Po Po gettin all shot up n shit n Texas.

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Po Po gettin all shot up n shit n Texas.

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 am

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: Po Po gettin all shot up n shit n Texas.

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:55 am

Weird that they're not releasing any information on the "suspects." Apparently they were highly trained individuals who had a plan. The protest was more or less spontaneous, it had only been planned and announced the day before. So, I'd be surprised if the shooters were black lives matter activists.

And so, we wait.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:09 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Weird that they're not releasing any information on the "suspects." Apparently they were highly trained individuals who had a plan. The protest was more or less spontaneous, it had only been planned and announced the day before. So, I'd be surprised if the shooters were black lives matter activists.

And so, we wait.

They probably were activists, but quite certain they were not the kind that sat around in a smelly basement of a Quaker meeting house eating bad food and planning how many Transexual porta potties to get (that is real activist work, and I have done this). These are the kind that are easy to infiltrate. These are the meetings that lazy feebs attend to get laid, go to parties and thank god they did not have to hang around with bearded muslim dudes and fake-praying all the time.

My guess is that whomever did this planned this for a long time. They knew eventually there would be a protest of a police killing of an unarmed black person and they had their plan and when the inevitable happened they followed it.

They will have used BLM more as a cover than anything. I'd guess it would be a wing of the New Black Panthers. In the south they are the ones who are usually heavily armed, usually against the Klan (to their credit the Klan has never attacked them, so perhaps that works)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Question is do Police Lives Matter? Look forward to hearing Obama's answer.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 pm

President Obama said that there was no possible justification for these killings and that they were vicious and despicable. What else does he need to say?

Dog days of summer are here. Nothing good happens.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm

This looks like another attempt to take our guns and our rights away!!!
To many things don't make sens. It looks like a false flag to me.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:55 pm

When Black folk start shooting at White folk and Police Officers then folk gonna start thinking gun control a good idea.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:58 pm

nowonmai wrote:Question is do Police Lives Matter? Look forward to hearing Obama's answer.

Just Obama's answer? Its perfectly acceptable to be horrified by both. Once everyone decides you need to take a "side" that will be when the shit really hits the fan.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:11 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:When Black folk start shooting at White folk and Police Officers then folk gonna start thinking gun control a good idea.

Why do you hate freedom?
Ain't no libtards going to take our guns away!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:21 pm

I reckon you boys are approaching tipping point. Listen for the silence.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

nowonmai wrote:I reckon you boys are approaching tipping point. Listen for the silence.

Thanks Malcolm Gladwell...or Paul Simon.

But yah, we are there. Lots of Americans have been wanting to kill other Americans for a long time. We even have an ex-congressman and a newspaper claiming "Civil War"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2703883

But, Real America is an unemployed person in a mobility scooter. Law Enforcement is going to have fun going after non-violent people again, this time they will get to shoot some instead of just sleeping with them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:48 pm

You always get snarky when you're scared. The language I'm hearing reminds me of when cunts over here used to 'condemn' PIRA violence befofe immediately following with a 'but...' which then put the actions of the security forces on a moral equivalence with the murdering shitbags in PIRA. Hear the same about Islamic terrorism but the difference in your case is that much of the apologia is emanating from your government. Still, who gives a fuck, you're miles away from me so do carry on. Truth is most of us Euro types enjoy watching America stumble. Particularly since your Pres came over to tell us that we are 'at the back of the queue'. Well up yours too.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Buzzsaw » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Nothing much to see. A garden variety racist psycho got loose.
Buzzsaw
Gynecology Enthusiast

Postby goat balls » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 am

Buzzsaw wrote:Nothing much to see. A garden variety racist psycho got loose.

No way man! You're wrong! George W. Bush! Republicans! Rascism! Bigots! We have to ban guns! Homophobe! Stupid uneducated rednecks! Free everything! You hate Waimea! Wait what? The spellchecker did that one.

Did I forget anything?

What's up man?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby 2 Charlie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:56 am

Why can't Americans get a select gorup of representatives (unelected) and start these eye to eye conversations and aspire to the Constitution you all scream protection from. So disappointed in my cousins.
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe