Have a Nice Bastille Day

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Have a Nice Bastille Day

Postby flipflop » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Has to be Jihadi Dave's mates this one, so I'm calling this on behalf of the Religion of Peace

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Re: Have a Nice Bastille Day

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:12 am

Code: Select all
t=$(($(tput cols)/3));for FR in $(seq $(tput lines));do printf "\e[44m%${t}s\e[47m%${t}s\e[41m%${t}s\e[0m\n";done

That entered in a Unix or Linux (or Mac) Window will get you an ASCII French Flag.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 am

Fuck it.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:49 am

All you have to remember is:

-It is the French people's fault (psst - and Jews) that Muslims are alienated.

-The real threat is from the far right (psst - and Jews).

-Anyone who associates this attack in any way with Islam is a racist extremist and is the real cause of the problem. (psst - as well as Jews)
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 am

Long, long past time for the mass round ups and deportations. Their Western cuck fellow travelers as well.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:32 am

So, I guess the new tactic is to attack places that are super loud, to up the body count? Since the noise buys you an extra minute of mayhem before the victims realize what's going on? (The gay club in Orlando and during a fireworks display.) If so, it seems odd that there wasn't an attack during a US fireworks show on the Fourth.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 pm

friendlyskies wrote:So, I guess the new tactic is to attack places that are super loud, to up the body count? Since the noise buys you an extra minute of mayhem before the victims realize what's going on? (The gay club in Orlando and during a fireworks display.) If so, it seems odd that there wasn't an attack during a US fireworks show on the Fourth.

I think he was protesting about the colonial racist oppressive state that is France and it just happened to be during a fireworks display. I betcha that they hadn't even thought of that angle, it was just that noise goes along with public events, except the Annual Convention of Librarians. But it is a good point. Next up will be Jihadi pokemon.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:40 pm

friendlyskies wrote:So, I guess the new tactic is to attack places that are super loud, to up the body count? Since the noise buys you an extra minute of mayhem before the victims realize what's going on? (The gay club in Orlando and during a fireworks display.) If so, it seems odd that there wasn't an attack during a US fireworks show on the Fourth.

Well, I hate to say this, but we do not have:

1. A Large Muslim Population

2. "Refugees"

And being geographically situated on a landmass filled with retreating ISIS fighters looking to cause trouble away from the Russian and US military.

My guess would be this is a fellow from Marseilles who went to truck driving school to learn how to mow down people.

Correction. He was born in Tunisia and was always a delivery driver.

Prepare for the news stories worrying about if this will cause people to "discriminate" against Muslims rather than one worrying about why Muslims are "discriminating" against the culture that gave them a 35 hour work week as a delivery driver.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Kurt wrote:

Well, I hate to say this, but we do not have:

1. A Large Muslim Population

2. "Refugees"

And being geographically situated on a landmass filled with retreating ISIS fighters looking to cause trouble away from the Russian and US military.

My guess would be this is a fellow from Marseilles who went to truck driving school to learn how to mow down people.

Correction. He was born in Tunisia and was always a delivery driver.

Prepare for the news stories worrying about if this will cause people to "discriminate" against Muslims rather than one worrying about why Muslims are "discriminating" against the culture that gave them a 35 hour work week as a delivery driver.

Well, you'd better believe that if they aren't in outright cohesion with Islamic shitstains, the black lives matter fuckbags are primed to follow their model in the US.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Oh, come on. We had some Kuwaiti-American kid in Tennessee "self radicalize" (or whatever) and kill six or seven people - including four Marines - when he went kamikaze last year. It's happening in the USA, too. Do you seriously buy the whole "Orlando bomber was a self-hating gay" line? That's paid government spin to keep the USA from getting scared. You wouldn't like us when we're scared.

Anyway, I was just wondering if the online radicalization includes a Suggested Tactics page, for DIY terrorists in the West. Maybe they just added "somewhere with lots of noise so you can fire a few rounds before anyone realizes that the DJ isn't just spinning a few whack beats." Or, you know, when everyone's looking at loud-ass fireworks.

But that's not why I stopped by. I need to rant. Why in the fuck is the Western press giving these attacks sexy names? The Bastille Day Attack? We need to stop doing their marketing for them.

Did they do that in Ireland every time the IRA set off a bomb? "The Unicorn Bombing" if it was the Unicorn Pub or whatever? Instead of just, "The IRA bombed a pub today. Sixteen people were killed, 27 injured, many critically. The IRA made a speech and so did one of our politicians. In other news...." Like, I'm beginning to wish that's how it was reported. The enemy successfully bombed us and it was terrible.

All this 24hr news coverage seems so counterproductive. Do they really need to show all those bodies? Not because it's disrespectful or shocking (though it is), but somewhere, some fucktard terrorists are gloating, and burning their deed into the brains of exponentially more people. There are a handful of assholes who'll be using the line, "I was responsible for the Bastille Day Attack," to get laid at parties. For the rest of our lives.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Their primary magazine for tips is Dabiq but tons of other channels exist.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe