Turkey coup

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Turkey coup

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Ha! See ya later you stinky fucking bastard.

Going to make this whole region interesting now.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Turkey coup

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Yep. If it fails Turkey will likely purge their Attaturk Secularists...which will be bad.

If it succeeds, then there will be much hand wringing and condemnation and the EU will threaten their status to be one of them.

Watch conspiracy nuts blame Nice on Turkish Generals.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Nice to see the sons of Attaturk finally rise from their slumber. Now, maybe the militaries in the West will remember their balls as well.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 pm

They are smart, that is for sure. I bet they started planning this when Attaturk airport got bombed and then all they had to do was wait for another Islamist attack somewhere to hit.

When I was there 20 years ago (when Erdogan first ran, won and was tossed out again) an Islamist in Turkey was someone who did not drink Raki and wore a scarf on her head when not in a mosque. The only people planting bombs were a few commies and some Kurds.

Not sure what took them so long to do this but I am certain they had a reason. Secular or not, they have inherited the Ottoman Empire's Court intrigue.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:43 pm

This is certainly going to put a huge kink in the ops for Jug Ears' ISIS foot soldiers now that Erdogan can't even control his own house.

Obama is so fucking junior varsity it isn't even funny anymore. And that bitch with the pant suits couldn't handle this either.

Fuck it...the world is on fire and this is going to be F-U-N fun.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Al Jizz is going nuts right now. You can hear the gasps and exasperations of the cunt anchor with a very Brit accent over the reality on the ground.

Lol...this bitch is doing anything she can to downplay everyone who she's talking to who is on the ground there.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Buh bye Erdogan. What took them so long? Wonder if Gulen of Pennsylvania is on this.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Kurt wrote:Yep. If it fails Turkey will likely purge their Attaturk Secularists...which will be bad.

If it succeeds, then there will be much hand wringing and condemnation and the EU will threaten their status to be one of them.

Watch conspiracy nuts blame Nice on Turkish Generals.

Army "Group" is being used to describe those taking over. I'm not up on Turkish Army order of battle, and I don't know if the media is using "group" incorrectly, but if we're using Western standards to define an "Army Group", that's pretty fucking big.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 pm

On Al Jizz Ar Erdogan is fucking Facetiming them. Lol...total fucking clown shoes. He's screaming for asylum in Germany.

The pasty white anchorette is almost in tears.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Darcy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:18 pm

I recall reading a CSIS report blaming the 1913 Ottoman coup for being the "wake up call" for Islam, and was the birth of much of today's trouble. '60, '71,' 80', '93, '97.....gotta keep kick starting that secular ideal.
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm calling this for Russia and Putin. Little payback for Ukraine.

Lol...right up NATOs ass. Brilliant.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 am

Pity. Sounds like the dickface will remain in power.

Are you still in Turkey Q or have you moved on to Erbil?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:15 am

Crap. Wait and see how soon Erdogan demands the United States to extradite Gulen from Pennsylvania.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:07 am

Could just as easily be a US instigated event brought on by Erdogan's making kissing up motions towards Putin.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:56 am

Props to E for the false flag. Now he can kill opposition at will.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe