be the last of this.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Jug ears now wants a "frank discussion on race" in America. Holder wanted that too, until he found out a real discussion on it wouldn't go so well for his side.

An entire demographic with the mentality of children at best, and violent animals as a standard.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby flipflop » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:35 pm

I wonder what else he got up to to get the boot from an active tour of Afghan?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 pm

He was bothering and stalking a woman soldier. He should have been prosecuted and thrown out of the Army but
I bet he started with the "picking on me because I'm black" so they gave him a less than dushonorable discharge to make him go away.

Off topic same subject what do you all think of Law Enforcement using a bomb robot to DELIVER a bomb to kill him?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:He was bothering and stalking a woman soldier. He should have been prosecuted and thrown out of the Army but
I bet he started with the "picking on me because I'm black" so they gave him a less than dushonorable discharge to make him go away.

Off topic same subject what do you all think of Law Enforcement using a bomb robot to DELIVER a bomb to kill him?

Bad ROI. That robot actually served a purpose.

They should have just strung him from a tree. I mean, hey....they're going to be called racists anyway. Might as well earn the title.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:49 pm

AztecDave wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/news/military-investigates-why-dallas-gunman-received-honorable-discharge-micah-johnson/

as someone who served over 28 yrs in the army, I can tell you why. it's because he's black. his chain of command knew he would claim racial discrimination and turn his shitty military record into a dragged out EO case. so the easiest & quickest way to get him out was to give him an HD. adios shitbag. end of story. he was not the first, nor will he be the last of this.

If they actually kicked him out for it, had to be really, really bad. Like, more than just the black male SOP of grabbing their dick and ooking like a howler monkey every time a White girl walks by.

I'm guessing a neutered White chain of command was terrified of doing anything until it got to the point where some faggot EEO compliance officer had to do something about it. And even then it was an ordeal because said faggot officer was too broken up about actually having to treat a strong Nubian warrior like everyone else. Except for White men, that is. "Hello" is rape these days if you haven't noticed.

- The Dear Leader
Q

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe